• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hey welcome to Manhattan hero high au rp 2.0, a continuation of (old thread). If you have any questions about the story or character openings please post them in (sign up thread).

Only in character posts are allowed below from people who are accepted into the roleplay.

RULES:
    1. Please be able to write in complete sentences and at least [ 1 or 2 ] per post.
    2. You may request a maximum of three characters at this time, but if you can handle more than ask me.
    3. You may request Canon (from DC or Marvel) or OC characters.
    4. You must submit a post at least once a week.
    5. Please tell me if you will need more than a week to post.
    6. Please be active in the OOC. Participation is encouraged to keep the roleplay moving.
    7. Submit any questions to @Miasmith17 via PM or in the OOC thread.
    8. If you are unavailable for longer than a week without warning your character will be put on hiatus.
    9. If you do not respond for two weeks your CANON character will be opened for new players.
    10. Time skips will happen at the end of each week IRL. Check the OOC thread for a overview of current events.
    11. Once started we will discuss possible days to rp on based on when we are able to. Like mondays or etc.

CHARACTER LIST:
    Lily m queen: miasmith17
    richard grayson: roxas roxas
    Beast boy:

teachers/staff:
    steve rogers: comicwolf
    Clint barton: comicwolf
    Bruce wayne: [principal] npc till we find someone
    Oliver queen: [consular] npc till we find someone

[Out of character chat]

Last edited:
It was early in the morning for Artemis as she made her way to school. She had made double sure to set her alarm the early night, as it wasn't all that uncommon for her to forget alarms like that. She held a small schoolbag in front of her as she quickly made her way there, running a bit. She really didn't want to be late. As she approached the school, she lowered her head a bit as she noticed the crowd of reporters, hoping to not be spotted by them. She really didn't want to be bombarded with questions.

Last edited:
Richard had already been there when he hitched a ride with Bruce, this was his fathers idea to have him attend this hero school and he thought he'd give it a try but he didn't think he needed this since he was trained by Bruce, he stood off to the side just avoid the reporters and left Bruce to do his speech, holding his bag and ran his fingers through his hair."Here we go, maybe it'll be more fun than public school." He mumbled to himself, he hung out til they were done so he could say bye to Bruce before he left but he was also watching the other students start coming in as he was curious who else would be attending this school.

Lily step out of the taxi feeling tired and yawn carrying her satchel bag over her shoulder as she walk towards the school, her friend angelina signed her up for the school while she was filling in the principal spot until the school could find a proper principal.....

Now that bruce wayne was principal, angelina has returned to her job as a cafe owner and princess of angels (the princess title not known to any except lily, her and steve roger)

Lily remembered that angelina made sure to not mention lily abilities or past when helping filling out her school forms
And matt murdock now her full guardian had also look over the paperwork and filled out any empty spots.

She took a breath entering the hallway heading to the admin office, a new start to her life or a dark turn?

Lily walked into the admin office and sit in a chair across from clint barton desk

Clint looks up at her and smile:"ah here for your schedule?"

Lily nod and informed him:"lily murdock please....."

He look through and hand the schedule to her:"your roommate is swift queen....."

She smiled and head back into the hallway looking over her schedule until someone walked over to her with a smirk causing her to glare:"hello kaito...."

Kaito smile wearing his uniform and a pen in his pocket:"hey lily, ready for this year...im suprised you got held back a year"

She sigh and they stand by the elevator waiting

Artemis entered the admin office after Lily had left, sitting down across from him as well. "Hi, sir! I'm here for my schedule!" she said chipperly, giving him a bright smile as well as a wave.

Artemis entered the admin office after Lily had left, sitting down across from him as well. "Hi, sir! I'm here for my schedule!" she said chipperly, giving him a bright smile as well as a wave.
Clint smiled and look through the schedules:"hi there whats your name and i'll see if i have your schedule ready..."

Lots of schedules on his desk with names and dorm keys attached

Richard takes off a little while to go inside the building, going to find the admin's office to get his schedule and dorm key, he waits for the girl infront of him to get done before he gets over there.

