• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan Lockdown: A Zombie RP

Oh yeah, one spot recently opened up since the user appears to not have been online for a while. Dunno.

So, three spots are open, and the IC is almost here.

Alright who wants to start at a hospital? just one more intro to go.

Which intro are you missing?
Honestly this is one of the "general" ones that can be swapped with anothers. There's only like three "special" intros due to extenuating circumstances regarding characters' jobs.

You're stuck in traffic tho.

This is a two parter: First is a roll call and then I have a statement to make:

Nothingness Nothingness Lucipurr Lucipurr Jagson Jagson Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Miaow Miaow screaming armadillo screaming armadillo BeyondDandy BeyondDandy LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 BlightGiver BlightGiver

So, thanks for your patience everyone, and I’m sorry. It’s almost done after weeks of Travelling due to a family emergency, writer’s block, and thorough research. However, if you all want to drop because it’s been so long to wait, I completely understand. Part of it has been a bit of a roller coaster with me, as I struggled with how to introduce everyone and with how it would be received and continue. So I am sorry that it has been weeks since the initial pitch, and once again, I am deeply, deeply sorry for taking so long, and I thank everyone for their time and sticking with me.

Expect it in the coming few days because I finally have a good rhythm going.

You still got me!
I will wait as long as needed for this one! It's understandable, life can get rough sometimes. Take ya time and work on what needs to get done!

I'm still here! It's all good, take your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back