• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Okay, thank you ma’am.” Anderson says cheerfully before being dragged along by Dylan. Viola goes off with River, both of them in a hurry to know their classes.

Claire nodded and kept her smile. “I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you for all the delightful information.” She said and readjusted the binder she was carrying.
Clint tells her:"now that i shown you all the classrooms bruce will talk to you at some point before the end of today, i'll let you get settled into the classroom..is there any questions you have so far?"

“Okay, thank you ma’am.” Anderson says cheerfully before being dragged along by Dylan. Viola goes off with River, both of them in a hurry to know their classes.
Luna looks at their files and uses her pen to scan them before heading out of the office to music class

Clint tells her:"now that i shown you all the classrooms bruce will talk to you at some point before the end of today, i'll let you get settled into the classroom..is there any questions you have so far?"
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire's head tilted. "Hmm. Class wise, no there isn't. I'm sure I've taken up plenty of your time. I'll head on in and see what the classroom has to offer. I appreciate your hospitality and the tour." Her smile never left. It was a charming whimsical thing. Happy.

Claire

MENTIONS: @Miasmith17

code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
River settled himself into his dorm. It appeared he was alone for now, something he had grown a bit used to. Waiting for his roommate, or perhaps adjusting to the silence he would have to endure. Maybe it was a good time to test out his powers. He was well rested, wasn’t hungry or thirsty, and his body didn’t seem to hate him at the moment. Might as well. River concentrated on a fixed point, the pillow across from him.

"Luna, do you know where Oliver is? I'd like to take this opportunity to speak with him. Since Mr. Nygma has left to pursue another opportunity" he said as he leaned on the doorway slightly
Luna looks at bruce:"he is in his office sir"
[/QUOTE]
"Thank you Luna," he says smiling softly before walking to Oliver's office knocking on his door.

AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire's head tilted. "Hmm. Class wise, no there isn't. I'm sure I've taken up plenty of your time. I'll head on in and see what the classroom has to offer. I appreciate your hospitality and the tour." Her smile never left. It was a charming whimsical thing. Happy.

Claire

MENTIONS: @Miasmith17

code by fudgecakez

Clint tells her:"anytime i'll be in my office if you need anything else"

He text bruce 'claire has finished interview with me, i havent told her about the school true purpose yet as i will leave that up to you mr wayne'
Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

Clint tells her:"anytime i'll be in my office if you need anything else"

He text bruce 'claire has finished interview with me, i havent told her about the school true purpose yet as i will leave that up to you mr wayne'
Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire bid Mr. Barton a heartfelt goodbye before turning to look at her classroom door. She swallowed and reached out to the handle. She let out a deep breath as her hand rested upon the cool metal. This was exhilarating. Her class. She could see the inside of her classroom. Then. Maybe once she met the other person, she could learn where she was to be staying. Oh. This was all so incredibly exciting. One foot then the other, Claire finally entered. Her eyes quickly strode over everything in the room.
((Open for interactions again~))
Claire

MENTIONS: open for interactions

code by fudgecakez

Swift felt like a child in a toy store on Christmas morning. No rules! Don't hesitate to use lethal force! Take however many I want! If she’d had more hands she would have chosen more but since she only had two she chose that many weapons and assumed a stance.
Lily raised her hand with a question if anyone got injured. “Don’t worry, Lily. I’m sure I can avoid that on my first day of school.” She grinned and readied herself to fight against her new teacher.
NightTerror NightTerror
"Come at me whenever you're ready!" Wade said lowering himself into a relaxed fighting stance, with his hammers ready to swing.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire set to work on the classroom. She moved around several desks. Brought out and set up several lab sites. Made sure things worked. The huge lab table at the front of the class was not going to be used as a normal desk. If she had to talk or lecture.. it was going to be a chair. Scenarios flowed through her mind. She could see it all. Herself sitting there, talking about ph. Talking about reactions. Walking the students through their experiment for the day. With a happy sigh she moved over to the Teacher desk in the corner of the front of the room. After a quick search through the drawers she was satisfied. Everything was ready. Class could literally begin that same day if need be. With a shrug Claire wandered over to a chemical cabinet. She grabbed a clean beaker and strode over to one of the lab tables. All tables had a sink and Bunsen burner on them. Safety first. Claire stuck the glass container under the faucet and filled it with water. After it was half way full she shut the water off and wadded back to the teacher desk. As she did, something odd seemed to be happening to the water. It started in the middle of the liquid. It seemed like someone had popped a bubble of dark bubbly food coloring and it was spreading in every direction with its smokey tendrils. The color spread until the water was completely changed.. into a cold fizzy drink. Haha. Claire had turned the water into an icy cold Dr. Pepper soda. That was of course one of her favorite ways to use her seemingly underestimated abilities. The woman took a sip as she sat down in her chair and. Well. Waited for whatever was going to happen next.

