• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manchester Academy Reboot CS

Other
Here

mood6

• Basic Information
      Name
      Nicknames
      Year
      Species
      Sexuality
      Romantic Orientation
      Appearance
      Height
      Hair Color
      Eye Color
      Appearance
      Backstory
      Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean vestibulum, sem ut auctor luctus, sem neque ultricies enim, a porttitor enim magna sit amet eros. Donec ac feugiat magna.
      Relationships
      Vestibulum varius feugiat elit nec ultrices. Donec laoreet mi turpis, at finibus turpis volutpat in. Nulla sit amet mauris eu sem tincidunt euismod. Sed pretium euismod quam, nec dapibus justo. Pellentesque tempor ut arcu nec suscipit.
      Personality
      Positive Traits and Negative Traits: At least 3 of each, with descriptions
      Or
      Personality: In paragraphs

CS Details *

CS Details
    Roster
    Manchester Academy
    Welcome to Manchester Academy! We are very excited to finally meet you and open our doors for the first time! Our day will begin with dorm assignments, then small group activities. We look forward to seeing you!
    code by Nano

• basic info
    backstory
    extra
    Akira
      FULL NAME
      Hayes, Akira
      NICKNAMES
      Aki
      SPECIES
      Bakeneko
      SEXUALITY
      Pansexual
      and the universe said that you are love
      APPEARANCE
      BASICS
      HEIGHT
      5’3” | 5'
      PIERCINGS
      A few on her ears
      TATTOOS
      None
      HAIR COLOR
      Brown
      EYE COLOR
      Blue
      STYLE
      Akira loves to do her hair however she sees fit for her outfit that day, but to be honest, it's mostly down...because she's rather lazy. Her outifts consist of anything in fashion, as long as it can be paired with some type of corset top. She's always wearing heels and just generally anything that'll make her appear taller.
      PERSONALITY
      and the universe said I love you
      Positive:
      -Friendly
      Akira is nice to anyone and everyone. She doesn't care really and just likes to joke around with others, unless she's learning for school, then she's a bit more mature and wants to actively listen.
      -Empathetic
      Akira is very intune with her emotions and is very open with them...most of the time. She finds it easy to talk to someone about different things and does her best to help them if she can.
      -Intelligent
      She takes school pretty seriously. She wants to figure out what she wants to do, but also just likes learning in general. She works hard on her assignments, as long as it's not history, and tries to set aside time for studying also.
      Neutral:
      -Sarcastic
      She's always been one to playfully banter with her friends and family. Growing up in a very large and loving family, she's almost perfected her sarcasm.
      -Childish
      She likes to play around and have fun. She doesn't think everyone should be serious all the time and likes to make others laugh. However, she does know when to be serious and mature, and she will be.
      -Touchy
      Akira always likes to be touching her friends in some way. She'll respect your boundaries, but she very much introduces herself with hugs.
      Negative:
      -Dense
      While being in tune with her own emotions, she can really only tell if someone else is happy, sad, or angry. Otherwise, she has no idea. You could flirt with her and she just, wouldn't know and though you were being nice.
      -Rowdy
      She's very extra. She doesn't care if she's the center of attention or not, but she typically is with how loud and obnixious that she can be. She'll often cause a scene with her close friends.
    code by Nano

Last edited:

• images (1).jpg
    Name:
    Sun Bao

Nickname:
    Sun

Species:
    Human

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Romantic Orientation:
    Heteroromantic

APPEARANCE
    Hieght :
    6’0

Hair:
    Light blue

Eye Color:
    Hazel

Description:
    Sun Bao stands at a respectable 6 feet tall with a slim athletic build. He keeps his hair at a medium length and while it is naturally brown he constantly dyes it to keep it the light blue he likes. His eyes are a gentle hazel that blends in with his hair.

