• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Peter parker walked up behind them:"now might not be a good time to do that....."

He spoke then to luna as she walk over to him:"hey there i came to talk to you and lily...i dont know if i will be going here or horizon high but i heard from harry and anya that they might be transfering there soon"
Danny looks at Peter, "ah...hello?" Who was this guy, Danny couldn't sense him, the way he moved...he wasn't normal, he was trained, a fighter. "Why exactly isn't this a good time?"

Danny looks at Peter, "ah...hello?" Who was this guy, Danny couldn't sense him, the way he moved...he wasn't normal, he was trained, a fighter. "Why exactly isn't this a good time?"
Peter parker looked at him:"according to the protests, even though they are gone for now the media is still outside the gates, they just saw a girl fly behind the dorms. We need to wait till after this has all calmed down before doing so, besides most students have left or are in hidding"

" I see, I see...and what are the policy on having a little student get together?" Danny asked, heavily implying a party with his tone of voice, "because, seems like everyone here needs a reason to celebrate!"
Luna shook her head:"we could but pete is right, we would also have to get permission from the principal"

She look at peter:"hmm its probably better for them too, pete its your choice on what you prefer to do...lily is in her dorm"

Peter parker looked at him:"according to the protests, even though they are gone for now the media is still outside the gates, they just saw a girl fly behind the dorms. We need to wait till after this has all calmed down before doing so, besides most students have left or are in hidding"
Danny blinked, "flying girl? As in someone who can fly? Hm...well if no party how about I leave I look for my dorm? Unless you need something Luna?" @Miasmith17

Ah, so at least Billy hadn't been alone in the way he had been imagining the school to look like - or, well, function like - before officially joining it. He couldn't really complain about anything related to the building itself. But the fact that the teachers didn't seem to really... Encourage... The students to keep their powers a secret? He supposed it didn't really mater what they did with them inside the school, but performing unusual feats even just in the gardens could be dangerous - and he had seen people do that... Including Zatanna. And sure, at that time he hadn't really minded that part, too interested in what had been going on, too happy to possibly go to another dimension, but... Now that he thought about it, he definitely should have been even more worried back then.

Then again, that had been magic; perhaps Zatanna had done something to hide them as well - he wouldn't know.

"Hopefully. Though, again, some people are simply idiots and they don't learn. Or sometimes they just want to cause trouble - because they think it's fun, or they want attention, or something. I don't know about you, but I used to go to a regular school before coming here, and trust me when I say this: kids our age are strange even without super powers," he said, at the same time slightly nodding his head, as if to emphasise his own words.

And yeah, he didn't exactly have the greatest opinion about his peers in general. On the other hand, it also wasn't like he hated them or thought they were evil incarnates. He was just very aware that they were all... Human. Or, well, close enough to human anyway. And that meant everyone was different - and not necessarily worth trusting. Some were; some weren't. And how did that quote go, the one about IQ...? “The intelligence of that creature known as a crowd is the square root of the number of people in it.”? So yes; not exactly reassuring, but often very true.

Yahhah Yahhah
Lydia noted what Billy said about young people being weird whether or not they had super powers. Lydia sort of got what he was talking about, back when she had gone to a normal school which had been a long time ago. "Well, maybe those bad eggs won't drag the rest of us down. I hope" she said. It was at that point that Lydia realized she didn't really have much more to put into this conversation of the whole protestor thing. She rubbed the back of her head a tad nervously, "well, I wonder what classes are going to be like now that this whole thing is going on".
Letho Letho

Billy simply nodded his head again as Lydia expressed her hopes for this situation. Yeah, that would be nice. He could... Agree with her. Obviously, his natural pessimism wasn't letting him truly believe it would happen just that easily, but at the same time... He definitely wasn't going to say that now. He wanted to be able not to worry. And... Really, even though the students could still be idiots, maybe at least the teachers would be more careful now - and strict about this matter...

... Then again, he still remembered how thoughtlessly two - three? - of his peers rebelled against Hawkeye, so perhaps he really was putting too much faith in both of those categories.

Thankfully, Lydia apparently wanted to change the subject of their discussion - and Billy was more than okay with that. While it was true that he had originally left his room to hear people's opinions, now he felt somehow tired of this topic... Not physically, obviously, but mentally. It really was quite exhausting - thinking about your potential fate. He honestly wasn't surprised that most kids his age liked to avoid it.

"If we're lucky, normal. I mean, realistically speaking, why wouldn't they be? Unless some of the teachers decide to leave, but I don't think any of them will... And with not as many students present we will most likely get more attention from them, which... Has some good and some bad sides," he said. Personally, he didn't mind it at all. Sure, the trouble-makers were probably going to despair, but those who actually cared about their education... Would only benefit from working in smaller groups.

"Though... The classes related to controlling superpowers or fighting in general might be stopped for a while? It won't change much if they do that, since those classes are taught inside anyway, but technically someone could try spying on us through the windows or something," he added thoughtfully, frowning a bit as he spoke. Yes, he could see that happening... But he wasn't sure if the principal or whoever really ran the school would go that far. After all, they could - for example - decide that keeping things unchanged would be better for morale...

Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
Damon has just kept to himself in his room, even not really talking to his roommate with everything going on, feeling like he needs to get out of his room for a bit, he jumps out of bed and walks around campus

"Extra attention might be nice, I haven't heard of any teachers leaving so on that bit I think everything is good for now at least. Power control classes being postponed would probably be the best action to let us keep some kind of secrecy but seeing as this place is mostly run by superheroes I'm not sure it'll actually happen" Lydia said, she had decidedly become a tiny bit more lax at mentioned supernatural powers. "I should probably get to getting my dorm room in order, it was nice talking to you, see you around" Lydia told the two of them before turning and heading out of the little room.
Letho Letho

Damon has just kept to himself in his room, even not really talking to his roommate with everything going on, feeling like he needs to get out of his room for a bit, he jumps out of bed and walks around campus
Lily goes out her window and sits on rooftop of the school, with bruises looking at the sky

Billy hummed quietly - in a way that expressed the fact he was thinking about Lydia's words, considering them carefully, and more or less agreeing with them. He still didn't think they had that much to worry about... Most likely. And besides, the adults surely knew what they were doing, right? So - superheroes or not - they would probably try to make the best choice for the school and its students.

Hopefully.

If not, well. He didn't really need to be there. He was already doing better; he hadn't had any accidents since coming to the school, he had even successfully used his powers - once, okay, but it still counted - so... He felt like, worst case scenario, he would simply be able to leave. Go home, back to his family... And to a regular high school. Or he could even finish his education in private, if he had no other option - though he didn't truly believe it would come to that. Not yet, anyway.

That was, however, the point when Lydia said goodbye - and Billy reacted to that by nodding his head and basically mirroring her words: see you around. To be honest, he should probably leave as well... He didn't exactly have anything specific to do at the moment, but he was always good at occupying his time; after all, there were so many options - things to read, or watch, or write, among other stuff...

"Well, I'll be going, too. I'll... Talk to you later? Bye," he said to the other girl, hoping that it didn't sound too awkward. He even raised his hand for a small wave... That he ended up not performing... And that was a great source of motivation to stand up and finally move towards the door. From there... He wasn't sure where to go; possibly to his room, but perhaps not.

And done. If anyone wants to play, send me a message.

Damon says "Aren't you archer or something?" he asks as he looks at her ((I don't remember EVERYONE XD so sorry for any mix ups))
(She is white archer but doesnt tell anyone and is oliver queen kid, but hasnt told anyone or had it announced yet)

Lily sigh:"i havent told anyone my idenitity....and i want to keep it secret. But yes im an archer vigilantie, i just dont know if i want to be a hero anyone...."

(She is white archer but doesnt tell anyone and is oliver queen kid, but hasnt told anyone or had it announced yet)

Lily sigh:"i havent told anyone my idenitity....and i want to keep it secret. But yes im an archer vigilantie, i just dont know if i want to be a hero anyone...."
((Did not know that my bad XD))

Damon sits and says "Any reason why? by the way I found your a archer cause when you were packing a bit your bow was sticking out your bag"

((Did not know that my bad XD))

Damon sits and says "Any reason why? by the way I found your a archer cause when you were packing a bit your bow was sticking out your bag"
lily tells him:"i dont have a bow in my bag.....its just lately i been pushed around all my life.....now i feel like i need to change for better or worse. im guessing you saw my quiver bag or something"
(bow made of ice

lily tells him:"i dont have a bow in my bag.....its just lately i been pushed around all my life.....now i feel like i need to change for better or worse. im guessing you saw my quiver bag or something"
(bow made of ice
((Ok)) Damon says "If your being pushed around push back" he says with his arms crossed and stares off "I learned early the world will knock you around and it'll make you feel bad,you have nothing to change expect one thing and that's sitting around getting pushed around, stand up and push back hard"

((Ok)) Damon says "If your being pushed around push back" he says with his arms crossed and stares off "I learned early the world will knock you around and it'll make you feel bad,you have nothing to change expect one thing and that's sitting around getting pushed around, stand up and push back hard"
Lily look over at him as he cross his arm:"but do i do that in a villian or hero type of way...i just feel like setting someone on fire or something"

Lily look over at him as he cross his arm:"but do i do that in a villian or hero type of way...i just feel like setting someone on fire or something"
Damon says "You do that in your way, but if you want my opinion you do it in a hero way, I know we hardly met but I can see you got the potenical to be bigger then the money bags who runs this school" he cracks his neck and says "As for setting something on fire, why not fight me? blow some steam and really push back" he says turning to her

Damon says "You do that in your way, but if you want my opinion you do it in a hero way, I know we hardly met but I can see you got the potenical to be bigger then the money bags who runs this school" he cracks his neck and says "As for setting something on fire, why not fight me? blow some steam and really push back" he says turning to her
lily thought about it:"potential? i cant even decide what im going to do now that i have two paths to decide on for which city i should fight or steal from."

looking at him concerned:"are you sure about that? because it might hurt alot....."

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back