• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oliver laid his head on the table "I've been so tired and this work its exhausting today has just sucked how about you?"
Clint nod and mentioned crossing his arms:"its been long day, one student came in with a kid....and someone keeps trying to turn off my cameras..."

Clint nod and mentioned crossing his arms:"its been long day, one student came in with a kid....and someone keeps trying to turn off my cameras..."
Clint frowns “that’s odd maybe do some digging on that the camera thing the kid does not concern me just some more damn paperwork”

Clint frowns “that’s odd maybe do some digging on that the camera thing the kid does not concern me just some more damn paperwork”
Clint look at him:"sure but i might need help with tracking them down that requires someone who can hack...also you have a student coming in a hour as part of a punishment of detention they got today...."

John knocks on the door again
Clint opens the door:"ah john is something you need?"

Clint look at him:"sure but i might need help with tracking them down that requires someone who can hack...also you have a student coming in a hour as part of a punishment of detention they got today...."
Oliver rolls his head to the back of his head “who is it now...” he was very annoyed and he became twitchy

Clint opens the door:"ah john is something you need?"
Um yes um... do we have cameras in our rooms?

Clint look at oliver:"her guardian is matt murdock...she used to have an old one before but the old one keeps trying to kidnap her...."
Oliver frowned “maybe we just let her off plus I’ve got so much work” he pointed to his documents and sheets of paper “I’ll see you tomorrow” he smiled

Oliver frowned “maybe we just let her off plus I’ve got so much work” he pointed to his documents and sheets of paper “I’ll see you tomorrow” he smiled
Clint walk over to the door;"she cant be let off, students think shes the favored student.....she will be here tommorow morning before and after class"
silent whisper silent whisper

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back