• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lily stand up and smile light feeling bit nervous:”if it was actual weapons there would be students sent to the medical room….im not used to others picking me besides my powers could hurt people thats why i dont show them”
She walk over to the box and look through the plastic and foam weapons

Steve look at the students;”line up and pick any weapon, there will be no sneaking in actual weapons this will be to see how skilled you are….”
roxas roxas Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Garfield nodded,
“I guess the weapons thing makes sense, and if you don’t wanna use your powers that’s cool, I don’t even know if we’re allowed to use them.”
He followed behind Lily and dug through the box a bit, pulling out a small dagger looking thing. Those could be maneuvered like claws maybe..he’d have to see.
“This should be fine I think, you think I can get two? So there’s one in each hand? Imma do that”
He pulled a second dagger from the box and sat back down to wait for Lily. This sounded simple enough but you never know when it’s comes to the lesson plans of a world renowned hero.

Nonetheless Garfield was pretty excited, he hadn’t expected combat training the first day, but it made sense given the circumstances of the school. They were set on training heroes after all.

Garfield nodded,
“I guess the weapons thing makes sense, and if you don’t wanna use your powers that’s cool, I don’t even know if we’re allowed to use them.”
He followed behind Lily and dug through the box a bit, pulling out a small dagger looking thing. Those could be maneuvered like claws maybe..he’d have to see.
“This should be fine I think, you think I can get two? So there’s one in each hand? Imma do that”
He pulled a second dagger from the box and sat back down to wait for Lily. This sounded simple enough but you never know when it’s comes to the lesson plans of a world renowned hero.

Nonetheless Garfield was pretty excited, he hadn’t expected combat training the first day, but it made sense given the circumstances of the school. They were set on training heroes after all.
Lily look through the weapons “you could if its the same weapon….” She picks out two batons and sat back in her desk
She ask curiously “so do you like it so far?”

Steve waited for each student to get a weapon and press a button on the panel near the board
The desks are pushed away as the floor open up to a foam ground gymnastic like flooring “first round each pair will spare then the second round will be with abilities. no fatal blows, actual weaponry. You may only hit the neck, body or legs…..”
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan TheArgoSails TheArgoSails

Last edited:
Richard just snickers at Gar's comment, no he didn't blame him for being afraid to spar with him when he's been trained in multiple fighting styles while also being much more agile then Bruce was and faster, he just grabs out the excrima sticks since it's what he would use himself only these ones weren't charged with electricity like his were."Maybe I should just spectate, I don't think there's enough people to spar with." He shrugs.

Richard just snickers at Gar's comment, no he didn't blame him for being afraid to spar with him when he's been trained in multiple fighting styles while also being much more agile then Bruce was and faster, he just grabs out the excrima sticks since it's what he would use himself only these ones weren't charged with electricity like his were."Maybe I should just spectate, I don't think there's enough people to spar with." He shrugs.
Steve look at richard and shook his head:”if we run out of people to partner up then i will make group of threes, mr you and luisa should partner up”

Richard fiddles with one of the sticks in his hand and twirled it a little, he bites his lip as he checks over the other students."I can handle two opponents but..." He sighs a little.

Richard fiddles with one of the sticks in his hand and twirled it a little, he bites his lip as he checks over the other students."I can handle two opponents but..." He sighs a little.
Steve look at richard “are you afraid of harming them on accident?”
He felt curious if it was fear or just the number
roxas roxas

Richard sighed, he lowers the weapons."I think you know very well of what I can do, you fight the same way sort of anyway." He shrugged at him.

Christian frowned a bit at Mr. Roger's comment. He'd have to spar with....

Christian looked over at the boy beside him. He had bright blonde hair with sand colored skin. And he looked hella uncomfortable. Seems like somoone wasn't enjoying the uniforms. The boy then turned to Christian and offered him a smile. And then an extended hand followed.

“Kipp Wheeler.” He said.

"Oh, uh..I'm Christian. Christian Matthews. Nice to meet you Kip."

Richard sighed, he lowers the weapons."I think you know very well of what I can do, you fight the same way sort of anyway." He shrugged at him.
Steve thinks about it with his arms crossed “i would like everyone to participate in this, but i do hold back when needed to. Fine you can sit this one out grayson”
roxas roxas

He look at the other students “everyone line up with your partner and each one will spare one group at a time”
Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark TheArgoSails TheArgoSails
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

After hearing Mr. Rogers's announcement, Christian looked back to Kip.

