• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Paws pounding against the gym floor, Swift stretched out farther, covering more ground and reaching the finish line a whisker ahead, flying over it with all the the grace and elegance belonging to a big cat.
@Miasmith17 (if this is ok)

Paws pounding against the gym floor, Swift stretched out farther, covering more ground and reaching the finish line a whisker ahead, flying over it with all the the grace and elegance belonging to a big cat.
@Miasmith17 (if this is ok)
Lily pass the finish line and stop catching her breath, she look at them:"nice race....."

Steve looked at them:"alright now we have few more tests like flexability and so...."

-two hours later-

He looked at them after leading them over to the chair;"now we have the blood test......each of you will take a seat and a teacher or nurse will assist in taking a small dose of blood...."

Lily was a bit pale, trying to rest for a few minutes as she didnt have much blood in her body

“Nice race,” Swift agreed, shaking Lily’s hand.

- Later -

Mark noticed Lily was looking pale after Steve announced the blood tests, and chalking it up to nervousness, he went over to her. “Hey,” he said by way of greeting. “You okay?”
@Miasmith17

“Nice race,” Swift agreed, shaking Lily’s hand.

- Later -

Mark noticed Lily was looking pale after Steve announced the blood tests, and chalking it up to nervousness, he went over to her. “Hey,” he said by way of greeting. “You okay?”
@Miasmith17
Lily shook swift hand with her gloved hand
----
She look at mark and shook her head:"i dont know if i can take this test.....i dont have much blood in me to spare"
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

roxas roxas quackitalex quackitalex Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

“Oh.” That was definitely unusual. “Does anyone know about your... condition? Maybe you should tel Mr. Rogers, if you haven’t already.” Mark looked at Lily, concerned.
@Miasmith17

“Oh.” That was definitely unusual. “Does anyone know about your... condition? Maybe you should tel Mr. Rogers, if you haven’t already.” Mark looked at Lily, concerned.
@Miasmith17
Lily shook her head:"i havent told anyone i felt they would think im weak."

She walk over to steve:"sir i dont think i can participate in the blood test"

Steve looked bit curious:"why is that?"

She explained to him feeling shy:"i dont have much blood in me my body stopped producing blood years ago cause of experiments...."

He looked concern and mention:"ok, you will participate but we will only take a small drop so we can find someone who can do a blood transfer...."

He walked over to the others:"ok everyone line up and take a seat on the chairs, a nurse or shield agent will be helping take a sample...."

She glance at mark then takes a seat behind one of the curtains as a nurse walk over putting numbness on her right arm vein

Richard grabs a small snack and leans against the wall, he was waiting for these to get done so he could go.

Mark and Swift watch as Lily takes her test, Mark told Swift about Lily’s condition in case she doesn’t want anyone to know. They waited their turns. Swift smirked. “Guess you’re doing my laundry.”
Mark groaned.

Mark and Swift watch as Lily takes her test, Mark told Swift about Lily’s condition in case she doesn’t want anyone to know. They waited their turns. Swift smirked. “Guess you’re doing my laundry.”
Mark groaned.
The nurse takes a small drop of lily blood and puts it in a vile before putting a bandaids on her arm

The other shield agents help swift, mark and the others take their blood test putting the blood in viles before giving them bandaids then letting them go about their day.
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home roxas roxas Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Steve walked over to them:"we will let everyone know the results of their tests, for now you may head back to your classes..."

Lily starts to leave the gym with her satchel

Kaito walk over and looked at swift:"hey there swift right? You look very beautiful...."

She roll her eyes hearing kaito and walks over incase swift falls for him

Richard flicks the bandaid, he glanced over at Kaito then Swift and he goes to finish the snack he brought with him.

