• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lily moved out of the way when kipp flew into the cafeteria having heard his crashing noises

She look over at luisa and reach out holding her hand with her gloved ones “take calm breaths….”

Still wearing thin jacket with her uniform, knowing they should probably get to class but garfield was right about the man uniform
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails Dolly Dolly Mirai-chan Mirai-chan roxas roxas SharkBark SharkBark

Last edited:
Kipp, having found his dorm and dug out a slightly wrinkled uniform from his bag, tugged at his sleeves in an attempt to straighten it. He’d never had a school uniform before. And he could already tell it was going to be an adjustment, but now was not the time to worry too much about his tie. He needed to get to class.

Grabbing his schedule for the room number and a few textbooks, he rushed back out into the hall and—more carefully this time—made his way to class.

“Well, off we go then.”
Garfield said this more as a confirmation to himself than anyone else as he began following after Lily and Luisa. He adjusted his tie and such while they walked and made sure all his stuff was in his bag. The halls in here we’re a bit confusing but he was sure he could get a hang of it eventually.
“So I assume classes are an hour? Are passing periods the same or do I need to be ready to book it across campus after class?”

Comicwolf Comicwolf Dolly Dolly Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

“Well, off we go then.”
Garfield said this more as a confirmation to himself than anyone else as he began following after Lily and Luisa. He adjusted his tie and such while they walked and made sure all his stuff was in his bag. The halls in here we’re a bit confusing but he was sure he could get a hang of it eventually.
“So I assume classes are an hour? Are passing periods the same or do I need to be ready to book it across campus after class?”

Comicwolf Comicwolf Dolly Dolly Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Lily look at garfield then back infront of them to get to class “we need to run…its across from the library on left side. Yes classes are an hour long depends on the schedules we have”

She take his hand they quickly rush but in the last few seconds uses some of her wolf speed making it into the classroom with them as the bell rings
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails

Garfield followed after Lily, fumbling over his feet a little after she started running, not expecting it at first. He was quickly able to shift his legs into something a little faster to make the running easier, especially towards the end when she seemed to speed up.
“Uh, thanks for warning me. So this is history? God to see it just looks like a classroom and not something mega dramatic.”
He’d been expecting some sort of coliseum but was glad it was just a classroom, hopefully speaking, with Mr. Wayne sponsoring you never really know. It could turn into another classroom with a flick of a switch or something, never know.
Garfield looked over at Lily, not sure if he should even suggest it, but who cares.
“You think they’ll notice if I take this entire class as a dog? Or do you think it’ll slip past em?”
Lily look at garfield then back infront of them to get to class “we need to run…its across from the library on left side. Yes classes are an hour long depends on the schedules we have”

She take his hand they quickly rush but in the last few seconds uses some of her wolf speed making it into the classroom with them as the bell rings
TheArgoSails TheArgoSails

Luisa looked surprised at how fast they can run and suddenly HEr wings appeared as She took off after them in flight.

Garfield followed after Lily, fumbling over his feet a little after she started running, not expecting it at first. He was quickly able to shift his legs into something a little faster to make the running easier, especially towards the end when she seemed to speed up.
“Uh, thanks for warning me. So this is history? God to see it just looks like a classroom and not something mega dramatic.”
He’d been expecting some sort of coliseum but was glad it was just a classroom, hopefully speaking, with Mr. Wayne sponsoring you never really know. It could turn into another classroom with a flick of a switch or something, never know.
Garfield looked over at Lily, not sure if he should even suggest it, but who cares.
“You think they’ll notice if I take this entire class as a dog? Or do you think it’ll slip past em?”
Lily takes her seat at a desk and looked at garfield confused “mr roger will notice but he wont publish you for it…..”

Steve roger walks into the classroom and look at the class:”alright lets get started today we will be discussing the history of fighting styles….”

Richard just slings his bag over his shoulder, he walks by the classroom he was suppose to go to and goes over to his desk, putting his bag under the desk before sitting down, he should be able to ace this class or least though he should do so.

Lily takes her seat at a desk and looked at garfield confused “mr roger will notice but he wont publish you for it…..”