"Alright, get ready." Christian got into a slight boxing stance. His best style of fighting. He didn't know what Kip could do, but he was sure as hell gonna find out. He'd have to use his intellect to predict whoever he'd fight's moves and try to at least win a few battles. Hopefully this wouldn't be too hectic.

"Mr. Rogers" Christian called out. "Are we fighting one person from the other groups or our partner?"

Dolly Dolly Comicwolf Comicwolf

After hearing Mr. Rogers's announcement, Christian looked back to Kip.

"Alright, get ready." Christian got into a slight boxing stance. His best style of fighting. He didn't know what Kip could do, but he was sure as hell gonna find out. He'd have to use his intellect to predict whoever he'd fight's moves and try to at least win a few battles. Hopefully this wouldn't be too hectic.

"Mr. Rogers" Christian called out. "Are we fighting one person from the other groups or our partner?"

Dolly Dolly Comicwolf Comicwolf
Steve looked over at christian and awnsered with a smile “your partner, would you and kip like to go first?”
SharkBark SharkBark

Without letting Kip speak, Christian quickly answered,

"Yeah, might as well get this over with. Better than just standing there and watching other people fight."

Christian face Kip and remained in his peek-a-boo boxing stance,

"Best of luck, Kip." He said. "Best of luck."

Dolly Dolly
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Richard gives a small salute to Roger's orders and he steps over to the wall, he does hold onto the escrima just incase he was to join in on this class work.

“You mean…?” He almost asked ‘You want me to actually try and punch my classmate?’ But decided that was probably a dumb question at a superhero school.

Everyone’s eyes on them made Kipp a bit nervous. Which wasn’t usual for him, but he knew how mediocre his training was compared to these kids.

Still, it was clear there was no way out of this. Even if he’d never once even sought out a verbal fight with any of his peers before. But, smiling and nodding at Christian, he found his place on the opposite side and sort of stood without any sort of trained stance.

At the teacher’s indication that they could start, he didn’t move right away. He kind of hoped he Christian would and that he could take a defensive stance instead—the kid was younger than him after all. It felt weird to just charge at him. Except that he probably looked like a wimp, so he did finally decide to make like a football player and attempt to tackle his opponent.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
SharkBark SharkBark

Last edited:
Everyone’s eyes on them made Kipp a bit nervous. Which wasn’t usual for him, but he knew how mediocre his training was compared to these kids.

Still, it was clear there was no way out of this. So, smiling and nodding at Christian, he found his place on the opposite side and sort of stood without any sort of trained stance.

Then, at the teacher’s indication that they could start, he leapt forward in a sprint. He kicked hard off the floor, activating his ability, and launched high into the air. Then bounced off the ceiling and attempted to aim a kick at his opponent.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
SharkBark SharkBark
Steve looked at both of them and then spoke “start!”

He watched them carefully

Lily watched curious about how well others were trained, she wasnt sure if this was a competition or if it was just finding out strengths & weaknesses
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails roxas roxas SharkBark SharkBark Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dolly Dolly

Once the fight started,Kipp finally got into a, er, fighting stance? It didn't really seem like one. It was more of him lowering his shoulders while smiling and nodding at Christian. It was weird. That's when he realized, Kipp probably had no idea how to fight. God, now that makes it even worse, he'll will have to go easy on him now.

Christian hesitated to move because, he didn't wanna badly injure an inexperienced fighter. So, he let Kipp make the first move. And Kipp's first move was to go in for an awful tackle. It didn't take Christian down so they just stood there for a moment with Kipp's head under Christian's armpit.

"Uh. Are you gonna do a follow up move?" Chriatian asked, but then realized it was best not to give Kipp free attacks.

So, Christian lifted let go of Kipp and once he was standing upwards, he threw a right hook at his jaw. Whether it hit or not would be up to Kipp. Will he be able to block or dodge, or lose some teeth?
Dolly Dolly

Kipp definitely got knocked in the face. But it helpful because it woke him up to the fact that they really weren’t kidding. This wasn’t the kind of school where he could get detention for hurting another student, it was the kind of school where he might get it for not.

So he wiped the thin line of blood off of his face and, this time, aimed a hard kick at his opponent’s stomach.

SharkBark SharkBark

Christian let out a light groan as Kipp's foot drove into his solar plexus. He had expected this to be a fist fight, so he let his guard down to any other attacks. Now an unexperienced fighter had just knocked the wind out of him. Christian doubled over and clutched his stomach, breathing slowly but surely in a way that would help to bring his breathing back to its normal tempo. Once he was alright again, he stood up straight and got back into a boxing stance.

