• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Again, it's pretty obvious from the context that he's talking to Tony - and I've already discussed it with him in private.

Meanwhile Terry catches up to Luna and surprises her. "Hey Luna how are you hun?" He kisses her cheek. So after you're done with your schedules you wanna grab a bite to eat?" He looks around and feels much better now that he was with Luna the girl that he loved. There was something that happened with him that somehow Luna made hin feel safe in someway, but he wasn't sure. Terry smiled and put his hand over her shoulder.
@Miasmith17
Luna smile and blush:"sure its just few more schedules...."

He keeps smiling at her. "Luna I was wondering why did you become Nightwing and not Batwoman Beyond?"
(Comics canon Grayson has a daughter and she's Batwoman Beyond.)
Luna gave a confused look:"well mostly because there never was a batwoman suit, and nightwing died in a fight with bane..."
(I dont read comics)

Luna gave a confused look:"well mostly because there never was a batwoman suit, and nightwing died in a fight with bane..."
(I dont read comics)
"It must've been before we were born. Cause I remember when I saw Bane he was barely alive. Anyway let's continue handing out those schedules. I haven't been on a date with you."
(Just saying.)

Wade Wilson struts into the school with his Hello Kitty backpack on and usual plethora of weapons strapped to his person. He was overly excited for this new teaching position, he was gonna show off SO MUCH! He skipped down the hallways, ignoring any strange looks he received.

~~
Loki landed on the roof of Xavier High looking out over the ground in mild disdain. 'Hopefully at least a few of the students here are intelligent.' He smirked and hopped teleported through the school to the front office.

Wade Wilson struts into the school with his Hello Kitty backpack on and usual plethora of weapons strapped to his person. He was overly excited for this new teaching position, he was gonna show off SO MUCH! He skipped down the hallways, ignoring any strange looks he received.

~~
Loki landed on the roof of Xavier High looking out over the ground in mild disdain. 'Hopefully at least a few of the students here are intelligent.' He smirked and hopped teleported through the school to the front office.
Luna was in the front office looking through schedules but suddenly shook by loki appearing in the office:"oh um hi there. You must be loki, welcome to xaiver, im luna. Would you like me to give you a tour of the school?"

"Stupid crowds" Gavin muttered doing a bit of maintenance on the trees outside the school to make sure their branches didn't grow too long. It'd been awhile since he'd done much, he should've expected that, taking a more permanent job would get in the way of heroing but the unappreciative masses outside didn't really help. As usual the blind groundskeeper had his parrot on his shoulder to give him the gift of sight as he had his other bird flying around the building to make sure he knew what was going on around the school. "That's one done" Gavin mumbled, lifting the branches into a wheelbarrow he'd taken from his shed and moving on to another tree.
(Open).

After saying goodbye to Albert Lydia decided she didn't really have much else to do, so she found one of the school's common rooms and use the television in there. She didn't really find anything interesting, she really enjoyed books more. Maybe she should go grab one?
(Open).

Loki stopped and examined the man. "No...he is not with me." Loki sneered looking at the man's ridiculous outfit, and bright pink backpack. Then it hit him and he barely held back a sigh. "But I've heard of him."

~~
Deadpool immediately perked up when he saw Loki and Luna. "Hey there girlie and grumpy! The name's Wade Wilson, but you can call me Deadpool." He introduced himself with a wink and cute pose.
@Miasmith17

Loki stopped and examined the man. "No...he is not with me." Loki sneered looking at the man's ridiculous outfit, and bright pink backpack. Then it hit him and he barely held back a sigh. "But I've heard of him."

~~
Deadpool immediately perked up when he saw Loki and Luna. "Hey there girlie and grumpy! The name's Wade Wilson, but you can call me Deadpool." He introduced himself with a wink and cute pose.
@Miasmith17
Luna gave a confused look but shook it off:"nice to meet you, would you like to join us on a tour of the school?..."

She notice a mouse run across the floor must be gavins

"I would love to!" Deadpool said holding his pose despite her strange look. "So what do you do around here girlie?" He asked as the three of them continued walking.
@Miasmith17

Crossing his arms over his chest, Billy remained standing near the door for a moment, unsure of what he should do next - since he didn't exactly get a reaction. So... Should he leave without saying goodbye or being dismissed by the teacher? Or stay? Or close the door for them? Well, no, probably not the last one. But just waiting meant listening to their conversation, and... That also didn't feel quite right.

