• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Luna put on the ear piece and then look back at sera:"well actually thats what i need to talk to you and danny about....pick a number: 17, 22, 45, 8, or 6"
Airisu Airisu Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway

She heard terry and tells him:"find out whats going on and get her to where she needs to go...if needed bring her back to the school"

Terry looks at the portal and looks at Lily. He runs over to Lily and keeps her behind him. "Lily, Luna sent me here. I need to know where you need to go. Now!" @Miasmith17
(I edited it cause the other one was too short.)

One of the girls didn't respond to his words at all - but Billy assumed she was just thinking about them, or about this situation in general... Yeah, probably the latter. She must have been doing that even before she had started to interact with them, so it didn't exactly come as a surprise to him... Besides, it wasn't like they all had to constantly talk.

And the other girl did speak - so there wasn't any awkward silence between them, at least not at that moment. Kaplan sent her a long, contemplative look, at the same time tilting his head a bit to the side. She was right, of course; they couldn't do much on their own, and nobody would expect them to. They were just kids, students, and the - more or less - responsible adults running the school should be the ones to take care of them and the problem.

"And he probably will. I mean, he has his own company and everything, so I'm sure he's used to doing damage control and stuff like that. He seems very... Charismatic, I guess? At least judging from the interviews with him I've seen or read. He'll most likely charm all those protesting people and it will be fine," he said... And, to be honest, he wouldn't even be that surprised if it really happened. One person could change a lot. Including the minds of others... For better or for worse.

"Though it would probably help if the people here were more careful with their powers and abilities. Before coming here I thought students would be more discreet about them. Then again... We have literal superheroes as staff members, so are we really surprised that people figured it out?" That did seem strange to him. And kind of stupid. When you looked at it like that, it was obvious that it wouldn't have been possible to keep the school a secret for long. So... The adults must have prepared a plan for it, right?

//Don't worry about the length or the wait.

Yahhah Yahhah @caddylove
"Oh yes discreet, I agree wholeheartedly" Lydia said as usual a little out of sorts when it came to mentioning anything close to powers or abilities. She figured the people at this school being powered themselves would probably not immediately hate her if they found out what she was but if the outside world ever realized there was a literal half demon attending this school things would only get worse. "I'm sure this whole thing will be a lesson when it comes to showing off with powers, they'd have to be pretty dense for it not to" she said still being careful not to let on she was one of them though she wasn't sure why. Force of habit she supposed. Letho Letho

Terry looks at the portal and looks at Lily. He runs over to Lily and keeps her behind him. "Lily, Luna sent me here. I need to know where you need to go. Now!" @Miasmith17
(I edited it cause the other one was too short.)
Lily look suprised as terry showed up in his batman suit, making her stand behind him:"i need to go into the portal to another world to go on a mission...."

Ah, so at least Billy hadn't been alone in the way he had been imagining the school to look like - or, well, function like - before officially joining it. He couldn't really complain about anything related to the building itself. But the fact that the teachers didn't seem to really... Encourage... The students to keep their powers a secret? He supposed it didn't really mater what they did with them inside the school, but performing unusual feats even just in the gardens could be dangerous - and he had seen people do that... Including Zatanna. And sure, at that time he hadn't really minded that part, too interested in what had been going on, too happy to possibly go to another dimension, but... Now that he thought about it, he definitely should have been even more worried back then.

Then again, that had been magic; perhaps Zatanna had done something to hide them as well - he wouldn't know.

"Hopefully. Though, again, some people are simply idiots and they don't learn. Or sometimes they just want to cause trouble - because they think it's fun, or they want attention, or something. I don't know about you, but I used to go to a regular school before coming here, and trust me when I say this: kids our age are strange even without super powers," he said, at the same time slightly nodding his head, as if to emphasise his own words.

And yeah, he didn't exactly have the greatest opinion about his peers in general. On the other hand, it also wasn't like he hated them or thought they were evil incarnates. He was just very aware that they were all... Human. Or, well, close enough to human anyway. And that meant everyone was different - and not necessarily worth trusting. Some were; some weren't. And how did that quote go, the one about IQ...? “The intelligence of that creature known as a crowd is the square root of the number of people in it”? So yes; not exactly reassuring, but often very true.

Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
Lily look suprised as terry showed up in his batman suit, making her stand behind him:"i need to go into the portal to another world to go on a mission...."
"Then go, but I need to know where is Anya? Albert's been worried sick about her. He hasn't been acting like his usual self, because of that."

GwenStacy (1).jpg
Gwen Stacy

"Are you kidding me?!" Gwen Stacy huffed to her father.

George Stacy gave her an exasperated sigh in return. "Gwen, we've talked about this." She glared back at him.

"You can't keep throwing me around to new schools and expect me to fit in. Everybody hates new kids! And this is my senior year, Dad!"

"Don't argue, Gwen. I already enrolled you, so you're going whether you like it or not." Gwen crossed her arms and bit her lip, looking at the ground. "Fine."

George rubbed his temples and took a breath. "I'm sorry, Gwen."

"I'm going to go get ready for school." Gwen mumbled, then left for her bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind her. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she blinked them away.

Now is not the time to cry. She thought to herself, then began putting various school supplies in her backpack. When she was done with her bag, she got dressed and brushed her long, blonde hair and surveyed herself in the bathroom mirror. "There," Gwen said to herself sadly. "All ready."

- - -

Gwen got out of her father's car and took a deep breath. "Bye, Dad." She said, a hint of coldness in her voice. He just gave her a weak smile. Gwen closed the door and walked up to the gates of Xavier High. She surveyed the sight of the campus, and had to admit - it was pretty cool. But that didn't mean she forgave her father quite yet.

She walked down the sidewalk in the courtyard and took in the atmosphere with bitter-sweetened eyes. Then, a student flew past her.

Literally.

Those eyes of Gwen's widened as she watched the student in the air disappear behind a building.

Wait, wait, wait. Gwen thought. I know Dad said that this school would bring me to use my potential, but I didn't think he meant- She laughed in spite of herself.

"Well, okay." The blonde said softly to herself. "This I can work with."

Starfire.jpeg
Starfire
Starfire flew up to Xavier High with a huge smile on her face. She was so excited to be attending what humans called "high school", regardless of rumors that it wasn't as great as it seemed. There was no way that she was going to believe that. Whoever said such a thing should have saw what she saw.

This place is the beautiful! She thought happily as she flew by a few students walking on the sidewalk and behind the main building, where the dorms were located.

Last edited:
Lily tells him:"shes fine and is staying at my place"

Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
He looks at Lily. "Now go. I'll head these bozo's back." He taps his earpiece. "Hey Albert Anya is in Lily's place. Go find her."
Albert: "Got it thanks Terry." He swings back and nothing. "She lied. I'm gonna go to the school." Albert swings back to the school and changes as he sees Gwen Stacy. king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12

Last edited:

"Are you kidding me?!" Gwen Stacy huffed to her father.

George Stacy gave her an exasperated sigh in return. "Gwen, we've talked about this." She glared back at him.

"You can't keep throwing me around to new schools and expect me to fit in. Everybody hates new kids! And this is my senior year, Dad!"

"Don't argue, Gwen. I already enrolled you, so you're going whether you like it or not." Gwen crossed her arms and bit her lip, looking at the ground. "Fine."

George rubbed his temples and took a breath. "I'm sorry, Gwen."

"I'm going to go get ready for school." Gwen mumbled, then left for her bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind her. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she blinked them away.

Now is not the time to cry. She thought to herself, then began putting various school supplies in her backpack. When she was done with her bag, she got dressed and brushed her long, blonde hair and surveyed herself in the bathroom mirror. "There," Gwen said to herself sadly. "All ready."

- - -

Gwen got out of her father's car and took a deep breath. "Bye, Dad." She said, a hint of coldness in her voice. He just gave her a weak smile. Gwen closed the door and walked up to the gates of Xavier High. She surveyed the sight of the campus, and had to admit - it was pretty cool. But that didn't mean she forgave her father quite yet.

