• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Just come up to me and i will help. I'll see you later." Jared said and started to walk away. "Unless you would like me to help now."

Harley burst out of the doors of the school, waving the Katana around as if it were merely a harmless stuffed animal.

"Ah don't worry mistah Wade! I'll take good care of your- whoops." Harley's hands flew to her mouth in a shocked expression as the weapon slipped from her hands and landed near a student who looked young enough to be a freshman. They had been sitting on the grass lazily,a small smile on their face as they enjoyed the day. Suddenly they looked up with an expression of shock and fear as the Katana nearly sliced their arm open.

"Haha, whoopsy! Sorry kid! It slipped." Harley smiled, shrugging, which earned her quite a large vocabulary of curse words. Harley flipped them off which only caused the student to do it right back.

"Oh really?! That's how ya wanna do this?!" Harley growled at them, retrieving her gun.

NightTerror NightTerror bxbydoll bxbydoll

Loki followed after Jay to glad to see his confidence improving.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
~~
“I’ve got the perfect place.” Oliver said pulling into the parking lot of Dolores’ Fajita. He got out and then walked around to the passenger side to open the door for Lily.
@Miasmith17
~~
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop I’m gonna wait for Gwen ( bxbydoll bxbydoll ) to respond before I do.

He noticed the boy was pointing to the sprawling castle in the distance. “That is the castle of my sister Hel.” Niflheim is also a realm where many evil humans from Midgard are sent when they die. “Why don’t we visit her.” He asked.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Loki followed after Jay to glad to see his confidence improving.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
~~
“I’ve got the perfect place.” Oliver said pulling into the parking lot of Dolores’ Fajita. He got out and then walked around to the passenger side to open the door for Lily.
@Miasmith17
~~
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop I’m gonna wait for Gwen ( bxbydoll bxbydoll ) to respond before I do.
Lily (crystal) steps out:"seems intresting..." she follows him inside as they are seated at a booth table

Users who are viewing this thread

Back