BACKSTORY
    Sun Bao is the child of two Chinese immigrants who moved to the west a short time before he was born. Growing up his family moved around quite a bit which gave him quite a jarring childhood. Since he never stayed in one place for too long he never could really form any meaningful connections with anyone his age. The struggle to create meaningful connections and friends left a hole in the young boy's heart and made him constantly feel lonely despite his parents best attempt. Instead of trying to break through the loneliness he sunk further into it as he grew older and the chances he had of making friends grew smaller and smaller. Finally when he was 14 his parents settled down and stopped moving and Sun Bao finally saw his chance to break the lonely state he had been in for years.

Forcing himself to do so he began to approach all kinds of other students at school and other people his age around him. There were many failures at first but they spurred him on further as he grew more desperate to gain a large social circle so he would never be lonely again. It was a painstaking and stressful 2 years but he had finally built up the social ability to befriend a lot of the people he approached. Unfortunately he wouldn't be satisfied with the social circle he created, finding that he lacked one thing... a love interest. He was absolutely terrible when it came to dealing with his romantic interests and would end up avoiding them until the feelings died away. One day he stumbled upon Manchester Academy and determined it was the perfect way to get what he wanted and to build up his new social circle. It took a little convincing but ‘his parents eventually relented and he enrolled in the private school.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Sun Liang:
    Sun Bao’s father and a man that he looks up to with the most respect. Steadfast and supportive despite the circumstances, Sun Bao is determined to be someone as worthy of respect as his father, even if the methods are not exactly the same.

Sun Baozhi:
    Sun’s Mother who has always been a source of comfort during his low points. Having the Bao in his name come from his mother, he has a determination to make sure she will one day be proud of him (Even though he refuses to acknowledge she already is).

PERSONALITY
    Sun Bao is constantly cool, calm, and collected making him a social butterfly. He wasn't always that way but years of hard work helped him to force out his own insecurities, but by doing so he has also lost a bit of consideration for others. Always the one to want to expand his social circle, he will constantly approach new people to try and befriend them, pushing the topic until the person gives in and accepts his invitation to his circle or refutes him. Very rarely does he take the rejection of his friendship well and while he is accepting on the outside, on the inside he will begin to brainstorm as many ways to win that person over. This tactic does not however extend to romantic interest as more often than not he is unable to keep his calm composure around the person he likes and it leads to him accidently avoiding them.

Positive Traits:
    Outgoing, Friendly, Dependable, and charismatic

Negative Traits:
    Unempathetic, Nosy, blunt, a bit of a schemer​

• *invisible scrolls! mobile friendly!
    LyTk8qW.png

y4HAYrK.png

• Name: Genesis Meyer

Nickname(s): Gen; Gene

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Seer?: No

Soulmate: TBD

Plot ideas: None (so far!)

Other: Thread of Fate

Name: Genesis Meyer
    Nickname(s): Gen; Gene
    Species: Human
    Sexuality: Straight
    Seer?: No
    Soulmate: TBD
    Plot ideas: None (so far!)
    Other: Thread of Fate
    Height: 5'5"/165cm
    Weight: 132lbs./60kg.
    Body Type: Endomorph
    Body Shape: Pear
    Markings: N/A
    Body Modifications: ear piercings; tattoos surrounding left thigh & left calf
    Style:
    Genesis is a bit of a tomboy and dresses as such. She always chooses to go for comfort over looks, and her go-to outfits always has at least two articles of clothing that are baggy and/or oversized, one of which being a jacket. Her hair is always in locs and she loves putting accessories in them.
    Family
    Mom
    Elise Meyer
    close relationship
    one woman show

Dad
    Corey Brown
    poor relationship
    doesn't regret choosing his business

Baby Brother
    Elijah Meyer
    3 years younger
    close relationship
    unnecessarily protective

"You got accepted."

The man slid the unfolded letter across the sleek desk to Genesis, who was sitting across from him. Her back was slouched against the chair, and her legs were spread without a care in a world, and it took everything in him to not comment on her terrible manners. Still, he knew she was self-aware, and only acted as such because she couldn't care less about his opinion--if only she wasn't the one with the advantage in this conversation...

