• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sure i guess but i think its easier for crushes to be others who are in the group)
Alexander looked at john:"we should um find a daycare for her....and maybe someone to babysit when we go to the park later?"
John looked up at him "are you saying like just me and you?" John got excited that his own crush was wanting alone time with him. "Alexander, will you come here please?" John pats the spot right next to him on his bed.

John looked up at him "are you saying like just me and you?" John got excited that his own crush was wanting alone time with him. "Alexander, will you come here please?" John pats the spot right next to him on his bed.
Alexander walk over and sit beside him:"yes..."

Sure i guess but i think its easier for crushes to be others who are in the group)
Alexander looked at john:"we should um find a daycare for her....and maybe someone to babysit when we go to the park later?"
John pulled him closer until their lip were close to touching

"oh yeah" John kissed alexander one more time. "so um alex will you be my boyfriend and a dad to Frances?"
(.-. I should mentioned im not comfy with rping mxm due to akwardness)

Alex blush slightly:"its a bit sudden but yes...."

as Clint walked in Bruce waved to him and gestured him to sit down he asked “how’s everything going Clint it’s been awhile” he smiled
Clint shook his head:"not too grand, a student brought a kid with him and we need to get more staff..."

bruce sighed "ill make some calls... whos this new kid anyway?" he drank his coffee quietly
Clint explained:"his name is john, he asked about how to ask someone out then went to talk to alexander....im guessing they like each other...also the schedule for tommorow says during gym classes there will be a physical"

Lily took a flyer from the bulletin board and continued walking, almost bumping into richard and damian
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky roxas roxas

Clint explained:"his name is john, he asked about how to ask someone out then went to talk to alexander....im guessing they like each other...also the schedule for tommorow says during gym classes there will be a physical"

Lily took a flyer from the bulletin board and continued walking, almost bumping into richard and damian
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky roxas roxas
Bruce sighs louder then before “my favourite time of the year I’ll make sure everything is ready and I will see you tomorrow my good friend” he patted Clint on the back and left

Bruce sighs louder then before “my favourite time of the year I’ll make sure everything is ready and I will see you tomorrow my good friend” he patted Clint on the back and left
Clint asked him:"by the way wheres the other staff members we hired? Oliver hasnt shown up neither have the others except for steve....but i should warn you bruce not all the students have blood records. See you around bruce..."

one of the teachers walk in it’s Mr freeze after being sent to prison and looking over his wrongdoings batman gave him a chance to work at the school to teach science he still craved bringing his wife back but tried to be the best he could be he smiled at Clint and sat down “hello there” he said with a slight accent. His voice sounded like someone talking in a empty fish tank

one of the teachers walk in it’s Mr freeze after being sent to prison and looking over his wrongdoings batman gave him a chance to work at the school to teach science he still craved bringing his wife back but tried to be the best he could be he smiled at Clint and sat down “hello there” he said with a slight accent. His voice sounded like someone talking in a empty fish tank
Clint looked over at the newcomer and felt bit suprised:"ah victor freeze, its nice to meet you im clint barton...."
silent whisper silent whisper

Last edited by a moderator:
Victor smiled slightly “ice to meet you Clint” he chuckled “it’s almost the end of the last period I’m just heading out I’ll see you tomorrow” before he left he stopped “is anything happening tomorrow?”

Victor smiled slightly “ice to meet you Clint” he chuckled “it’s almost the end of the last period I’m just heading out I’ll see you tomorrow” before he left he stopped “is anything happening tomorrow?”
Clint mentioned to him:"there wasnt any classes today, theres a physical during gym tommorow"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back