Steve roger walks into the classroom and look at the class:”alright lets get started today we will be discussing the history of fighting styles….”
“Alright fantastic.” Garfield mumbled back as he took a seat near Lily. He set his bag down and pulled out a pencil, not that he’d really be using it. He wasn’t really inclined to note taking anyway.
‘A golden retriever..? Yeah I think that’ll be best. One of the easier ones too’ he thought. Garfield pictured it and thought for a moment and shifted just as Mr. Rogers walked in. When he started talking Garfield looked over to Lily, a sly smile on his face.
“and so it begins…”

roxas roxas Mirai-chan Mirai-chan TheArgoSails TheArgoSails Dolly Dolly
Lily watch garfield change and blush slight to herself noticing his dog scent, trying to ignore it hopefully he doesnt notice her alpha female scent while in his form
She start to take down notes

Steve rogers look at the students asking them while scanning the room “can anyone tell me what are examples of a few fighting styles”

He looked at garfield with eye brow raised but chuckle “mr dog would you be kind to give an example”

Comicwolf Comicwolf roxas roxas Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dolly Dolly

Caught a bit off guard, Garfield looked up at Rogers. Fighting styles, he usually just kind of went for it and hoped at least something worked.
“It’s Mr. Logan actually, sir. And I couldn’t tell ya. I had some friends a while back that were super into that kind of stuff but I usually just hope for the best.”
He shook his head, trying to get some stray fluff out of his eyes.
“Being able to turn into a T-Rex usually helps with that.”

He sat up, his dog form wasn’t quite suited for a desk but he was determined to make it work. It was to late to end the bit now, especially since it had been acknowledged by the teacher. Garfield hoped his answer was good enough, eating things as a T-Rex might be a fighting style, who knows?

Luisa arrived to sit at a table, with her wing dissapearing and she released a sigh while taking a notebook out and writes in it.

Richard leans into his seat."Gar try to pay attention and be human, it's a school not the tower." The former leader of the Titans fiddles with a pencil in his hand."There are many types of fighting styles but some have their own ways of fighting too even magic users." He shrugs.

Comicwolf Comicwolf roxas roxas Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dolly Dolly
Garfield turned around, looking a bit shocked at seeing Richard there for a moment. He quickly decided against shouting about it as that would probably land him in detention more than being a dog in class would.
“Hey, I know this isn’t the tower, but public education meant I couldn’t do this in class before now.”
He paused, working together some sort of follow up statement.
“Fine, I’ll pay more attention, and as a person. But you owe me a conversation about how you’ve been, haven’t seen you in a minute.”

Garfield turned back to the front of the room to listen and shifted back into his normal form. He tried taking notes, not that it lasted long. Maybe with a class like this he’d be able to figure out some sort of actual fighting tactic, or find a name for whatever his was.

Richard smiled a bit at that."Sure find me after class, you could let me know how the Titans have been." He nods."Don't get me wrong, you have your unique way of fighting I'd call it animal style." He chuckles a little, trying to urge a smile from the other.

Caught a bit off guard, Garfield looked up at Rogers. Fighting styles, he usually just kind of went for it and hoped at least something worked.
“It’s Mr. Logan actually, sir. And I couldn’t tell ya. I had some friends a while back that were super into that kind of stuff but I usually just hope for the best.”
He shook his head, trying to get some stray fluff out of his eyes.
“Being able to turn into a T-Rex usually helps with that.”
A few students laugh at his awnser, steve thinks about it:”well that could be one, but there will be times to know hand to hand combat…..”

He look at the students and smiled:”from today on will be different, now that the media has focused on other things we can begin training your abilities and skills. Today we will be practicing our fighting skill and looking over some slideshow fighting styles. Everyone into pairs of two…”
Dolly Dolly TheArgoSails TheArgoSails Mirai-chan Mirai-chan roxas roxas

(still here, just was inactive for a bit)

Christian woke up in a haze, immediately staring at his clock. He had overslept. Okay, think. By this time, everyone would be at..lunch? No, somewhere else. Christian jumped off the bed and starting digging through his backpack to find his schedule.

"Aha! Here we go." Christians reads over it for a bit. "So..huh? What the hell is that?"

5 minutes later..

Christian zooms through the halls, looking through each door he runs past in hopes of finding his class. To his left? The library. To his right? A bathroom.'

"C'mon, c'mon, where is it!?"

Christian skids to a stop. He looks to the door beside him. A tall, black haired boy was inside the room near the doorway. Christian walks into the room and looks around. His fellow peers are all around him in seats.

"Oh, uh..sorry I'm late?" He says. "I'm Christian. Am I in trouble?"