"And..?" she replied, a bored expression on her face.

"And, I'd like you to attend."

"That agreement was just for me to apply, wasn't it?"

"You and I both know we were going to have this negotiation if you were to be accepted."

Gene stared at him for a moment, and then just sighed. Yeah, he was right.

"Then, what's in it for me?"

"Check the envelope."

Gene moved forward to grab the folder and took out the check from inside. Her eyebrows raised.

He better explain, because there's no way he is seriously trying to convince her with this tiny number.

"I know what you're thinking, just let me explain," the man said, gesturing for her to wait as if she were going somewhere. "That'll be the initial payment if you agree to attend Manchester. Every other month, I'll give you that same check to continue. I'll also cover expenses for books, uniforms, and anything else you might need, and will provide that same allowance to your mother-"

"Um, we're not poor, you know," she replied, rolling her eyes. He acts like he wasn't married to their very middle class family before the divorce, and before his business skyrocketed to the point of him getting this annoyingly patronizing. Who refers to a payment for a favor as an "allowance" when you're an equal? Especially when he didn't give a lick of child support...

"..right, my apologies."

"Yeah, your apologies. Anyway, I'm still not convinced. Is this all you got?"

"I'll also help you pay for college tuition once you attend in four years."

"I expect at least half."

"Okay, sure. That's fine."

"What else?"

"What else?"

"Yeah."

They stared at each other for another long moment.

"Listen, I need to be extra convinced if I'm going to be uprooted to travel half across the world for some boarding school I couldn't care less about, especially because it's not even, like, fancy or whatever. Whatever you give is the only thing I gain."

"Well, I can pay for you to get photography classes outside of school. I'll find a good program, maybe even an internship or two."

Well, that's more like it.

"Anything else you want?" he asked, seeming hopeful.

"...eh. I don't really know, but that's not for me to find out."

He was silent for a bit, and Gene rolled her eyes once again. What did he take her for? Shouldn't he have expected this? It feels like he hardly prepared for their little meeting--and she's going to laugh in his face if he tries to use money again, because it's not as though he's filthy rich enough to play that card. Besides, her mom didn't raise her to be a cheap sellout.

"You'll get to meet your soulmate. Aren't all girls into that sort of thing?"

"Not this one. Besides, I know you'll just try to take advantage of the situation when we meet."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, as if it were the most absurd notion she could give, and Gene wasn't entirely sure if he was feigning it or not. He didn't wait for her to ask. "Don't be ridiculous. Anyway, I'll pay for your little brother to get those dance lessons he wants, too."

"Aaand..?"

"And I'll get you a puppy?"

"You know I can't agree to that without my Mom's permission." Gene said honestly, although she didn't think she'd be rejected. She didn't have a lot of friends at school, so her mom had being thinking about getting a family dog--she's heard the phone conversations with Grandma a couple times ready. But, just for insurance...

"If she says no, I want a turtle."

"Done."

"And I want a new phone and laptop."

"Done."

"And I want two new cameras. One of them has to be a polaroid."

"Done."

"And I want you to fund my visits back home on any holidays or if I want to see my friends."

"That's completely reasonable."

"You can write this up in a contract and I'll review and sign. If I drop out or if you miss any of your commitments, we'll owe the other 500k."

The man laughed aloud, and it took a moment to regain his composure. Gen frowned.

"What's so funny?"

"--s-sorry, pfft, I just wasn't expecting that. Are you really 13?"

"No, I'm actually 45."

Her sarcasm only made him laugh a little harder, and she struggled not to roll her eyes to the back of her familial line--why was he treating her like a kid? They've spoken a whole 5 times before this, he should know she's not some doormat by now. How annoying...

"Please have the contract in the next couple of weeks. I'll invoice you on my first week of Manchester for expenses."

"Haha, sounds good. Pleasure doing business with you."

"Uh-huh."

