• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The kick connects, sending Spider-Man to the ground, back against the concrete. His tight grip on the spear remains, however, assisted by the adhesive force exuded by his fingers. He struggles with Batfang nonetheless, the pair locked in an apparent tug-of-war with the spear.

Grunting as he strained against her, Peter's grip slackened slightly as the consequences of the curse became clear. Disabling Batfang's powers was one thing, but putting her and himself in a coma was something entirely different.

Grimacing, Spider-Man managed to glance between the lot of them. "Then we don't break it. But you aren't getting this back," he said to Batfang, sternly. Curse or no curse, the last thing he was about to do was put any form of power back into her hands.

"It'll be locked away. You won't be able to use it, but at least you won't be in a coma."

@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

The kick connects, sending Spider-Man to the ground, back against the concrete. His tight grip on the spear remains, however, assisted by the adhesive force exuded by his fingers. He struggles with Batfang nonetheless, the pair locked in an apparent tug-of-war with the spear.

Grunting as he strained against her, Peter's grip slackened slightly as the consequences of the curse became clear. Disabling Batfang's powers was one thing, but putting her and himself in a coma was something entirely different.

Grimacing, Spider-Man managed to glance between the lot of them. "Then we don't break it. But you aren't getting this back," he said to Batfang, sternly. Curse or no curse, the last thing he was about to do was put any form of power back into her hands.

"It'll be locked away. You won't be able to use it, but at least you won't be in a coma."

@Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix
Batfang smirk:"fine my business is done here..." her pin beeps twice, she let go of the staff letting him have it knowing its not the source of her powers

Slyvester ring beeps once:"i should get going too...until we meet next month lily, i'll see you at the fight..."
A portal appears, he winces bit more feeling pain in his chest

Lily nod looking back at batfang:"i'll see you then lilith...one way or another you will die...." she looked serious
Lord Knightshade Lord Knightshade Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
Swift blew out a quick breath in relief. “Well, that’s that, then. Lily,” she added to her niece, “I hope you aren’t planning any murders, ‘cause that would put a real damper on this streak of success we’re currently having.” She raised an eyebrow at the girl. Then the archer turned to Spider-Man. “Should we get the staff to ARGUS? They can keep it locked safely away in a vault with plenty of meta-power dampeners.”
@Miasmith17 Lord Knightshade Lord Knightshade

Swift blew out a quick breath in relief. “Well, that’s that, then. Lily,” she added to her niece, “I hope you aren’t planning any murders, ‘cause that would put a real damper on this streak of success we’re currently having.” She raised an eyebrow at the girl. Then the archer turned to Spider-Man. “Should we get the staff to ARGUS? They can keep it locked safely away in a vault with plenty of meta-power dampeners.”
Spider-Man exhaled, feeling a weight lifted from his shoulders. This crisis had been narrowly averted. Yet, his insides squirmed knowing that, even without her staff, Batfang had gone free. The teen seriously doubted their troubles with that particular villain were over, but at least the students here would remain in possession of their marbles.

Peter looked between the two of them, eyes lingering on Lily for a moment longer. Whether she was a rampaging monster or an vengeful ice wielding student, this girl was... a loose cannon. Unpredictable. Definitely someone who could use a friend in a time like this. Peter made a mental note to check up on her from time time, in his student guise of course.

Turning to the woman that had turned up to help, Spider-Man nodded. “Yeah, definitely. I hear SHIELD doesn’t have the best track record with dangerous artifacts anyway.

“Would you take this to them?” She seemed more than trustworthy. If she agreed, Spider-Man would hand off the staff, offer the two of them a parting nod, and leap off. A web issued from his wrist, the line going taut as it attached to a nearby building.

The cool breeze against his face, Spider-Man swung off into the city. After a situation like that, a nice swing through Manhattan was just what he needed.

Lily looked at swift serious:"what streak swift? Im pretty sure some students were killed and that mess is gonna get cleaned up....batfang needs to die, the longer she stays the more she will try to ruin our lives. Look around are you sure she should live after what shes done?!..."

Batfang goes into a dark portal and disappears back into her hideout
Spider-Man exhaled, feeling a weight lifted from his shoulders. This crisis had been narrowly averted. Yet, his insides squirmed knowing that, even without her staff, Batfang had gone free. The teen seriously doubted their troubles with that particular villain were over, but at least the students here would remain in possession of their marbles.

Peter looked between the two of them, eyes lingering on Lily for a moment longer. Whether she was a rampaging monster or an vengeful ice wielding student, this girl was... a loose cannon. Unpredictable. Definitely someone who could use a friend in a time like this. Peter made a mental note to check up on her from time time, in his student guise of course.

Turning to the woman that had turned up to help, Spider-Man nodded. “Yeah, definitely. I hear SHIELD doesn’t have the best track record with dangerous artifacts anyway.

“Would you take this to them?” She seemed more than trustworthy. If she agreed, Spider-Man would hand off the staff, offer the two of them a parting nod, and leap off. A web issued from his wrist, the line going taut as it attached to a nearby building.

The cool breeze against his face, Spider-Man swung off into the city. After a situation like that, a nice swing through Manhattan was just what he needed.
lily watched spidey leave then notices kaito walk over looking dazed and confused:"kaito i need you to make a call....."

Kaito nod and walks off knowing what he needs to do, he knew lily meant the team but wouldnt say that near swift or anyone
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Lord Knightshade Lord Knightshade

Swift sighed. She could partly understand Lily’s murderous intent, having wanted to put down evildoers for good in the past. But now she had to set a good example. “Lily, even though she’s done all these things, whether she lives or ether she dies isn’t for us to decide. If we take everyone’s lives into our own hands, we become just as bad as the people we’re trying to stop.”
@Miasmith17

Swift sighed. She could partly understand Lily’s murderous intent, having wanted to put down evildoers for good in the past. But now she had to set a good example. “Lily, even though she’s done all these things, whether she lives or ether she dies isn’t for us to decide. If we take everyone’s lives into our own hands, we become just as bad as the people we’re trying to stop.”
@Miasmith17
Lily felt angry:"swift it isnt everyones lives just hers, i guess if i cant kill her then the war has begun.....you are right but its time she pays"

With a sigh, the violet-hooded archer put two fingers on the bridge of her nose. “They all say that, and then when there’s a murder spree everyone blames me for not teaching them right,” she muttered under her breath. Raising her voice to normal speaking level, she tried to pull Lily away. “Well, let’s at least ask Oliver about this. He’s the leader. And your dad.”
@Miasmith17

With a sigh, the violet-hooded archer put two fingers on the bridge of her nose. “They all say that, and then when there’s a murder spree everyone blames me for not teaching them right,” she muttered under her breath. Raising her voice to normal speaking level, she tried to pull Lily away. “Well, let’s at least ask Oliver about this. He’s the leader. And your dad.”
@Miasmith17
Lily sigh:"fine i'll try wherever he is since he has been missing...." no matter what she was still going to war with lilith
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back