• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mr freeze walked in “good morning class welcome to basic science 101 for supes I am mr freeze and I shall answer any questions you have”
Lily sat in the middle section by herself, in her uniform but the skirt was changed with a black one and the tie was cut wearing glooves with long sleeve button up.

She asked curiously as the others have already been whispering too much:"will we have to have this young girl in every class? And what are the rules for this class?"

silent whisper silent whisper @ anyone in science class

Kids in class: @Miasmith17 Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix John_Laurens_03 John_Laurens_03 Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

mr freeze nodded “yes she shall for what I know”

he opens a book “the rules are no looking at phones, no talking when not asked too, no throwing things in class, no and I mean no jokes about wives or death or else you shall be kicked out from this class anymore questions”

(Gish is no longer in the group)
Some kids in the class groan hearing about the girl staying in the class

Lily glance over at kaito knowing full well he will cause problems in class even to get out of class. She shook her head:"no sir"
silent whisper silent whisper

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemis sat quietly in class, smiling brightly. Her bookbag was set by the side of her desk. She didn't know anybody but didn't really look around the room.

The teacher nods “good and if anyone else has a question just ask but we shall begin” he started to explain some sort of science
Lily started to take notes as mr freeze explained some science about the atoms and chemistry of chemicals.....

Meanwhile
Steve has just finished setting up the last of the physical test equipment and walked over to the staff room getting a cup of coffee to relax for a bit before the physcials begin

Artemis quickly looked up as the teacher turned from Lily to her and her back straightened in nervousness. "U-Um, yes! I mean no! Uhhh..." She didn't really know, she wasn't a good studier.

Mod: (Forgotten silent is rping as the teacher not me)
Me: (Sorry!!!)

Last edited:
Artemis quickly looked up as the teacher turned from Lily to her and her back straightened in nervousness. "U-Um, yes! I mean no! Uhhh..." She didn't really know, she wasn't a good studier.

Mod: (Forgotten silent is rping as the teacher not me)
Me: (Sorry!!!)
he frowned “they do not touch each other miss Artemis” he looks at the time “I think it is time for your test please make your way to the gym this has been a (n)ice class”

Artemis got the answer right the second time, but she was still embarassed as it was only a 50/50 shot. Slightly flustered, she picked up her bag and went towards the gymnasium.

Swift and Mark sat silently all throughout their science class, they were lucky enough not to be called on for the questions. Once it was over, they quickly packed their things and made their way to the gym beside Lily and the girl who had tried to answer the question about atoms. The twins shared a few glances before deciding to go up to the second girl. “Hi, what’s your name?”
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home

Last edited:
Steve roger walked over to the lined up students:"during the physical you each will be tested not only by abilities but also normal tests too...the nurse will be drawing blood after you finish the first few tests: speed, weights, scale, paperwork, then she will be checking normal things like measurements and health..."
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix silent whisper silent whisper Clan Ize Clan Ize John_Laurens_03 John_Laurens_03 Vsland Vsland roxas roxas
Meanwhile clint barton was in his office as he had been informed about two or so new students enrolling today
-.Supernova.- -.Supernova.- K.O.D K.O.D

[just for future information please dont send any ooc in this thread. If you want to talk about not being able to respond but will another day or etc send it to pm or our group ooc thread. All links are at the top]

[ps: until further notice any character who hasnt been active has been moved to nurse office or is still in their dorm which is: Vsland Vsland , roxas roxas Clan Ize Clan Ize ]

Last edited by a moderator:
When their teacher mentioned to the students what the staff were going to do, Mark raised his hand. “Mr. Rogers, can I ask a question? What will the blood tests be used for?”
@Miasmith17

Artemis turned to the two, smiling gently. "Oh, hello, my name is Artemis, what's yours?" She asked calmly and brightly. She was a bit afraid on how she'll do on the physical exam, considering she's not exactly in peak physical condition.

Meanwhile
Kaito stood there next to the others, he was fine being a show off agianst the others even if his ability wasnt even a real power as he smirk to himself

Lily stood there near swift and mark Rubbing her right arm while wearing jacket feeling nervous, she didnt like needles but its not like she could feel it much.

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

“I’m Swift, and this is Mark. It’s nice to meet you.” Swift smiled and nodded at the girl.

Mark stepped closer to Steve, lowering his voice. “It’s just, isn’t it important that none of the blood samples get into the wrong hands, since most have powers or special abilities? Do you have enough security guarding them?”
@Miasmith17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back