• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kaito looked at him:"ok then be careful.."

Lily listening to music trying to figure out a plan as she lay on her bed the door locked

Tony listens quietly outside Lily's door for a moment, she was definitely there. He raises his hand and knocks twice firmly before lowering it and placing it in his pocket to wait for her to answer the door

Tony listens quietly outside Lily's door for a moment, she was definitely there. He raises his hand and knocks twice firmly before lowering it and placing it in his pocket to wait for her to answer the door
Lily hears a knock at the door and walks over opening it looking at tony:"what do you want?"

Lily hears a knock at the door and walks over opening it looking at tony:"what do you want?"

Tony eyes her for a moment "i want you not to flunk my class" he holds her paper out "start again" he sighs "heard you're flunking all of your other classes as well what's going on?"

Tony eyes her for a moment "i want you not to flunk my class" he holds her paper out "start again" he sighs "heard you're flunking all of your other classes as well what's going on?"
Lily lower her eyes:"why would i want to restart a paper that i know barely anything on? Why would you care it doesnt matter"

ClintBarton ClintBarton

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay after taking a nap goes and wanders the halls. He reaches the kitchen and grabs an apple before wandering the halls again.

Lily lower her eyes:"why would i want to restart a paper that i know barely anything on? Why would you care it doesnt matter"

ClintBarton ClintBarton

Tony huffs "if you don't know anything then clearly you haven't listened in class" he points out mildly offended after all he considered himself extremely interesting. "Evidently it does matter you went from being a stellar student to flunking...so what's changed?" he presses her more for an answer

Tony huffs "if you don't know anything then clearly you haven't listened in class" he points out mildly offended after all he considered himself extremely interesting. "Evidently it does matter you went from being a stellar student to flunking...so what's changed?" he presses her more for an answer
Lily tells him:"how can i? It doesnt make much sense to me its as confusing as remembering chemistry and algebra. Stellar student? I have never gotten a's in classes i make c's at least or b if i get help"

She scoff "first my classmates and now my teachers cant you all just drop it?"

Lily tells him:"how can i? It doesnt make much sense to me its as confusing as remembering chemistry and algebra. Stellar student? I have never gotten a's in classes i make c's at least or b if i get help"

She scoff "first my classmates and now my teachers cant you all just drop it?"

Tony crosses his arms across his chest he wasn't about to let this go, he was stubborn and he'd get his answers. "we can't drop it because we care apparently" he points out leaning on her doorframe so she can't close the door on him "talk to me...I'm not going to judge maybe i can even help"

Tony crosses his arms across his chest he wasn't about to let this go, he was stubborn and he'd get his answers. "we can't drop it because we care apparently" he points out leaning on her doorframe so she can't close the door on him "talk to me...I'm not going to judge maybe i can even help"

Lily chuckle:"how could you help? The changes arent good...bit difficult to explain besides you would understand. I rather not talk to someone that my father sent"

She sit in a chair
ClintBarton ClintBarton

Tony hums ever so faintly "try me, I'm a genius after all so I'm sure you can explain it to me....no one sent me kid just a concerned citizen" he moves into her dorm a little more and moves to sit down himself

Lily chuckle:"how could you help? The changes arent good...bit difficult to explain besides you would understand. I rather not talk to someone that my father sent"

She sit in a chair
ClintBarton ClintBarton

Tony hums ever so faintly "try me, I'm a genius after all so I'm sure you can explain it to me....no one sent me kid just a concerned citizen" he moves into her dorm a little more and moves to sit down himself
Lily cross her arms:"well currently my father and i arent speaking to each other ever since i mentioned my clone, i been able to not fall asleep but everything about subjects dont make sense as science and chemistry are my weakness since i can barely remember those....i been talking to someone who thinks i should stop getting pushed around so much and make a decision"
ClintBarton ClintBarton

Tony sits listening to her rather patiently "well maybe you could have some extra sessions with your teachers...i'd be more than happy to try and help" he pauses as he seems to think "who is that someone?" his gut told him that it wasn't anyone particularly good