Not that he wasn't a bit curious, mind you. Of course all of it was none of his business, and - as previously stated - he didn't really care, but... His interactions with others were pretty limited, and from time to time he felt almost bored - not quite, because he always had something to do, and he had never been very social anyway, but... Yeah. There was a difference between talking to someone in person and spending his free time on Internet forums. And while he would personally go with the latter option in general - humans were still a gregarious species.

So he listened.

Most of it wasn't that interesting, he quickly decided, as he shifted his weight from one foot to another, keeping his gaze directed at the floor and his head bowed slightly. School problems. He wasn't really surprised, to be honest, though he couldn't exactly relate, either; he found studying easy and even rather pleasant - thankfully, because going for medicine later meant he had to be good. Still... He did feel a bit sorry for the girl. Especially since Mr Stark suggested she had fallen into the wrong crowd, so perhaps that was the reason... For a moment, he wanted to help with that, at least, but what could he do? It would be pretty random to offer her... What? Friendship? No, that was something you had to work for, not just give; so maybe... Just some of his time?

He got shaken out of his thoughts once he realised that the teacher had stood up and was about to leave the room. Immediately, Billy took a step back or two, making space for him to go. He glanced at the girl one more time right before the door got closed - apparently, she hadn't learnt much from Mr Stark's speech - but then the man was talking to him... And that easily won his attention.

"I honestly can't imagine anyone would be terribly interested in her failing a class. Or think to ask me about it," he said truthfully, because - well - those were facts, especially the last part, added by him as an afterthought. He was pretty sure other students new he mostly stayed away from the drama, so why would anyone question him about something like that?

Now, however, he was given a choice. Mr Stark was already leaving, and he looked pretty tired - mentally or physically, he didn't know; maybe both? - so it would probably be best to leave him alone. Billy could just return to his room. Besides, it wasn't like he really had a good reason to continue talking, but... Oh, wait. Actually, he did - and so he started walking, too.

"Hey, uh, I have a question. About that Damon guy and everything. The protests. What... Is going on? I mean, I know the reason, obviously, but what is the school doing about it now?" At this point he felt like nobody was really going to explain anything to the students. He knew he hadn't been told a thing... Hopefully, the headmaster was actually planning a solution, not just... Waiting and staying quiet.

Tony pull's his glasses back down onto his face before he places his hands in his pants, they looked expensive neatly ironed. Despite his tired appearance he was still perfectly groomed. It was rare for Tony to actually show himself when he was disheveled unless he was drunk but he tried not to do that anymore, he'd learned from his mistakes. Drunk nights often led to all kinds of regret the next day and Tony, now more than ever was a role model and while he may not think he was the best role model he would at least try to be.

He blinks when the other kid follows him though and tries not to let out a sigh at the topic that was brought up "we are working on it kid, don't stress" annoyingly Wayne hadn't exactly been forthcoming to him either about the whole situation, he didn't know much and hadn't bothered to look into it whether he had access to that information or hacked his way in. Regardless Tony also knew that at the end of the day if he needed to fight he would be ready whether it came immediately or never...he preferred never.

In Tony's old age he had certainly taken more to living the quiet life, actively trying to avoid battles. He'd seen enough carnage, pain and death for his lifetime thank you very much. Stopping at the elevator he presses the button for the level that would take him back to his office and potentially to get himself another triple shot coffee. "is that all you want from me?" it comes across harsh though. He hadn't exactly meant it to sound harsh but somehow it had come across that way, it was normal for people to use him he guesses. Still he doesn't apologize for it.

"I would love to!" Deadpool said holding his pose despite her strange look. "So what do you do around here girlie?" He asked as the three of them continued walking.
@Miasmith17
Luna walks over to english classroom:"im a student here but clint is busy with something so i was asked to help anyone out. To your left is english class and right is algebra..."
NightTerror NightTerror
Tony pull's his glasses back down onto his face before he places his hands in his pants, they looked expensive neatly ironed. Despite his tired appearance he was still perfectly groomed. It was rare for Tony to actually show himself when he was disheveled unless he was drunk but he tried not to do that anymore, he'd learned from his mistakes. Drunk nights often led to all kinds of regret the next day and Tony, now more than ever was a role model and while he may not think he was the best role model he would at least try to be.

He blinks when the other kid follows him though and tries not to let out a sigh at the topic that was brought up "we are working on it kid, don't stress" annoyingly Wayne hadn't exactly been forthcoming to him either about the whole situation, he didn't know much and hadn't bothered to look into it whether he had access to that information or hacked his way in. Regardless Tony also knew that at the end of the day if he needed to fight he would be ready whether it came immediately or never...he preferred never.

