• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Richard finishes with that and steps out, not waiting for his roommate as he'd meet him later and he walks by Lily.

Jason certainly didn't appreciate Dick's teasing, but he didn't want to get into any trouble on his first day. Instead he took the key and the schedule and said a "thank you" before heading out hastily. He made his way to his room to get acquainted with the new room and unpack.

Richard finishes with that and steps out, not waiting for his roommate as he'd meet him later and he walks by Lily.
Lily walks by to her dorm with only one duffle bag, wearing uniform but its altered with black dye and a white top with jacket
Jason certainly didn't appreciate Dick's teasing, but he didn't want to get into any trouble on his first day. Instead he took the key and the schedule and said a "thank you" before heading out hastily. He made his way to his room to get acquainted with the new room and unpack.

Richard walks down the hallway, he hadn't really gotten to spend much time with Jason since he was back though being the eldest and raised with Jason he was going to tease and poke at the man who was like family, he glanced at Lily."Hello there, welcome to the school."

Richard walks down the hallway, he hadn't really gotten to spend much time with Jason since he was back though being the eldest and raised with Jason he was going to tease and poke at the man who was like family, he glanced at Lily."Hello there, welcome to the school."
Lily glance at them:"hi there...see you around..." she said bit harsh

Richard shrugged his shoulders at that."Okay, same to you..." He watches her before just going on walking, wanting to check the place out and the classes he'd be having.

Damian sat in the limo silently, as the car slowly rumbled towards the school. His father and Grayson were inside as well. Damian expected the press to be there. As soon as the car stopped, they were immediately surrounded by cameramen and reporters, stuffing their microphones in their faces. Damian watched Grayson slip away from the crowd of reporters. Damian preferred the attention. He answered a majority of their questions (unless it was top secret of course), before slipping away, curious who he would dorm with.

Damian sat in the limo silently, as the car slowly rumbled towards the school. His father and Grayson were inside as well. Damian expected the press to be there. As soon as the car stopped, they were immediately surrounded by cameramen and reporters, stuffing their microphones in their faces. Damian watched Grayson slip away from the crowd of reporters. Damian preferred the attention. He answered a majority of their questions (unless it was top secret of course), before slipping away, curious who he would dorm with.
The school is kept secret, if asked about it, its a school of talented students (like normal talents)
Also richard is on the second floor not outside)

Richard shrugged his shoulders at that."Okay, same to you..." He watches her before just going on walking, wanting to check the place out and the classes he'd be having.
Lily goes into her dorm and starts to unpack putting up a poster of a the stars and putting clothes into drawers, she felt pissed and dark due to kaito

The school is kept secret, if asked about it, its a school of talented students (like normal talents)
Also richard is on the second floor not outside)

Damian was glad that his father had already briefed him on the school and how it was supposed to be a school for talented students. Of course, that meant that he could flaunt about his intelligence and whatnot. Walking up the stairs, he decided to explore the place for a bit, to get a feel for the place.

Richard goes by Damain while he too was exploring though he stops in his tracks."Woah there little man, have you gone to get your dorm key and schedule?" He questions his littlest 'brother'.

Damian looked at Grayson, pausing for a bit. He shook his head.
”I’m pretty sure I can navigate this school by myself,” he said. That was obviously a lie; he was just bluffing for his own sake.

Richard steps in his way, he felt responsible for all of his brothers anyway."No, you go on to the admin's office and get your things then you can go on with your walk." He ruffles the boys hair.

Damian scowled when Grayson stepped in his way.
”Grayson, I’m capable of taking of myself.” He stepped away from his brother, especially after the hair ruffle. Hair ruffles were a huge no. He had spent too much time gelling his hair this morning and he didn’t want it ruined.

Richard pulls his hand away, he was use to this kids attitude by now."Then go on, not like you're a little kid." He puts his hands in his pockets."Just behave yourself and don't pick alot of fights okay? Just because I'm not really your blood brother doesn't mean I don't care for you and the rest of the group."

“Just behave yourself and don’t pick a lot of fights, okay?”

Damian frowned.
”I’m only provoked if people are acting stupid,” he muttered. He began to walk away, before stopping in his tracks. He appreciated the last part about how Grayson cared for him.
”I care for you too.” With that, Damian walked down the stairs, back to the office.