She walked down the sidewalk in the courtyard and took in the atmosphere with bitter-sweetened eyes. Then, a student flew past her.

Literally.

Those eyes of Gwen's widened as she watched the student in the air disappear behind a building.

Wait, wait, wait. Gwen thought. I know Dad said that this school would bring me to use my potential, but I didn't think he meant- She laughed in spite of herself.

"Well, okay." The blonde said softly to herself. "This I can work with."

Starfire flew up to Xavier High with a huge smile on her face. She was so excited to be attending what humans called "high school", regardless of rumors that it wasn't as great as it seemed. There was no way that she was going to believe that. Whoever said such a thing should have saw what she saw.

This place is the beautiful! She thought happily as she flew by a few students walking on the sidewalk and behind the main building, where the dorms were located. Her acceptance letter told her to go there first and check into her room. Starfire looked down at the schedule in her hand. Dorm 12.

A nice looking woman stood by the door to the dorm hall with a ring of keys and a clipboard in her hands. Starfire figured that she would need to talk to her, so she landed in front of her. Starfire grinned at her and the woman smiled back.

"Hello! I am Starfire. I am told I have the dorm with the number of 12?" She chirped. The woman glanced at her clipboard.

"Oh, yes. Welcome to Xavier High School, Miss Starfire. Here is the key to your room." She said, handing Starfire a key with the number '12' on it. Starfire took it.

"Thank you the very much!" The alien replied, flying in the door and down the hall to her room. She unlocked the door and went inside.
(I should mention that luna my other oc has the dorm keys and schedules, clint gave them to her as he is currently trying to find another student. Luna is giving a tour of the school to danny and sera if you like to have gwen and starfire join them)

He looks at Lily. "Now go. I'll head these bozo's back." He taps his earpiece. "Hey Albert Anya is in Lily's place. Go find her."
Albert: "Got it thanks Terry." He swings back and finds her. "Anya, I'm so glad I found you."
Lily also kind of lied, since her "place" is either her dorm or headquarters

She goes into the portal
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee

Clint attack terry with his explosive arrows:"where did she go?"
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Last edited by a moderator:
(I should mention that luna my other oc has the dorm keys and schedules, clint gave them to her as he is currently trying to find another student. Luna is giving a tour of the school to danny and sera if you like to have gwen and starfire join them)
(Sure that sounds good)

"Right, makes sense," Danny shrugged, "so, who did I get?" Danny asked, but on the inside, he was already focused on other matters, namely the fact that the Hand was supposed to have infiltrated the school in some way. But as the tour progressed Danny could find nothing that seemed out of place. Where ever the Hand was, however, they disguised themselves, Danny would need to be patient and look underneath the underneath.

"Right, makes sense," Danny shrugged, "so, who did I get?" Danny asked, but on the inside, he was already focused on other matters, namely the fact that the Hand was supposed to have infiltrated the school in some way. But as the tour progressed Danny could find nothing that seemed out of place. Where ever the Hand was, however, they disguised themselves, Danny would need to be patient and look underneath the underneath.
Luna checks the list:"lets see you have diana prince, shes a nice but shy young lady but is very shy"
Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway

Danny blinked, "we do? Her name isn't Elizabeth by any chance?"
Luna nod;"no, they both just found out two weeks ago about each other being related, im the only one other than secratary clint that knows. They are going to court soon before they announce it"

Danny blinked, "Woah
Luna nod;"no, they both just found out two weeks ago about each other being related, im the only one other than secratary clint that knows. They are going to court soon before they announce it"

, so kind of like a lost daughter thing huh? Well, promise I won't spill the beans or anything. I got to say though, not even an hour in this school and I'm already hearing interesting gossip. I have to say my old place was nothing like this."

Danny blinked, "Woah, so kind of like a lost daughter thing huh? Well, promise I won't spill the beans or anything. I got to say though, not even an hour in this school and I'm already hearing interesting gossip. I have to say my old place was nothing like this."
Luna nod lightly but frown:"but currently no one should or can be able to use their powers outside this school building because even though some of the protestors are gone...theres still a few news cameras at the gate, so we have to lay low"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back