• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rain walked into the mansion. He didn’t remember ever having been to a school before, but he didn’t remember anything save for what had happened after he’d woken up in that alley. “Hello? Is anyone there?” He called out, hoping someone would hear him. The lady who’d found him had said this was a place for people like him, people who had something unusual about them. It’s worth a try, he had thought, and come to check it out. “I’m here to...” — what’s the word? — “enroll, I guess.”
The school) secondly no civillian knows the true purpose of the school)
Clint was in his office organizing papers and schedules

(Ok edited)
Rain stepped toward a door and, hearing paper noises from within, knocked on it. “Hello? Is anyone there?”

Rain paused. “Entrance fee... okay..” he dug into his pocket and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill the lady had given him. He didn’t know much about money, so he hoped it would be enough. “Will this do?”

Rain paused. “Entrance fee... okay..” he dug into his pocket and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill the lady had given him. He didn’t know much about money, so he hoped it would be enough. “Will this do?”
Clint tells him:"yes"

Meanwhile at horizon high, pete parker was having the worst month...first otto died, then his friends dont trust him and now he is at his breaking point

He was sitting at central park

Pete parker gets a phone call and awnsers he frowns hearing the school boards decision

'Spiderman can never show up at the school, and max will be fired...'

"I understand thank you, i will now be withdrawing from horizon high..." he said and hung up heading to horizon high quickly packing up his stuff before heading to xaiver high

'Anya told me that this place was secretly for heroes i guess im with them now while she stays at horizon to keep things in check' he thought as he took a taxi

AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire nods as she listens. “Well. It is a pleasure to be here and accepted. I’m excited to meet some of the students.” She said. What else did Mr. Wayne have in store? Was this just a simple hand shake and go about your day type meeting? Hmm. Claire was a little confused but didn’t ask or show regardless.
Claire

MENTIONS: Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

code by fudgecakez

“The students are quite unique so they may present some challenge for you but like I said the staff here help each other as often as possible. I just wanted to personally welcome you and get to know you a bit better. I like knowing my staff” he said smiling softly
Enmyira Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint hand him two page exam:"its to mostly questions you must awnser and its to tell if you have talents"
"Okay." Rain took the exam and sat down, quietly trying to answer the questions. When he was done (it took a while, since sometimes he had to think hard to remember what some words meant), he gave the papers back to the man. "Here you go, Mr...."
@Miasmith17

Last edited:
"Okay." Rain took the exam and sat down, quietly trying to answer the questions. When he was done (it took a while, since sometimes he had to think hard to remember what some words meant), he gave the papers back to the man. "Here you go, Mr...."
@Miasmith17
Clint look up at him:"barton. Thank you, all thats left is for me to review it then give you the schedule..."

“The students are quite unique so they may present some challenge for you but like I said the staff here help each other as often as possible. I just wanted to personally welcome you and get to know you a bit better. I like knowing my staff” he said smiling softly
Enmyira Enmyira
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire nodded and stood there a bit awkwardly. “I’m exited to meet more staff and students. Is there anything else you need of me sir?” She asked, hoping she wasn’t being forward or stepping over any boundaries.
Claire

MENTIONS: @

code by fudgecakez

Rain froze. "Um." As he frantically sought for an excuse, a thin layer of dark clouds started forming outside. "I... I don't know," he admitted finally. "I can't remember." The clouds slid away as he said so, letting a ray of sun through.

Rain froze. "Um." As he frantically sought for an excuse, a thin layer of dark clouds started forming outside. "I... I don't know," he admitted finally. "I can't remember." The clouds slid away as he said so, letting a ray of sun through.
Clint tells him:"for now we can let that slide but principal wayne will need to find out, as for your memory maybe one of the teachers could help..."

"Okay." Rain nervously wondered who was this Principal Wayne and if he would maybe set Rain apart because of his memory loss. "So... when do I start?"

"Okay." Rain nervously wondered who was this Principal Wayne and if he would maybe set Rain apart because of his memory loss. "So... when do I start?"
Clint hand rain his schedule and room key:"you start immediately unless you rather wait till tommorow...dorms are on third and second floor, your roommate will be mak..."

Lily walk into the hallway out of the martial arts class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back