• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Manchester Academy for Soulmates | Applications | Always Open

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
0c30b8dfa2071d70cd9052a2ea8cee3f1773b4d2r4-736-368_00.jpg

Welcome to Manchester Academy
This academy is built on the bonds of Relationships. The school is full of children who are not yet bound to someone who may find their significant other while roaming the halls of our prestigious academy. You see, Manchester is an academy for Soul Mates.

Finding a Soul Mate
A soul mate is a person who is destined to be with you. The words you say will etch into their left arm while theirs will etch into your right. When you are near your soul mate, you will feel a tingling sensation in your arm and will have the feeling to look in their direction.

Soulmates can be told by a very beautiful string wrapped around their ring finger and making a line to their soulmate's ring finger. These threads may vary in color.
White means they were soulmates in a past life.
Red means they are current soul mates.
Blue means they are Future soul mates.
And lastly, black means a pair of soulmates who cut their thread in a previous life.

White threaded and blue threaded soulmates also have a red threaded soulmate. In either case, you must choose between Red or white/blue.

Seers
Seers are the teachers of the school. A seer is, basically, Cupid, but with a twist. Seers can cut the string of soulmates, causing them to fall out of love and even forget one another. Seers can retie them as well before the three days are up. Lastly, a seer can have a soulmate but, it is fairly unlikely.
Seers can also be students.
Seers have recently shown a new ability in which they can create strings. However, this string is not a particular color like a natural one. It is purple in the eyes of its creator, but red to any other seer.

Artificial Strings [Purple]
An artificial string is like any other string in the aspect it brings two soulmates together. However, this thread can be seen by those it ties together and therefor cut by them, seer or not. The thread will also break if the couple drifts apart fairly quickly.
If the thread breaks naturally, both parties will forget about one another but feel a sense of familiarity around one another but will never know why.

Classes
All students attend Literacy & Literature at 8. This class is an hour long and covers english and anything to do with the english language including, Novels, Poems, etc.

At 9, students hurry off to BioChem which is a combination of Biology and Chemistry. This class teaches Everything from how the world works to what it is made up of and is an hour long as well.

Next we have Social time. This is a period that take place from 11 - 12 where students can converse freely in the halls while the teachers prep for their arrival. this is also the time in which students grab lunch.

At 12:05, the next class is beginning. This class is known as The Arts. Broken down, a teacher will help the students learn about the various forms of Art. Painting, Drawing, Music, Sculpting, Poetry, Etc. Students are also given artistic projects. The class is a bit longer being a total of 1 hour and five minutes long.

At 1:15, students enter Historical Studies, or basically, History. This class is one hour long.

The last class of the day is Athletics. All students report to the conjoined gymnasium and Pool and can choose between an actual sport or playing water volley ball and having contests. This class starts at 2:15 and ends at 3.

after 3, students are allowed to hang out in the school, venture into the town, hang out in the dorms, or hangout outside the school in the courtyard or gardens. At 8pm, the school serves Dinner.

Uniforms
Girls and Boys each have a specific Uniform that isn't exactly mandatory but preferred over revealing clothing.
Males wear a white button up shirt and a black or dark blue jacket. They also have a lighter blue tie or a grey tie that is plain or striped. With this they wear plain black pants and black loafers.
Females wear a black plated skirt that goes to their knee. A white button up shirt and a light blue or grey jacket. Their tie is darker than their jacket and/or skirt. Lastly they wear a pair of black heels with a 2 inch heel. Plus white knee socks.

Rules Ic
- All students must attend classes on a daily basis unless ill.
- No student may go off grounds after 8pm
- All students are expected to be in bed at 11pm.
- No student may have liquor, cigarettes or other similar substances on them or in their dorm. Students found with such items in their possession will have parents informed and be given a weeks worth of punishment in which they will mop the floors of the cafeteria every day.
- A person may have two soulmates, however, you must choose. You cannot keep both.
- Students are expected to show respect to one another and also the staff.