Richard smiles at the boy, he was a little surprised by what he said but the kid had his moments of niceness."Later Damian." He waves to him before walking off, to get back to his walk and exploring the school.

Damian entered the office.
”Barton. Pleased to see you.” Damian didn’t really mean it, but he assumed that his statement would tell Barton to hand him his stuff. He wasn’t interested in sustaining a conversation.

Damian entered the office.
”Barton. Pleased to see you.” Damian didn’t really mean it, but he assumed that his statement would tell Barton to hand him his stuff. He wasn’t interested in sustaining a conversation.
Clint looked over at damian and smile as he was fixing his bow string:"ah its nice to meet you damian, i hope you and jason wont cause too much trouble.....heres your schedule" he hands him a schedule and a key

Before looking at the list:"now each dorm has two beds, desks and one bathroom with showers built it...your roommate is wally west"

Why was everyone telling him to not get into trouble? Damian frowned.
”What do you mean?” Damian asked, taking the schedule and a key.
“You and Grayson told me the same thing. I’m not like Todd. I have a brain,” Damian added, inspecting his schedule.
“And which floor am I on?” He asked.

Why was everyone telling him to not get into trouble? Damian frowned.
”What do you mean?” Damian asked, taking the schedule and a key.
“You and Grayson told me the same thing. I’m not like Todd. I have a brain,” Damian added, inspecting his schedule.
“And which floor am I on?” He asked.
Clint explains:"each student has a roommate. Two stay to a room. Second floor, room 23 next to lily murdock and swift queen....im not insulting just your father informed me of your past troubles...."

Damian frowned. His father shouldn’t have said anything.
“Thanks,” Damian muttered, before leaving the room. He tried to recall the names Lily Murdock and Swift Queen, but he hadn’t heard of Lily Murdock before. Perhaps Swift Queen was related to Oliver Queen, Green Arrow. Damian also thought about his roommate, Wally West. That kid was rumored to be pretty powerful. Trudging up the stairs, he passed Grayson, giving him a nod, before walking past him. Finding room 23, he unlocked the door, walking inside.

The room was simple and had a minimalistic style to it. Setting down his luggage, he explored the room a bit, peeking his head into the bathroom. Everything looked alright, he supposed. He had expected more, but he figured that funding was low? Maybe his father should’ve invested more into the school. This was a school for those with unique abilities, not boring civilians...

Damian frowned. His father shouldn’t have said anything.
“Thanks,” Damian muttered, before leaving the room. He tried to recall the names Lily Murdock and Swift Queen, but he hadn’t heard of Lily Murdock before. Perhaps Swift Queen was related to Oliver Queen, Green Arrow. Damian also thought about his roommate, Wally West. That kid was rumored to be pretty powerful. Trudging up the stairs, he passed Grayson, giving him a nod, before walking past him. Finding room 23, he unlocked the door, walking inside.

The room was simple and had a minimalistic style to it. Setting down his luggage, he explored the room a bit, peeking his head into the bathroom. Everything looked alright, he supposed. He had expected more, but he figured that funding was low? Maybe his father should’ve invested more into the school. This was a school for those with unique abilities, not boring civilians...
Lily start to play loud music from her room 22 before sitting on her bed drawing...her right side of the room dark blue

She hum softly to her song, as three kings play loud:'Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge....
I bet you never had a Friday night like this!
Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands
I take a look up in the sky and I see red!!'

Damian closed the door to his room gently. He figured that his neighbors wouldn’t want to be disturbed. Then, he heard loud blaring music. He sat at the desk that he assumed to be his, listening to the shrieking music. He didn’t like the beginning part, but the vocals and music were good after the first 30 seconds. He considered asking the person to turn down the music, but he figured that it would be alright if he listened, since it wasn’t bothering him too much.

Damian closed the door to his room gently. He figured that his neighbors wouldn’t want to be disturbed. Then, he heard loud blaring music. He sat at the desk that he assumed to be his, listening to the shrieking music. He didn’t like the beginning part, but the vocals and music were good after the first 30 seconds. He considered asking the person to turn down the music, but he figured that it would be alright if he listened, since it wasn’t bothering him too much.
Lily started to draw as the song continued to play wanting to block out her feelings and drew a pond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back