What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High AU 2.0

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, School, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Oliver grabbed kaito by the collar”find out what and who that kid is”
Kaito flick his wrist and pull a file out from his uniform suit pocket handing it to oliver:"thought you might ask..heres everything you need to know....he mention his power is to jump high...."

Inside was peter parker info

He wait till oliver let go of his collar to ajust his left arm cast:"ow..."

silent whisper

there lived a certain man in russia long ago
Oliver looked over his file “I know you and lily have your things but I want you to make sure this guy is good news do you understand!”

silent whisper

Oliver nods and lies down “so what you must just as long as she’s safe don’t worry about mark”

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Oliver nods and lies down “so what you must just as long as she’s safe don’t worry about mark”
Kaito nod:"i'll go find out where he is then.....i'll be back if you need anything"
He heads into the elevator back to second floor and lock picks peter/mark dorm, quietly opening the door to see if peter was in his bed if not then lily bed....

silent whisper

Kaito nod:"i'll go find out where he is then.....i'll be back if you need anything"
He heads into the elevator back to second floor and lock picks peter/mark dorm, quietly opening the door to see if peter was in his bed if not then lily bed....
Peter yawned and looked at the door “mark?”
he opened his eyes”oh it’s you kaito right?” Peter was tired and exhausted “what are you doing here”

silent whisper

“I think mark went for a walk” Peter suggested “so is that all you needed” he asked kindly

silent whisper

Oliver sits up “well atleast lily has a positive influence I suppose, perhaps you could talk to the kid at lunch see what he’s about there and maybe become friends with him who knows”

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Oliver sits up “well atleast lily has a positive influence I suppose, perhaps you could talk to the kid at lunch see what he’s about there and maybe become friends with him who knows”
Kaito nod but mentions:"probably but lily already told him in her ex so....and unfortunatly i have plans at lunch tommorow if my arm heals"

silent whisper

“ah well I’m sure lily will be fine she’s a smart kid you can leave now if you’d like I’ll just be watching tv” he says turning away and putting a show on

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
“ah well I’m sure lily will be fine she’s a smart kid you can leave now if you’d like I’ll just be watching tv” he says turning away and putting a show on
Kaito warn him a bit:"alright, try to stay off watching the news then...." he heads back to his dorm

Miasmith17

Tiki spots on!
Oliver ignored his request and waited for katio to be out the room turned the news on
The news lady spoke:"tonight we are live near the hells kitchen docks as the devil of hells kitchen has stopped two assassins ....we have heard that there is a hostage situation at the hells kitchen fish factory could it be connected to the assassins with the tattoo of the league of shadows? Or even the hand?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)