Gene knew he wanted her to attend for the sake of his business reputation--a service that manages soulstrings, only employed with seers. It's one of the many out there, but he probably did something right, because it's now successful enough for him to want an heir. She knows she won't take over, but who was she to stop him from getting his hopes up? Then, nice deals like this wouldn't come around. She'll probably just reject him after high school graduation or something--but, right now, she wanted to get home. She had real family waiting.
    Personality:
    • extrovert​
    • neutral good​
    • chill tomboy that will die for her friends and likes taking pictures​
    Virtues
    Intelligent
    Genesis' intelligence isn't always noticeable at a first glance because of her mellow nature and questionable choices, but she's got quite the head in her shoulders. She's a fast learner, has alarmingly good memory, and is a resourceful person who's good at thinking on her feet. She's very insightful and great at giving advice, and tends to take a realist outlook rather than especially optimistic or pessimistic.​

Observant
    Along with her intelligence comes an observant nature. Gene is always mindful of her surroundings and the people in them, and is great picking up things like social queues. Her observant side doesn't end externally, either--Gene is also very self aware, and it's very easy for her to identify how she is feeling and why without much internal struggle.​

Creative
    Gene has always had a big imagination, and is always thinking outside of the box. Her creativity is usually shown in how resourceful she can be, always finding solutions no matter how limited the situation.​

Charismatic
    This trait usually takes people off guard as a result of her appearance. Her alternative style and occasional rebellious nature throw most for a loop when she's able to carry any sort of conversation with ease, especially with a relaxed sincerity that she keeps open with anyone. She's great at reading people and has an equally high emotional intelligence. Gene also has really good manners and is aware of what is appropriate in what settings, even in instances when she chooses to disregard it.​

Calm
    Gene is calm, laid-back, and lighthearted. She's there to hang out and have a good time, and doesnt really get angry or overly excited easily.​

Aesthete
    With her strong devotion to photography and the visual arts, Gene is someone who always has an artist's outlook on the world. She tends to find beauty and good in virtually anything and anyone, and often stops whatever she's doing to take random photos of things.​

Accepting[/INDENT]
    Being accepting is one of her most positive traits, although the origins can be a bit questionable. Unless whatever was being done wasn't directly harmful to someone, Gene is the type of person to look away and not concern herself. "Well, it's none of my business" is something she's always reciting--but, even putting this aside, Gene is just a forgiving person in general with a low temper. Even if you manage to piss her off, it's pretty easy to reconcile.​

Honest
    Gene has and always will put great value in honesty. She expects it, and as a result, chooses to give that same courtesy to others she respects. She's also particularly good at wording things to be more digestible if she ever thinks the truth might be harsh.​

Selfless
    Gene is always putting others before herself, and just has a big heart in general. She's the type to stop whatever she's doing and ask someone if they need help, even at her own detriment.​

Thick Skinned
    Sensitivity was never a trait Gene really had, and was cultivated even more the years she grew up in public school (kids can be quite ruthless and wild). Insults didn't have too much of an effect on her, and she's never been someone easy to discourage. Plus, as stated above, Gene rather prefers it for people to not mince words.​

Brave
    Especially when it's for the sake of others, Gene is someone with strong courage and will face her fears without hesitation.​

Righteous
    Gene is actually very passionate about what she believes is right and wrong. However, compared to others, her morals can fall in a bit of a gray area--for example, petty thievery, or trying to get out of consequences by lying. She may not indulge, but she's someone who thinks more poorly on the actions than the person, and is the type who would look away if it were done around her rather than get involved. However, for things she does put value in, Gene will passionately act accordingly, and without hesitation. She will always step in if she sees someone in need of help, and is extremely loyal to her loved ones, all a result of her strong sense of morals and justice. Gene very much stays true to her own values, and doesn't care about rules or breaking them if they get in the way of something she wants to do.​
    Vices
    Self Conscious
    Her mellow nature is good at masking this trait, but Genesis is quite conscious about her appearance. She dresses how she likes, but the things she likes is heavily swayed by her feeling too uncomfortable to show her figure. Still, Gene recognizes this and slowly works on her insecurities in her own way.​