Rules Ooc
- You cannot play your own Soul mate.
- Cussing is allowed. But, please, don't make it the main part of your character's speech.
- No Oneliners. five sentences at least, it isnt much.
- Genders don't matter, but, be sure to look at other forums to get an idea on who needs a soulmate. That way you can make a character of the needed gender and/or sexuality.
- You may not bring in actual canon characters from animes.
- No Mary or Gary sues AKA no perfect characters. For each perfection, they must have a flaw. I.e: Angela is very helpful but has a very short fuse.
- Please have semi good grammar and spelling. I understand phones and all but, try to correct them.
- Avoid use of generic name combinations. I.e: John Smith.
- staff are NPC. Why? They are irrelevant to the storyline.
- If you have one approved character you dont need to have future characters approved.
- Delete chatter posts & tracks after being replied to or making your forums. It will keep the Thread from looking cluttered.
- The 'Approved post' after your forums will move as we get new applications. This is to differentiate who is approved from who isnt and allows me to save space for forums.
- Read all these? Great put "Thread of Fate" In 'Other'

Application
Code:
[Spoiler=character name][Img]Image url here[/img]
[U]Basics:[/u]
[B]Name:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Age:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Species:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Gender:[/b] [i]Answer[/i][B]pronouns:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Personality:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~
[U]Deeper:[/u]
[B]Sexuality:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Thread Color:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]History (optional):[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Theme Song [optional]:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[U]Hey Roleplayer![/u]
[B]Muse level:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Activity level:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Plot ideas:[/b] [i]Answer[/i]
[B]Other:[/b] [i]Answer[/i][/spoiler]

Threads
Plotting & Chatting thread (click)
Roleplay thread (click)

Last edited:
Dormmates
Viola Brock & Leah Colt-Vettel
Hayden Kolt & Ares Lýkos
Alexis Lykan & Aberdeen Locke
Hazelia Roche & Nessie Kita
Samuel Kita & Elliot Harper
Adeline Harper & Selene Hallows
Jasper Whittaker & Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo
Levi Holte & Julian Grey
"Trinity" Laverne-Deatroix & Saiara Valentine
Eiji Minato & Alistair Lane
Erika King & Laelia Burgess
Lyric Snow & Kylie Fenyr
Kaiser Rook & Guyden Blake​

Last edited:
My Applications
0b1bc8211e4f88565c15ea400daffe2b.jpg

Basics:
Name: Viola Anne Brock
Species: Human.
pronouns: she/her or they/them.
Personality: Viola is rather... empty. She doesn't have much interest in love and seems to not believe in soulmates. She is very detached, showing a emotionless front more often than not. Viola is also very stoic. Because she hides and bottles her emotions so much, she suffers with bouts of depression occasionally. Viola is very perceptive, and shows herself to be fairly understanding. She is also very kind-hearted and seems to be fairly honest unless she thinks it'd hurt someone. She /can/ be flirty but it takes a lot of trust for her to show the trait.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Asexual biromantic
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: Open
Thread Color: Red?
History (optional): Viola was born to a wealthy family who raised her with warmth and kindness and to others they seemed like the picture perfect family. However, behind closed doors, Viola's parents fought often and even got physical in several of them. Objects being thrown, words being shouted, and so on. But, because of their jobs, they made sure nothing got out in the open. Viola grew up believing love wasn't a thing because of this, after all, her parents were soulmates and yet they probably shouldn't have been. She eventually, at the age of thirteen, grew into her seer abilities and, in anger, cut the thread of her parents. This led to them actually forgetting one another and, surprisingly.. Her. She ended up living on the streets for a while until someone took pity and took her in. They ultimately gave her a home and would later send her to Manchester so that, maybe, she could learn that love did exist and not all soulmates fought like her parents did. Viola still harbors some guilt for what she did, and has since vowed to never use her seer abilities to avoid another accident such as that.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: Yes
Theme Song [optional]: N/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: Probably a 6
Activity level: 1000. I'm always on but have no threads on here, unfortunately.
Plot ideas: Not sure.
Other: <3
99a7cb83e23e0f00d231328493a28f3b--eye-anime-art.jpg

