• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eddie locked his project inside of the safe, deciding to have the AI go through his data while he ate before he could begin training and testing its compatibility.

A few minutes later, Eddie walked to the lunch area, looking for a spot. Eddie didn't know anyone and wasn't much to make friends, seeing a lone girl he decided to sit at her table, close but not close enough to look creepy.
Lily was eating quietly listening in on other students, her wolf hearing pick up footsteps coming toward her table. She keeps her head low while eating and then glance over at the teenager after taking sip of soda

Gears Gears

Eddie opened the bag he had grabbed, the specially made meal he had ordered from a foreign country, no water used inside. He didn't have much money other than the few times shield and a few company's had paid him to transport goods but could afford his own meals. He saw the glance, but unsure of what to say he just held a hand toward the stranger. "I'm Eddie, and you are?"

Eddie opened the bag he had grabbed, the specially made meal he had ordered from a foreign country, no water used inside. He didn't have much money other than the few times shield and a few company's had paid him to transport goods but could afford his own meals. He saw the glance, but unsure of what to say he just held a hand toward the stranger. "I'm Eddie, and you are?"
Lily looked confused at the metal he had in his bag, but glance back at him. Shake his hand lightly with right gloved covered hand “lily, you should put the metal away before it gets stolen”

‘i smell metal, give it to me….’ Her symbiote mentally spoke to her
‘no galaxa you arent getting any i have some scraps you can eat unstead’ she thought quietly
Gears Gears

"I must have left it in there." Eddie said as he tucked the metal into a more secretive pocket in his messenger bag. "I was getting some to a friend and this is the rest." Eddie said as gen ate, eating the odd food, including a block of protein substitute, fruit and veggie pastes and an odd neon green beverage.

"I must have left it in there." Eddie said as he tucked the metal into a more secretive pocket in his messenger bag. "I was getting some to a friend and this is the rest." Eddie said as gen ate, eating the odd food, including a block of protein substitute, fruit and veggie pastes and an odd neon green beverage.
Lily watched as he ate the odd food, but didn’t question it “does the friend eat metal?”
Trying to keep symbiote mentally uncontrol from making any tendrils to sneak into eddie bag
Gears Gears (sorry about that got bit busy)

Lily watched as he ate the odd food, but didn’t question it “does the friend eat metal?”
Trying to keep symbiote mentally uncontrol from making any tendrils to sneak into eddie bag
Gears Gears (sorry about that got bit busy)
"No, but he does usually use these for a project or something." Eddie said as he reached into his bag, pulling out another vial of the green liquid. He drank it, his eyes becoming brighter as he finished it, to the point that they appeared to be glowing. "So what classes do you have?" He asked as he opened a portal behind him, needing to get rid of the energy gained by the vials contents as he put the medal into the safe, ignoring the stupid demon whispering from the box, still chained with a dozen or so padlocks on top of the five digit code, handprint scan, voice authentication, and a DNA test that was required to open it after removing all of the chains. The box shook a bit but Eddie ignored it as he closed the portal, his eyes returning to the usual glow.

"No, but he does usually use these for a project or something." Eddie said as he reached into his bag, pulling out another vial of the green liquid. He drank it, his eyes becoming brighter as he finished it, to the point that they appeared to be glowing. "So what classes do you have?" He asked as he opened a portal behind him, needing to get rid of the energy gained by the vials contents as he put the medal into the safe, ignoring the stupid demon whispering from the box, still chained with a dozen or so padlocks on top of the five digit code, handprint scan, voice authentication, and a DNA test that was required to open it after removing all of the chains. The box shook a bit but Eddie ignored it as he closed the portal, his eyes returning to the usual glow.
Lily felt bit suprise when eddie eyes started glowing and open a random portal. Hearing the demon whispering, she felt like shooting or stabbing the box with one of her angelic weapons but doesn’t as he close the portal “i have chemistry, history, weaponry, gym, and magic class”

Her symbiote disguised necklace, makes a very small piece of itself fall off behind her, crawling on ground toward eddie bag

Eddie was a bit confused by the supposed look before realizing she could hear the whispering. "Oh don't mind him, he's annoying but I and 98% sure he won't get out- again." He said as he shot a dirty look at the box. "I have a few of those, dreading chemistry." He said before taking a bite from the protein substitute, though he called it a brick.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Eddie was a bit confused by the supposed look before realizing she could hear the whispering. "Oh don't mind him, he's annoying but I and 98% sure he won't get out- again." He said as he shot a dirty look at the box. "I have a few of those, dreading chemistry." He said before taking a bite from the protein substitute, though he called it a brick.
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily takes a drink of her soda and swallows “agian? I hate chemistry but glad we don't have algebra…”

Small piece of symbiote crawls up under side of the bench seat, crawling into eddie bag looking for the metal

Gears Gears

Lily takes a drink of her soda and swallows “agian? I hate chemistry but glad we don't have algebra…”

Small piece of symbiote crawls up under side of the bench seat, crawling into eddie bag looking for the metal

Gears Gears
"Mostly have to worry about water- seeing as the stuff is like acid for me. Or it just a messes with my abilities- it's random." Eddie said, not noticing the symbiote

"Mostly have to worry about water- seeing as the stuff is like acid for me. Or it just a messes with my abilities- it's random." Eddie said, not noticing the symbiote
Lily felt curious “what about ice?” Wondering if she could use this agianst him if he were to stop her while on her patrol.