Rash
    Oddly enough, Gene's rashness isn't exactly because she acts without thinking--in fact, it's quite the opposite. Gene is just motivated by having a good time, and is self aware about her first instinct to overthink things. Because of this, she often takes the initiative to stop her thoughts by making a decision in under 5 seconds (seriously, she counts) just to make sure that her fun isn't put in jeopardy. Rash decisions tend to result from this, but they're always consciously made. Sometimes making dumb decisions is more fun than the alternative!​

Prideful
    Gene has a lot of pride when it comes to being capable and mature. She wants to always appear as such, which is honestly one of the bigger motivators of her bravery. Even if she feels like pissing her pants, she'd rather be the first one to go after that flying cockroach and seem cool in front of her friends.​

Inexperienced
    Gene grew up in the same city her entire life, in the same home her entire life, and around the same people. Sure, it's a pretty big city, but her experiences were still limited, and she's not used to big changes. As a result, Gene tends to get uncharacteristically awkward and freeze up with the most deer-in-headlights expression you can imagine. On instinct, she tends to avoid unfamiliar things, whether or not it's a unpleasant experience. For example, she's used to being the first to jump in and help someone, so just standing there as someone gives her assistance instead is definitely an awkward scenario she makes sure to stay away from. Sometimes, the reason she offers someone help is to stop them from doing so first.​

Frivolous
    Gene just loves to have a good time. She will always prioritize fun and lightheartedness over being responsible, which understandably comes with consequences--although, she's usually prepared for said consequences as well, deeming them worth it.​

Poor Prioritizing
    Gene cannot time manage for the life of her. She'll get caught up on meticulous things that don't need to be exactly perfect, or just procrastinate things she doesn't care about. And, of course, with her frivolous nature, she'll irresponsibly pursue having a good time over keeping up with her responsibilities. Teenage years in it's finest.​

Manipulative
    Being charismatic just comes naturally for Gene, but sometimes, she uses the skill immorally. It's not as though she does this often, but when she thinks poorly of someone, she wouldn't hesitate to be manipulative if it would reap benefits, or use manipulation in any situation if she sees it as necessary.​

Self Sacrificing
    Being selfless but also too forgiving is just a recipe for Gene's self sacrificing nature. She knowingly puts herself on the line for others, and will do it tenfold for those cares about. Even if she expects something in return, she doesn't hold it against others if they aren't as supportive of her as she is for them, which often results in her being taken advantage of. This is especially true for the instances in which she forgives others. Still, though, Gene is observant and usually quite self-aware of when she shouldn't forgive someone or when she's being taken advantage of--but she'll still help anyway.​

Unruly
    As stated earlier, Gene will definitely defy the rules if she thinks it's worth it. She doesn't put much respect into authority figures unless she personally believes they deserve it, although she'll still address them appropriately. Her lack of discipline is the biggest fuel for this, since Gene tends to indulge herself when she really shouldn't--for example, blowing all her allowance money when she's reeeeaally craving a burger, or sleeping in (and goodness does she sleep in a lot. Gene is not a morning person).​

Uncommunicative
    Despite her honesty, when Gene feels too strongly a negative emotion, her first instinct is to shut down. She really just needs to be by herself for a moment and cool down, but she's usually to worked up to communicate this and will often leave without saying a word. This is especially true for people she doesn't have respect for, in which case she won't ever try reaching some sort of solution. She'll only respond when she wants, fully knowing it's immature, but too worked up to care.​

Fearful
    Despite her bravery, Gene is always easily frightened. Fears come easy to her, whether it be from a horror movie, bugs, or even a shadow, she can get surprisingly jumpy. This only enhances her courageous nature, even if it's just out of pride.​

