What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High AU 2.0

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, School, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

silent whisper

there lived a certain man in russia long ago
Oliver slowly makes his wayOver to the bed and checks it “damnit” he makes his way out the room because she’s not there

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
There was a small amount of light coming from under the door of one of the rooms. It was a small lamp, although Artemis had fallen asleep at this point.

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
The girl shook her head. "No, sorry, I just transferred in today. If you're looking for her, I can try to help though," she offered, despite her sleepiness.

silent whisper

"thank you that would be very helpful" he goes on and says "just look around downstairs and ill look up here"

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
Artemis checked downstairs sleepily with no prevail and was walking to the stairs quietly. She met up with him. "Sorry, sir, I didn't see anyone..."

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
"Um, sureeee, although... do I have time to change out of this?" She wore... a long t-shirt. She clearly hadn't been expecting to be up so late and out of her room.

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
She nodded and went back to her room, putting on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, and then headed downstairs, taking about five minutes. She wanted to brush her hair, too, but she didn't have enough time.

silent whisper

he smiles and tells her to follow him he goes to the outside of the windows to look for something, anything

silent whisper

he finds some footprints "yep that's hers" and he follows it for a bit and it heads in the direction of hells kitchen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)