• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
On the right side, kaito has already unpacked, a large photo of a magician in a black tuxedo hung near his closet doors...several books straightened on his shelf

He was in the bathroom putting his bathroom stuff on a shelf

Last edited by a moderator:
"If Bruce found out what?" A shadowy silhouette stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame with their arms crossed. "This is too juicy for me not to know, come on, you told Jasey here. In fact, you just invited him out." Wally West took a step into the room and whistled loudly. "Nice room ya got here." Wally paused for a few seconds before his head shot up. "Oh yeah, I'm not here to find out about your secret plans or whatever, I'm just looking for my room. Ya know which way the office is? Ah screw it, you're taking too long, cya later."

Wally suddenly vanished from the room, a gust of wind sending a few bits of loose papers into the air. It had only taken him 0.0035 seconds to run around the entire school and find the office. "And you must be Mr. Barton." He said, knocking on the door while opening it. "I must say, I expected some actual hawks or something, but I guess it's just your codename. I dig it!"

"If Bruce found out what?" A shadowy silhouette stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame with their arms crossed. "This is too juicy for me not to know, come on, you told Jasey here. In fact, you just invited him out." Wally West took a step into the room and whistled loudly. "Nice room ya got here." Wally paused for a few seconds before his head shot up. "Oh yeah, I'm not here to find out about your secret plans or whatever, I'm just looking for my room. Ya know which way the office is? Ah screw it, you're taking too long, cya later."

Wally suddenly vanished from the room, a gust of wind sending a few bits of loose papers into the air. It had only taken him 0.0035 seconds to run around the entire school and find the office. "And you must be Mr. Barton." He said, knocking on the door while opening it. "I must say, I expected some actual hawks or something, but I guess it's just your codename. I dig it!"
Kaito looked at him:"its on the first floor to the left..."
Clint looked up suprised:"oh you must be wally....heres your schedule and dorm keys...please dont scare me like that agian....." he hand him schedule and keys
Vsland Vsland

Swift and Mark had arrived at the school with Oliver; they stood out of sight of the crowd as he and Bruce spoke to the reporters. “That’s a lot of people,” said Mark. Swift agreed. “Definitely more than I was expecting.” Once the crowd cleared away, they went inside, going to Barton’s office. “Mr. Barton?”
@Miasmith17

Swift and Mark had arrived at the school with Oliver; they stood out of sight of the crowd as he and Bruce spoke to the reporters. “That’s a lot of people,” said Mark. Swift agreed. “Definitely more than I was expecting.” Once the crowd cleared away, they went inside, going to Barton’s office. “Mr. Barton?”
@Miasmith17
Clint looks up at them:"ah swift and mark, here are your schedules and dorms key...swift your roommate is lily murdock and mark yours is richard...."

'Maybe he should have been keeping his hawk-eyes open.' He thought to himself as skid to a stop in front of his dorm. He wasn't told who he was rooming with...perhaps he had his own room? That would be sweet! He could have a whole side of the room for his souvenirs and he could do loads of experiments and "Oh-" He murmured as he opened the door only to see the latest boy wonder, Damien Wayne.

Just his luck. Not only could Wally now not have a giant collection of souvenirs and experiments, but he also had to share his room with the brat of the Batfamily. "Damian...what a pleasant surprise..." He sighed and closed the door as he stepped in, throwing his bag onto his bed. "How long have you been here?"
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Damian’s thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of a boy with red hair. Damian instantly recognized him as Wally West.
”Same to you,” he replied deftly. He hoped that Wally wouldn’t be too energetic. He didn’t want this guy bouncing around the room at one AM.
”I’ve been here for about half an hour,” Damian replied, gesturing to his belongings, which were now neatly organized.
“You?” He asked.

Wally narrowed his brows at the boy's dry response. Why did he have to share a room with him, anyway? He was still a kid! Just because his father owns the school...Wally wondered if Bruce knew Damian was Robin. In fact, he wondered if Bruce knew who Batman was. Now that would be pretty crash. Maybe Bruce was the one who funded Batman with all his gadgets. There was no way Bruce could have been Batman himself, but maybe he helped.

"I got here like, five minutes ago. Done a few laps of the school, ran back to the city to grab some lunch, and then went to go scare our resident Purple Arrow. Hey, do you hear that music?"
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Lily turn the music up louder listening and lay on the bed for awhile
'Hell mary forgive me blood for blood heart beating all!~ command me now this is war!!! Whats up with this new beat hahahha now!' Rock corus
'So you told me to think about it and i did now i dont wanna feel a thing anymore! Im tired of you telling the things that i want! Im sleeping like a dog on the floor!'
The female sang
Vsland Vsland Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Meanwhile kaito leaves his room to go explore the classrooms on the first floor

Damian nodded.
”Just a few laps? I thought you were faster than that.” Damian was being sarcastic, but he wasn’t sure if Wally could tell. He had been practicing some “teenage slang” and rhetoric, but he wasn’t sure if this was sufficient. Hearing the music becoming louder and louder, Damian frowned.
”Our neighbor has an awful sense of music. Wanna tell them to shut it down?” Damian asked.