Tony sits listening to her rather patiently "well maybe you could have some extra sessions with your teachers...i'd be more than happy to try and help" he pauses as he seems to think "who is that someone?" his gut told him that it wasn't anyone particularly good
Lily tells him:"damon, i guess it could help..."
ClintBarton ClintBarton

Tony raises his eyebrow "and who exactly is Damon?" he enquires
Lily thought about it:"he was the one who had his powers revealed to the public, he can change his arm into any weapon of metal and a suit"

Now, Billy wasn't entirely sure what he had been expecting to happen before - but probably not this. This - meaning the life in the school... Not really changing much because of the protests, at least so far. Sure, there were less people, but he wasn't exactly friends with anyone who had disappeared anyway - to be fair, he didn't think he had any close friends in this place, only acquaintances and colleagues - so... He couldn't honestly miss them. In some ways he was even glad; smaller classes meant that teachers could pay more attention to everyone present, and he was okay with that... But of course he felt sorry for those who had wanted to stay.

Obviously.

Still, the point was that life seemed pretty much normal for him, and that included studying, grabbing snacks, staying in his room or a secluded spot somewhere in the school as often - and as long - as he could... And, most importantly, surfing his parts of the Internet. It was a nice life. A peaceful one. He liked it.

Of course it involved walking around the school from time to time - and that was what he was doing right now. To be specific, he was returning from the library, after checking a few facts in a book that - the shock! - he hadn't been able to find online... But at least he had discovered his answers and was currently planning to stay comfortably in his room for the rest of the day.

He hadn't thought someone would have the door to theirs open just wide enough for the voices to carry outside - and for him to accidentally see who was sitting there once he got closer... But that was exactly what he encountered on his way. The piece of conversation itself didn't really tell him much, other than - apparently - whom to blame for the public finding out about people in the school having superpowers... Not that he knew any Damons... And that girl's marks really weren't something he should be worried about.

But oh. That man.

Billy wasn't taking his class, so he generally had no reason to talk to him - and yes, he did kind of regret his choice, but getting the subjects actually important for his education mattered more, thank you very much - and yet that didn't mean he could completely silence his inner fanboy. Because that was Tony Stark. And how cool was that?

"You... Might want to close the door? Unless this is an open discussion and everyone is welcome to join it," he said carefully, pausing for a moment by that room. The girl was... Well, he didn't remember her name, but he knew he had seen her before around the school. At least once, for sure. Oh, wasn't she the one from the infirmary? Back when he had first arrived at the school? She looked more... Dramatic, now, but he thought it was her. Besides, she probably hadn't cared much about her looks when she was hurt, so that explained the difference. And he wasn't one to judge. Personally, he preferred darker colours anyway.

Jay walks to the library to try to teach himself how to read better. After searching for a easy book to begin with he flops dow on a nearby chair to start reading.

"Thanks Lydia. I might introdce you too when she comes back. Who knows maybe she'll comeback better than ever."
"I'd be happy to meet her, only time will tell about that but it's certainly not out of the concept of probability" Lydia said.
(Sorry it took me so long to reply I've been preoccupied).

Lily thought about it:"he was the one who had his powers revealed to the public, he can change his arm into any weapon of metal and a suit"

Tony is about to respond when he hears a voice behind him, he blinks and looks over. A part of him had left the door open on purpose...couldn't have a scandal going around that he was sleeping with a student with his reputation and all. He supposed the kid was right though. His gaze glances back to Lily with a sigh "look, if you want help feel free to swing by anytime otherwise you will flunk my class and probably others as well. Re-write that essay" he puts the paper down in front of Lily clearly only driving his point further home that she was to re-write it. "I don't know who this Damon kid is but he sounds like trouble and from the looks of you he is trouble...take it from someone who has been where you are...family is the most important thing no amount of money ever bought a second of time" He pauses regarding her quietly "you might not regret it now but you will in the future"

With a sigh he starts to make his way out of the room, never did Tony Stark think that he would be giving that kind of speech to a teenager but he was full of regret and had no way to change that but maybe he could help someone else steer away from the paths that he had taken. Sure he had turned out alright in the end...fabulous actually if you asked his ego but it had been a long and rough path to get there. He also wasn't necessarily the best at having those talks either.