Claire

MENTIONS: open for interaction!
TLDR:
She’s sitting in her chair sipping Dr Pepper from a beaker.

code by fudgecakez

AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire looks around the room as she sips on the soda from the beaker. She hums to herself, a jolly Irish folk tune, and swirls the drink around in a circle. Would the students like her? What about the staff..? Would they even tolerate her slightly bossy demeanor or just ignore her from the get go? Argh.. Claire was starting worry now that she was idle. Everything was ready. She was ready. Now what left was there to do? Hmm. Maybe she should use some of this idle time to make up an experiment for her class the next couple days..? Or would it be simple first to start on lecturing about the several states of matter? Surely everyone knew the base three: solids, liquids, gasses.. but what about plasma? And bose-Einstein? it was a streatch. Not many people knew the last two. Claire took another drink. A few beads of soda dropped onto her chin. She coughed and made a move to wipe them away with the knuckle of her index finger. Oof. Okay. She may have a slight clumsyness problem when she was lost in thought..

Claire

MENTIONS:
open for interaction.

TLDR:
she’s in her classroom, sitting at her teacher desk sipping Dr Pepper from a beaker and worrying about her classes and fellow staff members.

code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire looks around the room as she sips on the soda from the beaker. She hums to herself, a jolly Irish folk tune, and swirls the drink around in a circle. Would the students like her? What about the staff..? Would they even tolerate her slightly bossy demeanor or just ignore her from the get go? Argh.. Claire was starting worry now that she was idle. Everything was ready. She was ready. Now what left was there to do? Hmm. Maybe she should use some of this idle time to make up an experiment for her class the next couple days..? Or would it be simple first to start on lecturing about the several states of matter? Surely everyone knew the base three: solids, liquids, gasses.. but what about plasma? And bose-Einstein? it was a streatch. Not many people knew the last two. Claire took another drink. A few beads of soda dropped onto her chin. She coughed and made a move to wipe them away with the knuckle of her index finger. Oof. Okay. She may have a slight clumsyness problem when she was lost in thought..

Claire

MENTIONS:
open for interaction.

TLDR:
she’s in her classroom, sitting at her teacher desk sipping Dr Pepper from a beaker and worrying about her classes and fellow staff members.

code by fudgecakez

Clint text claire:'bruce wants to meet you in the faculty room'

Clint text claire:'bruce wants to meet you in the faculty room'
AKA La Dame Blanche

Bzzzt Bzzt Bzazazt.... Claire's phone buzzes madly. She sets down her soda and grabs her phone. Ahh.. right. okay. She sends a 'Thank you, I'll head there now sir.' text back. After a quick straightening of clothing, she sets off for the faculty room. It was a bit nerve wracking.. going to another meeting to meet another high up official of this school. On the bright side though, she was already set to be a teacher here. Hopefully this was still part of some orientation process... Once there she politely knocks a few times. "Sir? I'm Claire.. I hope I'm not interrupting, Mr. Barton said you might be waiting for me?" She called out politely.

Claire

MENTIONS: Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

TLDR: Clair got a text that Bruce was waiting for her. She proceeded to the faculty room and has knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Bruce walks up to her clearing his throat holding out his to her to shake "Hi, Claire. My name is Bruce Wayne Im the principal here at Xavier Highschool. Welcome on board, Hope you are settling in"
Enmyira Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce walks up to her clearing his throat holding out his to her to shake "Hi, Claire. My name is Bruce Wayne Im the principal here at Xavier Highschool. Welcome on board, Hope you are settling in"
Enmyira Enmyira
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire slotted her hand into his and gave a shake. “It’s wonderful to meet you Mr. Wayne. Mr. Barton was generous enough to spare some time to give me a quick tour around the school. I hope you don’t mind but I went and took a peek into the Chemistry class room. It’s quite the set up. I’m certainly ready to engage with the students and teach what I can to them.”

The ever present happy smile was still perched quaintly in her dainty pink lips. Her blue eyes were sharp yet kind and very alive. Some people found themselves a bit star struck when talking with her. It usually left them feeling happy and a bit less tired than maybe they had been before. It’s almost like being in her presence helps things calm down yet revitalize at the same time.
Claire

code by fudgecakez

"We try to provide the best experience in terms of teaching our students vital skills which will help them in the future so we aim to have state of the art equipment and labs to help them. I'm glad he was able to give you a tour of the place, our staff work very hard to help each other if needed' he replies after a brief handshake.

Enmyira Enmyira

"We try to provide the best experience in terms of teaching our students vital skills which will help them in the future so we aim to have state of the art equipment and labs to help them. I'm glad he was able to give you a tour of the place, our staff work very hard to help each other if needed' he replies after a brief handshake.

Enmyira Enmyira
AKA La Dame Blanche

Claire nods as she listens. “Well. It is a pleasure to be here and accepted. I’m excited to meet some of the students.” She said. What else did Mr. Wayne have in store? Was this just a simple hand shake and go about your day type meeting? Hmm. Claire was a little confused but didn’t ask or show regardless.
Claire

code by fudgecakez

Rain walked into the mansion. He didn’t remember ever having been to a school before, but he didn’t remember anything save for what had happened after he’d woken up in that alley. “Hello? Is anyone there?” He called out, hoping someone would hear him. The lady who’s found him had heard that some people like him were at the school and he needed schooling, anyway, so she sent him there. It’s worth a try, he had thought, and come to check it out. “I’m here to...” — what’s the word? — “enroll, I guess.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back