"Okay, I'll give you that one. That was quite a shot right there." Christian complimented. "That might be the last hit you land though."

In a brutal combo, Christian threw quick, soft-ish, punches at Kipp. He aimed at his face and body and then once he finished, he took a few steps back to create distance between him and his opponent. The punches weren't hard enough to draw blood or badly injure him, but he'd definitely feel them, and it'll give Christian more points in the match. If that's the system they were going off of.

Dolly Dolly

Steve watched carefully at kip and christian taking notes as they fight, though does take a point off for one slight blood injury

He was mainly doing this to see how students were trained or if they needed training
And to make sure they dont kill each other.

The practice fight would be over when one of them calls it off or if steve calls it
Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark

Asuka was glad her parents had alowed her to transfer to the new school after she had done some digging around after hearing whispers of it in the underground. the whispers of a school that would except people like her was exciting since she would no longer have to deal with the constant bulling for having bird like features. Apon hearing the whispers she had begun to go digging for the information about the school to see if she could persuade them in to letting here go if what she was hearing was true. It took several months and a few dead ends before she was able to get enough information to present her finding to her parents from there she let her parents do their own resurch about the school before they agreed to go see the school and meet with the principal. It did not take long for her parents to agree with the transfer.

now all that was left was for her to go to the front office to get her schedule and find her way to her classes and the dorm room. she streatch out her wings and gave a gental flap to help with her nerves so that she did not end up flufling up her feathers and make herself look like she had fuff balls attached to her back insted of wings, when she walked through the halls of the school. Looking around for a moment after she walked in the the the school to find the sign of front office. placing her hand on the handel she pulled down then pulled the door open so that she could walk in.

"um ... excuse me but i am here to pick up my up my schedule and dorm information, also does this school have a uniform or no?" she asked as she looked around nervously.

Last edited:
Asuka was glad her parents had alowed her to transfer to the new school after she had done some digging around after hearing whispers of it in the underground. the whispers of a school that would except people like her was exciting since she would no longer have to deal with the constant bulling for having bird like features. Apon hearing the whispers she had begun to go digging for the information about the school to see if she could persuade them in to letting here go if what she was hearing was true. It took several months and a few dead ends before she was able to get enough information to present her finding to her parents from there she let her parents do their own resurch about the school before they agreed to go see the school and meet with the principal. It did not take long for her parents to agree with the transfer.

now all that was left was for her to go to the front office to get her schedule and find her way to her classes and the dorm room. she streatch out her wings and gave a gental flap to help with her nerves so that she did not end up flufling up her feathers and make herself look like she had fuff balls attached to her back insted of wings, when she walked through the halls of the school. Looking around for a moment after she walked in the the the school to find the sign of front office. placing her hand on the handel she pulled down then pulled the door open so that she could walk in.

"um ... excuse me but i am here to pick up my up my schedule and dorm information, also does this school have a uniform or no?" she asked as she looked around nervously.
Clint barton look up from his desk to see her walk in and smiled friendly “yes, we do have a uniform policy and can have it taliored to fit”

He open the schedules folder “whats your name miss?”
SilverInu SilverInu

"Um yes, my name is Yuki Asuka," she nervously stated at the information that was given to her. She did not mind uniforms at all before she moved to the US her pervious schools in Japan made them manditory with strict rules to follow, like no jewelry of any kind, no nail polish etc. Though she guessed that thoes rules were a little more relaxed here.

"Will Students be allowed to go off campous in our free time... beter yet do you have a hand book that I could read up on so I don't pester you with unessary questions?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Um yes, my name is Yuki Asuka," she nervously stated at the information that was given to her. She did not mind uniforms at all before she moved to the US her pervious schools in Japan made them manditory with strict rules to follow, like no jewelry of any kind, no nail polish etc. Though she guessed that thoes rules were a little more relaxed here.

"Will Students be allowed to go off campous in our free time... beter yet do you have a hand book that I could read up on so I don't pester you with unessary questions?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clint looked over the schedules and hands her one with dorm key thinking over the question “we dont exactly have a handbook, mr wayne expects me to awnser them but there is a rule list on your schedule. Yes but you must be careful there are curfews at ten on weekdays, on weekends there is one for midnight unless you are away”
SilverInu SilverInu

Taking the paper and keys she began to look over the information to learn where she will need to go before looking at the keys to see what her dorm room number would be. "is there any thing important that i will need to know about? also would it be an issue to for me to take a look around so that i know where every thing is so i dont get lost?"
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back