• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily sigh:"whatever..." she put on the jacket but still shiver a bit mostly because she froze her heart more

She follow damon and dick to the conference room where oliver, bruce and gavin were
Clint sigh then look back at natasha
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
Dick knocks a little "Mr,Wayne" Damon rolls his eyes and starts pounding his fist on the door "Open up, we're young adults not kids!" Dick says "Do you have any chill?" Damon says "Maybe still haven't found it yet"

Dick says "Well while we wait, let's learn a little bit about each other right?"
lily cross her arms in the jacket, the smell of it wasnt helping her, she kept herself emotionless and cold. "whats there to learn about?"

lily cross her arms in the jacket, the smell of it wasnt helping her, she kept herself emotionless and cold. "whats there to learn about?"
Dick says "Uhhh Damon how'd you get that scar on your left cheek" Damon says "My father hit my in the face with the end of his shotgun when he saw my arms 3 years ago" Damon says blandly and Dick says "Ohhhhh...."

Dick says "Uhhh Damon how'd you get that scar on your left cheek" Damon says "My father hit my in the face with the end of his shotgun when he saw my arms 3 years ago" Damon says blandly and Dick says "Ohhhhh...."
lily listened to them and shake her head:"not everyone can be accepted easily as others would be"

Dick says "yeah I feel people are just scared of what they can't understand" Damon says "Maybe or maybe they just love to hate"
lily:"seems not much of us are different......even though there are small differences. streets are tough to live through i know that"
she tries to hide her shivers

lily:"seems not much of us are different......even though there are small differences. streets are tough to live through i know that"
she tries to hide her shivers

Damon says "Despite being hated by everyone I never onced used my powers to rob or steal, I mean I did steal in secert cause a guy's gotta eat but I never hurt anyone or threatened them" Dick says "At the risk of being called a teacher's pet or principal's pet, Bruce took me in when I lost my parents I owe him a lot"

Damon says "Despite being hated by everyone I never onced used my powers to rob or steal, I mean I did steal in secert cause a guy's gotta eat but I never hurt anyone or threatened them" Dick says "At the risk of being called a teacher's pet or principal's pet, Bruce took me in when I lost my parents I owe him a lot"
lily look away from them:"im thinking of changing what i am......i was lost since i was fourteen on the streets until i was taken in but i always kept running"

lily look at them:"i dont know if i want to be a villian or a hero.....i thought i got rid of all the darkness when my clone was created but i dont know"
Damon says "Well that's up to you, if you want my view point I still have so much hate...and yet I'm here, what does that mean? I don't know but I'm bound to find out"

Damon says "Well that's up to you, if you want my view point I still have so much hate...and yet I'm here, what does that mean? I don't know but I'm bound to find out"
Lily frown:"its just i want to see what both sides are like maybe...but i cant let my father find out"

Dick says "Your secert is safe with us" Damon says "I may not seem like it but I can keep a good secret"
Lily look at them:"thats good to hear, because i wouldnt want the staff to find out either..."
She then heard someone walking over to the door they were waiting infront of, hearing it open seeing a tall man open it looking down at them
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The witch tilted her head slightly at Billy's response to the other girl's words. He didn't seem that worried about the current happenings, while the girl was certainly concerned, though wasn't sure at all of what would come of it. Wanda wondered if either of them had powers and, if they did, what kind they were. She was undecided on if she should aim to befriend or avoid her superpowered fellows just yet, but knew a decision needed to be made considering the explosive response of the public.

"The government may not do anything to end it, though that does not mean that the people won't." She didn't think the people would be of much use either, though Americans were quite different from the many Sokovians she'd protested with on the streets of Novi Grad, perhaps they would be able to accomplish what they wanted. "Still, it is odd that they are so upset about students with different abilities, what are a bunch of children going to do by themselves? It is not like Wayne is gathering them to form an army."

A neutral enough sentiment to attempt to gain an insight on where these two lied on the fence. If it worked well enough, it could also help her understand how these protesters thought, Billy appeared to be well educated in what was going on. Much more than her at least. She didn't know about the other girl, though it certainly wouldn't hurt to get her views as well.

Yahhah Yahhah Letho Letho

bruce stood up hearing the knock and then the pounding on the door, he walks over and open the door looking down on lily, damon and dick:"get in here....now"

he walk over and sit near gavin and oliver, still unhappy with oliver and clint
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Gavin lifted a single eyebrow seemingly looking at the students through a glassy eye whilst actually seeing them through the eyes of the parrot on his shoulder. “You almost started quite the situation” Gavin commented, though he said nothing else. Student discipline was really not his place, and he was sure he’d already been chewed out by Clint who’d saved the kid. His parrot’s head flicked over to Bruce waiting for him to speak.
@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Gavin lifted a single eyebrow seemingly looking at the students through a glassy eye whilst actually seeing them through the eyes of the parrot on his shoulder. “You almost started quite the situation” Gavin commented, though he said nothing else. Student discipline was really not his place, and he was sure he’d already been chewed out by Clint who’d saved the kid. His parrot’s head flicked over to Bruce waiting for him to speak.
@Miasmith17 CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
Damon looks at Gavin "Bite me"

Lydia was uncomfortably aware of how she fit into the nowhere else to go category. Well she guessed she could go to Draevius... In hell. That did not sound appealing though. “Who knows what’ll happen” she said with a sigh.

Wanda spoke up after that, “they probably don’t think of one super powered kid as something they’re scared of. If they were scared they probably wouldn’t be out there, people just don’t like people who are different I guess” Lydia said.
Letho Letho caddylove caddylove

Listening to the girls as they presented their own opinions - or questions, or worries, or fears, whatever they wanted to get off their chests - Billy gradually put more of his weight on the armrest of "his" sofa, then stretched his legs in front of him, before finally crossing them at the ankles. During that time he kept looking down, as if observing his own actions, and yet his thoughtful expression clearly showed he was interested in what was being said.

The thing was, some people really were afraid of the potential beginnings of some kind of a superhuman army. Others were just scared of powers in general. In their minds, perhaps it wasn't that difficult for someone to jump onto a darker path... To become one of the bad guys. And then there were those who simply didn't like superheroes, claiming that they brought more destruction... And somehow not understanding that police or - though not exactly allowed - army would most likely have to do even more damage to succeed in stopping many of the real villains... And that was assuming they could win at all.

"I think they are. Scared, I mean. After all, the dislike for those that are different basically comes from fear of what they might or might not do, especially in this case. Though... It is kind of hypocritical of them, really. Most people want to be unique, or even actually believe themselves to be special, but when they see it in someone else... Well," he said, shrugging a bit at the end of his statement to emphasise what he meant. He didn't necessarily think that it all stemmed from jealousy, but a huge part of it probably did. Jealousy - and the instinctive need to protect themselves and their families.

"And about why they're here if they're afraid... To defend what they value, they might be willing to be brave despite that fear... And they're probably also not very bright," he added as an afterthought. He didn't seem ashamed of voicing that opinion - because he didn't feel ashamed of it. To be honest, he was quite sure that he was most likely right. He didn't sound rude of malicious about it, though; he simply stated what he believed to be a fact.

caddylove caddylove Yahhah Yahhah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back