He steps out of the room giving Lily a quick glance back "you've got three days to write that essay if you need help come to me...if you need help and it takes more than three days I will extend the deadline if you don't come to me for help then the deadline stays the same" with that he closes the door, he thought he was being more than reasonable and fair hell he would even help her with her other subjects if she asked he was good like that.

Once the door is shut his gaze goes to the kid in front of him "don't repeat what you heard" he's asking more than demanding though. With a long sigh he slips his glasses off and hooks them off the front of his shirt placing his hands in his pockets he moves to go back down the hallway the way that he had come in the first place. He was still inundated with paperwork after all not just for the school either. All he wanted to do though was sit in his lab and invent

Now, Billy wasn't entirely sure what he had been expecting to happen before - but probably not this. This - meaning the life in the school... Not really changing much because of the protests, at least so far. Sure, there were less people, but he wasn't exactly friends with anyone who had disappeared anyway - to be fair, he didn't think he had any close friends in this place, only acquaintances and colleagues - so... He couldn't honestly miss them. In some ways he was even glad; smaller classes meant that teachers could pay more attention to everyone present, and he was okay with that... But of course he felt sorry for those who had wanted to stay.

Obviously.

Still, the point was that life seemed pretty much normal for him, and that included studying, grabbing snacks, staying in his room or a secluded spot somewhere in the school as often - and as long - as he could... And, most importantly, surfing his parts of the Internet. It was a nice life. A peaceful one. He liked it.

Of course it involved walking around the school from time to time - and that was what he was doing right now. To be specific, he was returning from the library, after checking a few facts in a book that - the shock! - he hadn't been able to find online... But at least he had discovered his answers and was currently planning to stay comfortably in his room for the rest of the day.

He hadn't thought someone would have the door to theirs open just wide enough for the voices to carry outside - and for him to accidentally see who was sitting there once he got closer... But that was exactly what he encountered on his way. The piece of conversation itself didn't really tell him much, other than - apparently - whom to blame for the public finding out about people in the school having superpowers... Not that he knew any Damons... And that girl's marks really weren't something he should be worried about.

But oh. That man.

Billy wasn't taking his class, so he generally had no reason to talk to him - and yes, he did kind of regret his choice, but getting the subjects actually important for his education mattered more, thank you very much - and yet that didn't mean he could completely silence his inner fanboy. Because that was Tony Stark. And how cool was that?

"You... Might want to close the door? Unless this is an open discussion and everyone is welcome to join it," he said carefully, pausing for a moment by that room. The girl was... Well, he didn't remember her name, but he knew he had seen her before around the school. At least once, for sure. Oh, wasn't she the one from the infirmary? Back when he had first arrived at the school? She looked more... Dramatic, now, but he thought it was her. Besides, she probably hadn't cared much about her looks when she was hurt, so that explained the difference. And he wasn't one to judge. Personally, he preferred darker colours anyway.

Tony is about to respond when he hears a voice behind him, he blinks and looks over. A part of him had left the door open on purpose...couldn't have a scandal going around that he was sleeping with a student with his reputation and all. He supposed the kid was right though. His gaze glances back to Lily with a sigh "look, if you want help feel free to swing by anytime otherwise you will flunk my class and probably others as well. Re-write that essay" he puts the paper down in front of Lily clearly only driving his point further home that she was to re-write it. "I don't know who this Damon kid is but he sounds like trouble and from the looks of you he is trouble...take it from someone who has been where you are...family is the most important thing no amount of money ever bought a second of time" He pauses regarding her quietly "you might not regret it now but you will in the future"

With a sigh he starts to make his way out of the room, never did Tony Stark think that he would be giving that kind of speech to a teenager but he was full of regret and had no way to change that but maybe he could help someone else steer away from the paths that he had taken. Sure he had turned out alright in the end...fabulous actually if you asked his ego but it had been a long and rough path to get there. He also wasn't necessarily the best at having those talks either.

He steps out of the room giving Lily a quick glance back "you've got three days to write that essay if you need help come to me...if you need help and it takes more than three days I will extend the deadline if you don't come to me for help then the deadline stays the same" with that he closes the door, he thought he was being more than reasonable and fair hell he would even help her with her other subjects if she asked he was good like that.