"My name's Artemis Ravenhart, sir!" she said brightly.
Clint barton looks through the schedules and hands her schedule to her:"here you go your dorm is on the second floor, room 21"

He look up seeing richard:"ah mr grayson your father informed me of your arrival..."

Richard nods, greeting him with his usual charming smile."Yeah, this was his idea afterall to have me come here." He walks forward."I just came to grab the schedule and the dorm key then I'll be on my way."

Richard nods, greeting him with his usual charming smile."Yeah, this was his idea afterall to have me come here." He walks forward."I just came to grab the schedule and the dorm key then I'll be on my way."
Clint smiled and looks through the schedules handing it to him with key:"i should inform you, due to some unexpected drop outs....you will be rooming with mark queen"

Clint Barton looks through the schedules and hands her schedule to her. "Here you go, your dorm is on the second floor, room twenty-one."
"Okay, thanks a bunch!" she replied chipperly and got up, turning and nearly running into Clint. "Oh! Excuse me!" She apologetically bowed to him and left the admin's office, on her way to dorm area. She wondered who her roommate would be.

"Okay, thanks a bunch!" she replied chipperly and got up, turning and nearly running into Clint. "Oh! Excuse me!" She apologetically bowed to him and left the admin's office, on her way to dorm area. She wondered who her roommate would be.
Clint watch as she ran into richard before heading out the door

roxas roxas Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Meanwhile lily gets into the elevator and heads to her dorm room wanting to unpack before her roommate gets there

Richard takes the schedule and the key, he stepped away from Artemis."Woah, it's okay." He smiled his usual charming smile, he turned to Clint."So Mark huh?"

Richard takes the schedule and the key, he stepped away from Artemis."Woah, it's okay." He smiled his usual charming smile, he turned to Clint."So Mark huh?"
Clint informed him:"yes, he is the nephew of oliver queen....."

Richard nods at that."Family member of a fellow vigilante, cool." He puts his key in his pocket and looked over the schedule and room number."I'll be on my way then." He grabs his bags.

Well, there it was. Another prison. It could've been worse, of course, considering everything that had happened. But Jason still wasn't looking forward to it. He was, after all, there only on Bruce's insistence. A kind of compromise in the name of their reconciliation. He sighed and made his way inside.

He went into the admin office, standing in front of Clint Barton's desk. "Um... Jason Todd," he said.

Richard lifts the bag just about to leave the admins office, he looked over at Jason."He got uou roped into this school too? I'm surprised you actually came and didn't rebel." He teased."It would've been cool to bunk with you, someone I know and grew up with but oh well."

Jason didn't respond, keeping his gaze ahead. He didn't feel like talking to Richard right now and besides, this wasn't a good moment for a reunion. "Yeah," he muttered, but didn't say anything else.

Richard's sighs as this was just typical for Jason so didn't bother him much, he waves a hand to the man before walking off to go to his dorm room and unpack his things.

Richard nods at that."Family member of a fellow vigilante, cool." He puts his key in his pocket and looked over the schedule and room number."I'll be on my way then." He grabs his bags.
Clint nod and wave:"if you need anything i'll be around..."
Well, there it was. Another prison. It could've been worse, of course, considering everything that had happened. But Jason still wasn't looking forward to it. He was, after all, there only on Bruce's insistence. A kind of compromise in the name of their reconciliation. He sighed and made his way inside.

He went into the admin office, standing in front of Clint Barton's desk. "Um... Jason Todd," he said.
clint look over seeing jason and gathered his schedule handing it to him with a key:"currently there isnt any roommate assigned yet...oh wait actually theres kaito he is rooming with you"
xxtheghostking xxtheghostking roxas roxas

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard lifts a hand to wave at Clint when he spoke to him."Got it and be cautious with him, he's a rebellious kid." He snickers and he glances back at them as he leaves, when he gets to the dorm room he unpacks and organizes his stuff in the room.

Richard lifts a hand to wave at Clint when he spoke to him."Got it and be cautious with him, he's a rebellious kid." He snickers and he glances back at them as he leaves, when he gets to the dorm room he unpacks and organizes his stuff in the room.
Clint nod:"alright see you around richard...."

Lily walks in the hallway of second floor to her dorm a few feet from richards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back