• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Manga Rip-off: When I Became a First Year

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I probably won't be taking more than a partner or two for this. Not that I'm very confident I'll even get one, but still I feel like I've gotta try at least. Right?
egSzxEW.gif

• Hello there! This is Idea speaking, I'm not your captain, but I can be if ya want me to. In fact, I go by Idea, Prophet, and a few other names, but I like nicknames so ya call me whatever ya want. ;)

Now this kind of search thread is a little bit out of my usual. Normally I would just update my search thread or wait till I have time to make a new big one, plus I am not generally one to go for immediate cravings, but for reasons some of you may soon understand, I was a little short on content of the nature of the idea which I want to present today. It is a complete rip-off from a manga by the name "Ichinensei ni Nacchattara" which I just finished binging. That said, I adored it so much I can't really help myself but want to get more like it. And if there isn't any, well, then I'll just have to make it myself.

Enough of intro matters, and let's talk about me.
    1. I am a 19 year old Portuguese guy of the Roman Catholic Faith.
    2. I am currently a 1st year college student in the field of economics.
    3. Creative juices and honesty guaranteed. Disclaimer: Side-effects include validation-based ego and a very opinionated mindset.
    4. I am a fan of anime, some games (doki, doki, hearthstone, starcraft...), roleplaying, philosophy, among other things...
    5. As a roleplayer I am a 1st person, past tense (do I even need to mention that last part?) roleplayer with preference for detailed posts. I very much prefer more structured and planned out posts and plots. I can post about every 3-4 days. Depending on enthusiasm and life I may post even several times in one day or take a whole week to respond, maybe more, but both of those cases are the result of unnusual circumstances. I roleplay on threads ONLY.

If you happen to have any questions to ask me, let me know!

Thank you for reading! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back