After the test, the twins were heading to follow Lily out of the gym when a boy — Mark remembered his name was Kaito — came up to them, complimenting Swift. Mark did a double take. Wait... was he... flirting with her?
“Why thank you,” Swift replied, giving Kaito a regal nod. “So do you.” She laughed, continuing over to Lily.
Mark frowned and went to talk to Richard. “What do you think of him?” he said quietly, gesturing towards Kaito. “I don’t like to talk about people behind their backs, but something about him doesn’t sit right with me.”
roxas roxas @Miasmith17

Richard shrugs."I don't really know the guy but judging how he was with the other girl, he's probably up to something so I'd watch out for your sister just incase." He explains."She's nice and he's just...suspicious." He tells him.

Mark nodded. “Be mostly polite but keep an eye out,” he agreed, then turned to include Lily in the conversation. “Is it time for lunch?”
@Miasmith17

After the test, the twins were heading to follow Lily out of the gym when a boy — Mark remembered his name was Kaito — came up to them, complimenting Swift. Mark did a double take. Wait... was he... flirting with her?
“Why thank you,” Swift replied, giving Kaito a regal nod. “So do you.” She laughed, continuing over to Lily.
Mark frowned and went to talk to Richard. “What do you think of him?” he said quietly, gesturing towards Kaito. “I don’t like to talk about people behind their backs, but something about him doesn’t sit right with me.”
roxas roxas @Miasmith17
Kaito smiled and asked:"would you like to hangout sometime?"

Lily walked over to them and glare over at kaito who was shuffling cards that came out of his sleeve , looks over at mark:"yes it is we should go....."

Richard nods at Mark, he pats the guy on the shoulder before leaving but he stops."Wait what are suppose to be doing?"

Swift smiled back. "Sure, why not? Saturday after breakfast, maybe?"
Mark pointed over to Lily. “I think it’s lunchtime. You did your test already, right?” He eyed Kaito, kind of wanting to interfere, but refraining. Maybe later he’d ask around, try to get more information on the guy.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas

Richard nods."Okay so lunchtime got it." He stretched."Did all those, got them done." He looked from Swift to Mark."I would invite you to come sit with me at lunch but if you're too occupied with the ice queen over there then I wont bother you." He shrugs.

Swift and Mark looked at Lily, then at Richard. “We’d love to sit with you,” Swift answered. “I’ll just check if Lily has anyone to eat with; it’s not fun eating alone.”
She walked over to Lily and asked her, while Mark headed over to the cafeteria.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas

Swift smiled back. "Sure, why not? Saturday after breakfast, maybe?"
Mark pointed over to Lily. “I think it’s lunchtime. You did your test already, right?” He eyed Kaito, kind of wanting to interfere, but refraining. Maybe later he’d ask around, try to get more information on the guy.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas
Kaito smiled:"see you then.." he left to go eat lunch

Lily looked at mark
Swift and Mark looked at Lily, then at Richard. “We’d love to sit with you,” Swift answered. “I’ll just check if Lily has anyone to eat with; it’s not fun eating alone.”
She walked over to Lily and asked her, while Mark headed over to the cafeteria.
@Miasmith17 roxas roxas
she shook her head softly:"i usually get stuck sitting near kaito or alone but sure i love to sit by you guys...your wolf scent is nice....."

She was passing by swift:"that guy only wants something from you....."

Richard smiled a bit." Okay, you're welcome to join me." He starts walking with Mark towards the cafeteria."So what do you think about this school?"

“So far, it seems really good. The people are overall nice” — he gestured to Richard and Lily — “and the food isn’t bad either.” He laughed.
roxas roxas

Swift smiled at Lily, starting to follow the rest to the cafeteria. “Thanks. We can sit with Mark and Richard.”
Hearing Lily’s words, she frowned. “What do you mean?” she asked. “He seems nice enough, but if there’s something you know about him, then I’m open to warnings.”
@Miasmith17

Richard snickers a little."Yeah theres alot of nice people here and the foods okay for school food." He gets in line to get his lunch."Would prepare some packed lunch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back