The small piece of symbiote slip into the secret compartment and start to eat the metal
Gears Gears

Lily felt curious “what about ice?” Wondering if she could use this agianst him if he were to stop her while on her patrol.

The small piece of symbiote slip into the secret compartment and start to eat the metal
Gears Gears
“Less so, might teleport me a few feet away and give first degree burns. You have no idea how annoying it is sometimes-“ He said as he dug into his bag, not seeing the symbiote as he found a book flipping past several illustrations of villains and heroes until he found what he was looking for.

The picture depicted a woman in combat gear, a cloak on top of the armor. “This one somehow used a drop of water to teleport into a trap- barely got out of that one.”

“Less so, might teleport me a few feet away and give first degree burns. You have no idea how annoying it is sometimes-“ He said as he dug into his bag, not seeing the symbiote as he found a book flipping past several illustrations of villains and heroes until he found what he was looking for.

The picture depicted a woman in combat gear, a cloak on top of the armor. “This one somehow used a drop of water to teleport into a trap- barely got out of that one.”
Lily felt bit curious as he look through the book “who is that? sounds odd to make a trap like that” keeping in mind that ice could help if she bump into him on her patrol

Small piece of symbiote finishes eating the metal, staying in the compartment till the hand was out of bag. Slipping out of his bag and crawl down to floor while the teenager was distracted, beginning its crawl back to lily
Gears Gears

Eddie Gears

Eddie shrugged and shut the book, putting it back in the bag. “Just another psycho I guess, I’ve come across a lot recently- for some reason a lot of rando’s have a vendetta against me- even if I have no idea who they are.” He said, now noticing the symbiote “Uh- what is that.”

Eddie Gears

Eddie shrugged and shut the book, putting it back in the bag. “Just another psycho I guess, I’ve come across a lot recently- for some reason a lot of rando’s have a vendetta against me- even if I have no idea who they are.” He said, now noticing the symbiote “Uh- what is that.”
Lily felt curious about the psycho but felt confused by his sudden question “maybe they just want to be your nemesis. Whats what?” Not noticing what he meant but looks “probably a bug”

Small piece of symbiote crawling on the floor faster toward lily, trying to blend in with the floor
Gears Gears

Lily felt curious about the psycho but felt confused by his sudden question “maybe they just want to be your nemesis. Whats what?” Not noticing what he meant but looks “probably a bug”

Small piece of symbiote crawling on the floor faster toward lily, trying to blend in with the floor
Gears Gears
"She has never said a word, just tried to kill me and ran away before I could capture her."

"I swear I saw something." Eddie said while he zipped up the bag. "Fury was really interested in her when I mentioned it to the Psychologist he sent for me to talk too- aren't they supposed to not talk about stuff from sessions?"

"She has never said a word, just tried to kill me and ran away before I could capture her."

"I swear I saw something." Eddie said while he zipped up the bag. "Fury was really interested in her when I mentioned it to the Psychologist he sent for me to talk too- aren't they supposed to not talk about stuff from sessions?"
Lily felt curious about the villian “thats odd, maybe they have a crush on you”

She shrugged, then felt worried as eddie spoke up about the psychologist “fury? Not sure who that is…but your right i dont think its legal for other people to know about what happens in your sessions especially if its private stuff. You probably should go tell mr wayne”

Small piece of symbiote crawled on lily shoe and up back of her clothing till it reached the choker necklace going back into it
Gears Gears

Lily felt curious about the villian “thats odd, maybe they have a crush on you”

She shrugged, then felt worried as eddie spoke up about the psychologist “fury? Not sure who that is…but your right i dont think its legal for other people to know about what happens in your sessions especially if its private stuff. You probably should go tell mr wayne”

Small piece of symbiote crawled on lily shoe and up back of her clothing till it reached the choker necklace going back into it
Gears Gears
“I doubt that, whoever it was has almost killed me every time- and maybe I unknowingly agreed to something when I was accepting my invitation to the school that allowed them to share my sessions.”

Eddie thought he saw something from the corner of his eye, his emerald tinged eye scanning the area- it wasn’t real, just a trick of the light, he told himself- but he could swear he saw a figure.

“So what’s your next class?”

“I doubt that, whoever it was has almost killed me every time- and maybe I unknowingly agreed to something when I was accepting my invitation to the school that allowed them to share my sessions.”

Eddie thought he saw something from the corner of his eye, his emerald tinged eye scanning the area- it wasn’t real, just a trick of the light, he told himself- but he could swear he saw a figure.

“So what’s your next class?”
Lily shook her head in disagreement “i would still tell mr wayne or anyone else on staff before someone else does…”

Noticing his scanning, ask him curiously “am i that pretty to you? I have history then gym class”

(Which history might get timeskipped by the events happening at the office after lunch)
Gears Gears

Lily shook her head in disagreement “i would still tell mr wayne or anyone else on staff before someone else does…”

Noticing his scanning, ask him curiously “am i that pretty to you? I have history then gym class”

(Which history might get timeskipped by the events happening at the office after lunch)
Gears Gears
“You might be right.” Eddie said as he put away the remainder of his lunch, pulling out his schedule- maybe he wouldn’t skip today.

Eddie’s face flushed as soon as the words came from her face, accidentally teleporting a few feet away- still seated but falling onto the ground. “I don’t have history but I do have Gym-“ Eddie picked up some dropped objects- trying to hide his face as best as he could. “I’ll see you then I guess.”
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back