Kipp was just behind him, having come from a different direction, and was relieved to hear another student voice his exact thoughts.

“Yeah, I’m late too, Mr.—“ he gulped when he saw it was the actual Captain America. “Mr. Rogers. Sir.”

Steve looked over at the door seeing the two teenagers, his brow raised:”since you both are late, you will be partners for sparing”
Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark

Comicwolf Comicwolf SharkBark SharkBark

He laughed a little in relief. “Thank you, Sir.” Then he turned to the younger kid who seemed a lot more comfortable in a uniform than Kipp did. If he were to make a guess, he’d say he was one of those super smart kids Kipp was always kinda low-key jealous of. The ones that didn’t even have to study to ace a test. He smiled and extended a hand.

“Kipp Wheeler.”

Then, only now registering the other half of what Steve said, he looked back up at his teacher. “Sparring?” On the first day? He was probably doomed.

Last edited:
Garfield smiled a bit as the class laughed at his answer from before and as new answers were given
He turned to Lily as Rogers said something about partnering for something.
“Partners? I’d go with Dick but I don’t feel like dying if that makes any sense.”
He laughed to himself, he remembered how skilled Richard was in combat from his time in the Titans and from his new work as an independent hero. And to put it simply he did not feel like having to partner with that for a sparring exercise, no matter how planned it was.

As the two sets of footsteps and voices arrived at the classroom door Garfield turned to see. Kipp he knew but the other boy, Christian, was a new face. A potential new friend, no big deal. Was rather unfortunate they’d been late though, they’d missed the dog bit of the class. Garfield figured it wasn’t a big deal though, they’d find out about it eventually.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark roxas roxas

Garfield smiled a bit as the class laughed at his answer from before and as new answers were given
He turned to Lily as Rogers said something about partnering for something.
“Partners? I’d go with Dick but I don’t feel like dying if that makes any sense.”
He laughed to himself, he remembered how skilled Richard was in combat from his time in the Titans and from his new work as an independent hero. And to put it simply he did not feel like having to partner with that for a sparring exercise, no matter how planned it was.

As the two sets of footsteps and voices arrived at the classroom door Garfield turned to see. Kipp he knew but the other boy, Christian, was a new face. A potential new friend, no big deal. Was rather unfortunate they’d been late though, they’d missed the dog bit of the class. Garfield figured it wasn’t a big deal though, they’d find out about it eventually.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark roxas roxas
Lily look over at garfield and ask bit confused:”are you asking me to partner up with you?”
She wasnt sure if he asked cause of friendship or if he knew what she was causing a slight panick in her

Steve “i will be handing out weapons, they range from batons to swords, none of the weapons have blades on them”
He sets a box of weapons on the front student desk

Lily look over at garfield and ask bit confused:”are you asking me to partner up with you?”
She wasnt sure if he asked cause of friendship or if he knew what she was causing a slight panick in her

Steve “i will be handing out weapons, they range from batons to swords, none of the weapons have blades on them”
He sets a box of weapons on the front student desk
Garfield mimicked her confused look,
“what else would I be asking you to be partners for, Im wanting to spar with you cause 1. I still don’t know what your powers are, and 2. You are my friend so it makes sense I guess.”
He smiled at her and turned to look at the weapons box that Mr. Rogers had set down.
“this’ll be fun, haven’t used actual weaponry in a while”
He watched the box, were they made of foam if they weren’t bladed, or were they plastic, maybe it was both. The ultimate question,

Garfield mimicked her confused look,
“what else would I be asking you to be partners for, Im wanting to spar with you cause 1. I still don’t know what your powers are, and 2. You are my friend so it makes sense I guess.”
He smiled at her and turned to look at the weapons box that Mr. Rogers had set down.
“this’ll be fun, haven’t used actual weaponry in a while”
He watched the box, were they made of foam if they weren’t bladed, or were they plastic, maybe it was both. The ultimate question,
Lily stand up and smile light feeling bit nervous:”if it was actual weapons there would be students sent to the medical room….im not used to others picking me besides my powers could hurt people thats why i dont show them”
She walk over to the box and look through the plastic and foam weapons

Steve look at the students;”line up and pick any weapon, there will be no sneaking in actual weapons this will be to see how skilled you are….”
roxas roxas Dolly Dolly SharkBark SharkBark Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Luisa gotten up and looked at steve and then went to find a plastic Staff."YESSSS A STAFFF!!"She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back