• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bruce texts back

"Going by the school records Lily has wolf hearing so she might know your around"

"Use common sense when to retreat"
Clint text back:'maybe but bruce she has no powers on the school record last time i checked i havent filled that out'

Listening to the girls as they presented their own opinions - or questions, or worries, or fears, whatever they wanted to get off their chests - Billy gradually put more of his weight on the armrest of "his" sofa, then stretched his legs in front of him, before finally crossing them at the ankles. During that time he kept looking down, as if observing his own actions, and yet his thoughtful expression clearly showed he was interested in what was being said.

The thing was, some people really were afraid of the potential beginnings of some kind of a superhuman army. Others were just scared of powers in general. In their minds, perhaps it wasn't that difficult for someone to jump onto a darker path... To become one of the bad guys. And then there were those who simply didn't like superheroes, claiming that they brought more destruction... And somehow not understanding that police or - though not exactly allowed - army would most likely have to do even more damage to succeed in stopping many of the real villains... And that was assuming they could win at all.

"I think they are. Scared, I mean. After all, the dislike for those that are different basically comes from fear of what they might or might not do, especially in this case. Though... It is kind of hypocritical of them, really. Most people want to be unique, or even actually believe themselves to be special, but when they see it in someone else... Well," he said, shrugging a bit at the end of his statement to emphasise what he meant. He didn't necessarily think that it all stemmed from jealousy, but a huge part of it probably did. Jealousy - and the instinctive need to protect themselves and their families.

"And about why they're here if they're afraid... To defend what they value, they might be willing to be brave despite that fear... And they're probably also not very bright," he added as an afterthought. He didn't seem ashamed of voicing that opinion - because he didn't feel ashamed of it. To be honest, he was quite sure that he was most likely right. He didn't sound rude of malicious about it, though; he simply stated what he believed to be a fact.

caddylove caddylove Yahhah Yahhah
Lydia listened as Billy was saying and saw a bit of sense in what he was saying. People could be quite dangerous when they were afraid of things. "You've got a point. Any emotion can push people to be nasty it feels like. I guess it's up to the principal; to deescalate things" Lydia said.
Letho Letho caddylove caddylove
(I'm sorry this is so short and that it took so long for me to get out, just having a lot of writers block for it).

One of the girls didn't respond to his words at all - but Billy assumed she was just thinking about them, or about this situation in general... Yeah, probably the latter. She must have been doing that even before she had started to interact with them, so it didn't exactly come as a surprise to him... Besides, it wasn't like they all had to constantly talk.

And the other girl did speak - so there wasn't any awkward silence between them, at least not at that moment. Kaplan sent her a long, contemplative look, at the same time tilting his head a bit to the side. She was right, of course; they couldn't do much on their own, and nobody would expect them to. They were just kids, students, and the - more or less - responsible adults running the school should be the ones to take care of them and the problem.

"And he probably will. I mean, he has his own company and everything, so I'm sure he's used to doing damage control and stuff like that. He seems very... Charismatic, I guess? At least judging from the interviews with him I've seen or read. He'll most likely charm all those protesting people and it will be fine," he said... And, to be honest, he wouldn't even be that surprised if it really happened. One person could change a lot. Including the minds of others... For better or for worse.

"Though it would probably help if the people here were more careful with their powers and abilities. Before coming here I thought students would be more discreet about them. Then again... We have literal superheroes as staff members, so are we really surprised that people figured it out?" That did seem strange to him. And kind of stupid. When you looked at it like that, it was obvious that it wouldn't have been possible to keep the school a secret for long. So... The adults must have prepared a plan for it, right?

//Don't worry about the length or the wait.

Yahhah Yahhah caddylove caddylove

It was warm, Danny wasn't used to it. K'un-L'un wasn't warm, it was always cool to the skin, you would only feel hot when it was the summer equinox or when one was being trained into the ground. Then you felt hot, the heat radiating from your body along with sweat and in some cases, blood.

As he stepped out of his family limo the sun glared off his shades. They were useful, the family clerk who got them for him assured him it was very expensive, but he didn't really care about such things.

"Will that be all Master Rand?" his chauffer asked, closing the door behind him.

"Yes Roger, good luck on the drive back that traffic looked killer," Dany smiled earnestly.

"Yes Master Rand," the man nodded, tipping his hat, "and...if I may sir, I would suggest keeping an eye while here. I've heard some....unsavory rumors as of late coming out of this place."

"Which is exactly why I'm here," Dany muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing Roger, Buddha you worry too much," Danny smiled, taking off his shades and letting his blue eyes twinkle at the older man, "you need to be more trusting. I'm sure I'll be fine, after all, I survived for six years with security detail for a reason," he flipped his shades and slid them onto Roger's face, surprising the man, "here, keep them, looks much better on you than me."