Unfocused
    With Gene's big imagination comes her always being occupied by it. She could literally spend hours without anything to do but won't be bored, just staring off into space, lost in her thoughts. If she's ever doing a task she's not interested in, this would definitely kick in and delay her finishing it.​
    Hobbies
    Photography
    Painting
    Reading
    Cartoons
    Waffles (only fresh)
    Friendship
    Spontaneousness
    Naps
    Video Games
    Neutral/Soft/Dull colors
    Edibles
    Accessories
    Sneakers
    Baked Goods
    Wet Paint Smell
    Lazy Days
    Laughter
    Getting out of work
    Dislikes
    Small Talk
    Strictness
    Humidity
    Nosiness
    Dramatics
    Horror Genres
    Bugs
    Creases on leather
    Arrogance
    Superficiality
    Jump Scares
    Attention
    Tight Sleeves
    Capitalism
    Gossip
    Habits
    Rubbing her neck
    Checking the sides of her shoes
    Daydreaming
    Goals
    Photography/art professionally
    Staying still during jump scares
    Learn how to sew

Last edited:

• Basic Information
    Name: Daelin Pyfaren
    Nicknames: Dal
    Year: Senior
    Species: half demon, half fire elemental
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Romantic Orientation: Panromantic

Appearance
    Height: 6'0"
    Hair Color: jet black
    Eye Color: golden-amber
    Appearance:
    1621657840644.jpeg

Backstory
    Daelin and Garret’s father was once a mere human, a hired mercenary who specialized in work in the Elemental Plane of Fire. He soon gained favor with the efreeti and other governing heads of the Plane. So when he died in combat against a corrupted fire snake alongside a large adventuring group, they took him back to one of the head efreeti, who revived him by draining him of his blood and replacing it with the essence of elemental fire (basically eternally molten lava), which essentially turned him into an elemental.
    Soon after his revival, their father met and fell in love with a particular young woman, who was everything he could have desired in a partner. They were together for about a year, during which time she got pregnant. But when the day arrived that she finally gave birth to Daelin, she revealed herself as a succubus and left the father alone with the child. Despite his mother being a demon, Daelin was still loved by his father, as every child should be. Whenever Daelin was bullied in school for his demonic appearance, his father would comfort him and tell him that he loved him just the way he was. Daelin never really had a mother figure in his life, but his father tried to fill both of the parental roles as best as he could.
    Daelin always knew about his pyrokinetic powers, but he always assumed it was from his mother’s side, and not his father’s. But when he saw his father’s innate fire skills for the first time, he put two and two together. He figured out that his demon side simply amplified the elemental powers his father had given him.
    Daelin was a well-rounded student, excelling in the sciences, arts, and sports alike. So it came as no surprise when Daelin was accepted as a transfer student to another prestigious high school, Manchester Academy. He decided to prove to the school that he deserved to be there, but little did he know he was about to find true love...

Relationships (WIP)

Personality (WIP)

Other
    Seer? Lol no
    Soulmate: Unknown for now

Basic Information
Name: Leo Frost
Nicknames: Frosty
Year: junior
Species: half-wolf
Sexuality: unsure
Romantic: unsure

Appearance
Height: 5"8
Hair Color: white as snow
Eye Color: blue
Appearance: in the picture
Height: 6'0"
Hair Color: White as snow

Eye Color: blue

Relationships: His family

Personality Introvert, smart,

hobbies: running around in his wolf form, baking, skipping class
habits: running away from everything, playing with his ears

Backstory: He grew up in a rich family of 8. With all hustle and bustle, he sometimes feels left out as he is the only half-wolf of his family an ability he got from his grandma on his dad's side. His father runs a modeling company which is the only way to get some attention from his parents as he became a natural at it at the age of 10. He doesn't really mind but he wishes he had actual friends who will like him for who he is and not for his looks. His mom died from cancer at the age of 4 and then his father remarried when he was 10. All his siblings are older than him and moved out not really keeping in touch with him. Leaving him with his stepmom and dad who decided to send him to this school thinking it will be the best. Even though he hates school and usually skips because people bully him for what he is.
Other

Soulmate: Unknown for now
93 Anime Wolf Boy ideas | anime wolf, anime, anime guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back