Once the door is shut his gaze goes to the kid in front of him "don't repeat what you heard" he's asking more than demanding though. With a long sigh he slips his glasses off and hooks them off the front of his shirt placing his hands in his pockets he moves to go back down the hallway the way that he had come in the first place. He was still inundated with paperwork after all not just for the school either. All he wanted to do though was sit in his lab and invent
Lily thought about his words:"i'll work on it, but first....i need to see what path i will be chosing..."

She set the paper down and wrotes some notes about the essay, thinking of researching in the library for a bit after tony left

Galaxia turn into a symbiote crawling off her neck and draws some designs for a black suit

"I'd be happy to meet her, only time will tell about that but it's certainly not out of the concept of probability" Lydia said.
(Sorry it took me so long to reply I've been preoccupied).
(It's cool it's cool)
"Yeah." He chuckles a bit. "She's a great girl. Anyway Lydia I'll catch you around. I gotta check out the physics room. I think I left something there." He does a few backflips and runs towards the door.

Meanwhile Terry catches up to Luna and surprises her. "Hey Luna how are you hun?" He kisses her cheek. So after you're done with your schedules you wanna grab a bite to eat?" He looks around and feels much better now that he was with Luna the girl that he loved. There was something that happened with him that somehow Luna made hin feel safe in someway, but he wasn't sure. Terry smiled and put his hand over her shoulder.
@Miasmith17

Crossing his arms over his chest, Billy remained standing near the door for a moment, unsure of what he should do next - since he didn't exactly get a reaction. So... Should he leave without saying goodbye or being dismissed by the teacher? Or stay? Or close the door for them? Well, no, probably not the last one. But just waiting meant listening to their conversation, and... That also didn't feel quite right.

Not that he wasn't a bit curious, mind you. Of course all of it was none of his business, and - as previously stated - he didn't really care, but... His interactions with others were pretty limited, and from time to time he felt almost bored - not quite, because he always had something to do, and he had never been very social anyway, but... Yeah. There was a difference between talking to someone in person and spending his free time on Internet forums. And while he would personally go with the latter option in general - humans were still a gregarious species.

So he listened.

Most of it wasn't that interesting, he quickly decided, as he shifted his weight from one foot to another, keeping his gaze directed at the floor and his head bowed slightly. School problems. He wasn't really surprised, to be honest, though he couldn't exactly relate, either; he found studying easy and even rather pleasant - thankfully, because going for medicine later meant he had to be good. Still... He did feel a bit sorry for the girl. Especially since Mr Stark suggested she had fallen into the wrong crowd, so perhaps that was the reason... For a moment, he wanted to help with that, at least, but what could he do? It would be pretty random to offer her... What? Friendship? No, that was something you had to work for, not just give; so maybe... Just some of his time?

He got shaken out of his thoughts once he realised that the teacher had stood up and was about to leave the room. Immediately, Billy took a step back or two, making space for him to go. He glanced at the girl one more time right before the door got closed - apparently, she hadn't learnt much from Mr Stark's speech - but then the man was talking to him... And that easily won his attention.

"I honestly can't imagine anyone would be terribly interested in her failing a class. Or think to ask me about it," he said truthfully, because - well - those were facts, especially the last part, added by him as an afterthought. He was pretty sure other students new he mostly stayed away from the drama, so why would anyone question him about something like that?

Now, however, he was given a choice. Mr Stark was already leaving, and he looked pretty tired - mentally or physically, he didn't know; maybe both? - so it would probably be best to leave him alone. Billy could just return to his room. Besides, it wasn't like he really had a good reason to continue talking, but... Oh, wait. Actually, he did - and so he started walking, too.

"Hey, uh, I have a question. About that Damon guy and everything. The protests. What... Is going on? I mean, I know the reason, obviously, but what is the school doing about it now?" At this point he felt like nobody was really going to explain anything to the students. He knew he hadn't been told a thing... Hopefully, the headmaster was actually planning a solution, not just... Waiting and staying quiet.

You don't always tag, either. And many other people don't. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back