The man smiled, "of course sir," Dany knew the man liked them, eyed them whenever he thought Danny wasn't looking.

Danny gave the chauffer a lazy salute and walked ahead past the school gates and into the main building.

"Excuse me? Hello? Is anyone here?" Danny asked, looking around eagerly, "I'm new and frankly I think I'm two steps away from getting lost." The halls were baren, for some odd reason. Danny looked around and suddenly heard someone speak.

[This is an open interaction with anyone, would prefer Wanda Maximoff to develop crush and progress story.]

Last edited:
Batman catches Clint off guard and surprises him

Long time no see little bird just told me you were around, Why are you just standing here in the middle of the woods just casually hanging around?"

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
It was warm, Danny wasn't used to it. K'un-L'un wasn't warm, it was always cool to the skin, you would only feel hot when it was the summer equinox or when one was being trained into the ground. Then you felt hot, the heat radiating from your body along with sweat and in some cases, blood.

As he stepped out of his family limo the sun glared off his shades. They were useful, the family clerk who got them for him assured him it was very expensive, but he didn't really care about such things.

"Will that be all Master Rand?" his chauffer asked, closing the door behind him.

"Yes Roger, good luck on the drive back that traffic looked killer," Dany smiled earnestly.

"Yes Master Rand," the man nodded, tipping his hat, "and...if I may sir, I would suggest keeping an eye while here. I've heard some....unsavory rumors as of late coming out of this place."

"Which is exactly why I'm here," Dany muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing Roger, Buddha you worry too much," Danny smiled, taking off his shades and letting his blue eyes twinkle at the older man, "you need to be more trusting. I'm sure I'll be fine, after all, I survived for six years with security detail for a reason," he flipped his shades and slid them onto Roger's face, surprising the man, "here, keep them, looks much better on you than me."

The man smiled, "of course sir," Dany knew the man liked them, eyed them whenever he thought Danny wasn't looking.

Danny gave the chauffer a lazy salute and walked ahead past the school gates and into the main building.

"Excuse me? Hello? Is anyone here?" Danny asked, looking around eagerly, "I'm new and frankly I think I'm two steps away from getting lost." The halls were baren, for some odd reason. Danny looked around and suddenly heard someone speak.

[This is an open interaction with anyone, would prefer Wanda Maximoff to develop crush and progress story.]
The outside of the gate that danny enter through was surrounded by protestors
Inside the faculty room, damon and richard were hanging out, luna was also with them. She was left in charge of the clint satchel bag that has all the schedules with dorm keys
Luna wolf hearing picked up, she look over at the faculty room door that was double doored and open:"in here!..."
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway

Batman catches Clint off guard and surprises him

Long time no see little bird just told me you were around, Why are you just standing here in the middle of the woods just casually hanging around?"

@Miasmith17
Clint looked at him suprised:"watching over some students....."

Lily walk few more steps forward and a portal appears, rainbow like

The outside of the gate that danny enter through was surrounded by protestors
Inside the faculty room, damon and richard were hanging out, luna was also with them. She was left in charge of the clint satchel bag that has all the schedules with dorm keys
Luna wolf hearing picked up, she look over at the faculty room door that was double doored and open:"in here!..."

Danny picked up someone's cry from behind a set of doors. "In here!" it said. Shrugging he walked inside, pushing the door open meeting a young woman with a satchel and a bunch of keys in hand. "Yellow!" Danny grins, doing his best to seem nonthreatening, slouching even to hide his martial form and body, "I'm Danny! Danny Rand! I just joined and ah, I'm not really sure but I think I'm supposed to meet someone? Get the tour?"

Danny picked up someone's cry from behind a set of doors. "In here!" it said. Shrugging he walked inside, pushing the door open meeting a young woman with a satchel and a bunch of keys in hand. "Yellow!" Danny grins, doing his best to seem nonthreatening, slouching even to hide his martial form and body, "I'm Danny! Danny Rand! I just joined and ah, I'm not really sure but I think I'm supposed to meet someone? Get the tour?"
Luna smiled:"well me, richard or damon here can give you a tour, i have the schedules and dorm room keys....so here you go" she takes his schedule out along with dorm key out of the clints brown satchel bag
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway

Terry walked around the school and picked up his bookbag. "I should've told the old man I'm in a new dimension he probably knows already, but what the hell do I do now? My only friend left until this whole thing blows over and I have no idea where Luna is." @Miasmith17

Terry walked around the school and picked up his bookbag. "I should've told the old man I'm in a new dimension he probably knows already, but what the hell do I do now? My only friend left until this whole thing blows over and I have no idea where Luna is." @Miasmith17
Damon asks "We will?" the Dick elbows him and Dick says "We will"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back