"Tch..." Wally turned away from the boy blunder as he grit his teeth. Why'd he have to be so annoying? Always looking down on other people, regardless of how much good they've done. One day he was going to be put in his place, and Wally would be the first one to stand there and watch when it happened. "I don't know, I kind of like it. But if your royal highness believes it to be too loud, I'll go ask her kindly."

Wally didn't walk towards the door, however. Placing his hand on the wall, he began to vibrate and simply phase through it. Once on the other side, he looked around. 'Only one person...maybe I could ask to swap rooms...' After a few more seconds of standing in silence, Wally loudly cleared his throat. No reaction. The music was too loud. "HELLO!" He shouted out, leaning over the girl as she laid on her bed and sung her heart out.
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky @Miasmith17

“I didn’t intend to order you around. I wanted to give our neighbor a piece of my mind as well,” Damian muttered, following Wally out of the room. Watching Wally place his hand on the door, before practically vanishing through the door, Damian frowned. Wouldn’t it be better to knock? Giving a solid rap on the door, Damian waited for a response.

Richard finishes with his walk around the school grounds, stopping to stretching a bit and he noticed more people joining, going to meet with Clint he just leaves to go back to the dorms wondering if his roommate had come to move in and he finds Damian in the hallway."What're you doing now?"

Damian heard the sound of footsteps and turned around, giving a sigh of relief when he saw Grayson.
”My neighbor’s music’s a bit loud, Grayson. What are you doing?” Damian asked.

Richard steps over to Damian."I was just about to go to my room, I just got done with my walk and surveying the school grounds." He looked to door of the room where this loud girl was in."Have you tried asking nicely for her to turn it down?"

"Tch..." Wally turned away from the boy blunder as he grit his teeth. Why'd he have to be so annoying? Always looking down on other people, regardless of how much good they've done. One day he was going to be put in his place, and Wally would be the first one to stand there and watch when it happened. "I don't know, I kind of like it. But if your royal highness believes it to be too loud, I'll go ask her kindly."

Wally didn't walk towards the door, however. Placing his hand on the wall, he began to vibrate and simply phase through it. Once on the other side, he looked around. 'Only one person...maybe I could ask to swap rooms...' After a few more seconds of standing in silence, Wally loudly cleared his throat. No reaction. The music was too loud. "HELLO!" He shouted out, leaning over the girl as she laid on her bed and sung her heart out.
Gish_Sky Gish_Sky @Miasmith17
Lily turn around glaring and shot ice at wally as he suddenly appeared in the room as the cd female singer sang:'living like a king someday a single night without a ghost in the wall...'

"GET THE FUCK OUT!...." she said pissed, her eye color turned to wolf light blue, she was going to rip him up

Damian frowned when Grayson asked if he had asked her to turn it down.
”Wally just went inside without asking,” Damian replied. Then, he heard a loud shout, filled with obscenities.
“Of course. I tried knocking, but this is what happens when people are idiots.”

Richard jumped at the yelling before facepalming."Wally..." his hands slide down his face."Don't be creeping on girls and barging into rooms Wally!" He sighs, looking down at Damian."You know you should smile more, would make you seem more approachable to people instead of an I quote, a little gremlin or so some people say."

Damian rolled his eyes.
”Maybe I like being referred to as a gremlin,” he muttered. Damian knocked on the door again.
”Wally... I suggest you get out. Before you get fried or something,” he suggested.

Richard gets out of the way of the door."You do? But what if you like someone?" He pouts at the little boy."You're too much like your father, you and him rarely smile." He sighs.

Damian stepped aside from the door. He didn’t want Wally to crash into him.
”Like someone? I’m not a sappy romantic fool,” Damian replied, crossing his arms. Hearing Grayson mention that he was like Father, Damian gave him a small smile.
”That shouldn’t be a surprise, right?” He said, running his fingers through his hair.

Kaito open his door and looked into the hallway over at richard and damian:"hey whats going on? Did someone go into lilys room?"

Richard smirks and clapped his hands."Ahaha! I got you to smile." He looked proud of himself, with that goof grin on his face before he turns to Kaito."If this is Lily's room then yeah, my friend being well himself decide it was a good idea to barge into someones room."

Wally smirked, simply moving his head to the side as the blast of ice flew by. To anyone else that may have seemed impossible, what with the sudden nature of the attack and the speed of it. But to Wally, everything moved in slow motion. He could see every millimeter of the icicles growing, he could every muscle in her face tense up, he could see...her eyes turning blue? Now that was a new one! In his experience, eyes typically turned red whenever someone got angry but this girl...very interesting.

In a blink of an eye, Wally sat on the end of the other bed behind Lilly, legs crossed, whistling along to the tune. "Now that's a cool power! Can you just shoot ice? Is that why your eyes turned blue? How'd you get them? Oh, don't tell me, one of your parents was a meta! This school is GREAT!" Wally grinned almost an innocent smile before glancing back over at the door. "Relax Damian, have you forgot who I am? I'm the fastest man alive! Is that Dick out there with you?"
roxas roxas @Miasmith17 Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back