In Tony's old age he had certainly taken more to living the quiet life, actively trying to avoid battles. He'd seen enough carnage, pain and death for his lifetime thank you very much. Stopping at the elevator he presses the button for the level that would take him back to his office and potentially to get himself another triple shot coffee. "is that all you want from me?" it comes across harsh though. He hadn't exactly meant it to sound harsh but somehow it had come across that way, it was normal for people to use him he guesses. Still he doesn't apologize for it.
lily checks school secruity cameras using her phone and then leaves her dorm with satchel bag after locking the door, her symbiote disguise choker around her neck its a black choker

She stop by the elevator and mutters:"dont go to first floor..."

ClintBarton ClintBarton

To be honest, Billy wasn't surprised. Or hurt, annoyed, irritated - or anything of that sort. He hadn't really been expecting a more reassuring answer... Or a better treatment. Teachers were busy. And tired. And this whole situation surely had been taking its toll on them, since they didn't just have to worry about it, but also actually try to do something about it... That, and he was kind of used to adults dismissing children. It seemed normal, so it was fine. Even if he couldn't control his tongue anyway.

"I mean, I would ask for an autograph, too, but I don't exactly have my notebook with me. Or a pen. And then, obviously, there is also the sad awareness that asking would make me seem very not cool, so better not," he said calmly - in an almost neutral way - while shrugging a bit, then paused for a short moment, as if he was actually thinking about this now... Though, in reality, he had been considering this option for a good while. Not because of Mr Stark, per se, but just in general.

"I guess I should start carrying that notebook with me, though. Seeing as this school is full of superheroes and other celebrities... Both among students and teachers," he added as an afterthought. His Internet friends would have never believed him, so he didn't even bother to tell them anything. Not that he could, anyway, since... Well, they were supposed to hide their abilities and the real nature of the school. Not that certain Damons and some other people were very discreet about it... But still. He didn't want to be the one at fault.

But oh, not having anyone to get excited about this with was hard.

Still, that was just him and he couldn't only think about himself. He could, however, think about himself and others at the same time... And Mr Stark did look tired. Most of his work was probably done with or by machines, and that... Wasn't exactly Billy's forte - other than the regular computers, phones, and stuff - but... Maybe there was something else...

"By the way, if you ever need someone to... Run errands around the school or something, or help in a way a not-genius human being can, then I generally don't have much to do here? Other than classes and homework, obviously," he said finally. He knew he didn't have much time, because how long could an elevator travel, really, so he tried to stop himself from stalling... Or mentioning that electronics could sometimes go crazy around him. Because then he would probably have to stay away.

For now, though, he had already said everything he could - and there was really no point in staying in the corridor any longer, since Mr Stark was leaving anyway. With a quick, but not very loud good bye, Billy turned back towards his own room and started walking again. He would find himself something to do.

Last edited:
"Ew english." Deadpool groaned. " Why speak english when their are so many sexier languages to speak?" He said with a completely straight face, not that anyone could tell with the mask on his face.

~~
"You must be quite the responsible student if Clint left you in charge." Loki commented, "Are the rest of your peers at your level of maturity?" He asked, not wanting to get his hopes up.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"Ew english." Deadpool groaned. " Why speak english when their are so many sexier languages to speak?" He said with a completely straight face, not that anyone could tell with the mask on his face.

~~
"You must be quite the responsible student if Clint left you in charge." Loki commented, "Are the rest of your peers at your level of maturity?" He asked, not wanting to get his hopes up.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Luna looked at them:"its not for learning english its about writing and learning about essays and such....some of the students are, i am responsible. A few students are troublemakers"

She look at terry:"you may or you can wait...."

NightTerror NightTerror Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Luna looked at them:"its not for learning english its about writing and learning about essays and such....some of the students are, i am responsible. A few students are troublemakers"

She look at terry:"you may or you can wait...."

NightTerror NightTerror Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
"I'm going with you Luna. I wanna keep that promise of giving you a meal. We haven't gone on a proper date." He gets up and waits for her.

"Aww~~~ isn't young love adorable, Grumpy?!" Deadpool cooed, pretending to swoon against Loki.

~~
Loki shoved the man-child off of him. "My name is Loki Laufeyson, not Grumpy." He chastised. "Anyways can we continue onwards?"
@Miasmith17 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back