Basics:
Name: Hayden Kolt
Species: Half Human half (light) elf
pronouns: he/him
Personality: Hayden is rather gentle. He doesnt act like a jerk as he was raised to act proper when infront of an audience. He has a gentle, and seemingly positive exterior. He is rather careful, and seems to be lighthearted. Hayden doesnt like when people feel uncomfortable around him and so he tends to hide he is a Prince, this is also because he doesnt want people to use him for one reason or another nor feel as though he is better than them. He also dislikes people who attempt to act differently to get closer to him. He is a bit shy toward girls due to lack of actual interaction with them as a child. He is a bit of a clutz, and tends to get embarrassed easily when you get him to be himself and not the Prince he is use to being.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: Erika King
Thread Color: red
History (optional): Born in a realm similar to ours, Hayden was born as prince of a magical realm. Hayden's mother was brought into the world by accident but, decided to stay upon meeting his father, the (at the time) prince of the realm. His father is a Light elf and his mother is a human. As a result, when his father succeeded to throne, it was only natural he married the woman who managed to steal his heart. They would later welcome Hayden into the world as a Prince. Hayden would grow up being taught how to act and that has shaped him into a Gentleman. Despite this, he has a more fun-loving side he shows in place of his Serious Princely side.

While growing up, Hayden was the center of attention- a thing in which he despises. He wished he had a brother so he wouldn't have to succeed eventually to throne, but, unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be as his mother was only able to have him. She is no longer able to bear children and thus, Hayden is the Crowned Prince. Hayden grew up with crowds following him around, gawking at him as if he was some sort of.. animal in a zoo. He disliked it, hated the feeling of being stared at. Girls would show up to the ball pretending to be princesses in order to try and get closer to him, only to later reveal themselves as peasants. He'd get mad each time but tell them the same 'Peasantry or royalty isn't a matter to me. My father married a woman who wasn't even from here. I care not whether you're royal, peasant or foreign- all that matters is honesty.' Because of this, he has long decided to keep his title secret and even began moving about his kingdom in secret to prevent people from spotting him. With that, he was able to make a couple friends.

Hayden had however been followed by palace guards at one point, the result? His 'friends' found out and began attempting to use him for gifts. Being quite the naive person at the time, it worked. They managed to get Hayden to buy them gifts, and later sold them for twice the money he had paid to get them. When Hayden found out- it was through his enraged father who took the matter into his own hands... and sentenced them all to prison. The action was frowned upon by the boys' parents, and so Hayden pleaded with his father to let them go and merely make them work to pay back the debt. His father hesitantly agreed and the boys began working as servants in the palace. Hayden would detach himself from them entirely, ignoring they were even in the palace as he felt quite betrayed- he had trusted them and they did that? As a result, when Hayden was enrolled into Manchester, he pleaded with his father to hide his title so that he wouldn't go through something similar. His father agreed with a singular detail added- Hayden must inform anyone he becomes... bonded to (as a friend, or romantically) before it is too late. He claims that while Hayden would like to hide it forever- it's simply not possible. At some point, they will find out anyway. Hayden agreed, and was sent off to school without any of his royal belongings aside from his Mirror which helps him speak to his Father and Mother as it functioned like skype. He could see and talk to his parents in the glass of the mirror. This mirror is made of rose-gold, and features the crest of his family which is that of a Phoenix with a long train like a peacock.

abilities?: Hayden can use magic and conjure items. Aside from that, he is able to feel the emotions of others and can, as a result, influence other's emotions. He may also react differently when feeling strong emotions as they can dampen his control and cause him to quite literally spread his mood around.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: no
Theme Song [optional]: n/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: Check Viola
Activity level: ^
Plot ideas: Not sure
Other: <3
b144a92f4b32e2af4de0.jpeg

Basics:
Name: Laelia Burgess
Species: Dryad
Abilties: She is capable of chlorokinesis- the control of plants. She is able to use her magic on plants to make them smaller versions of themselves making it easier to transport or take care of them. She is able to speak to plants and understand what they say, in an extension to that, she is able to speak to animals. She can also use her abilities to heal plants.. on animals. The odd ability is unique to her, and was once used to heal the many animals that were injured but not killed by the hunters.
pronouns: She/her
Personality:
When one sees Laelia they see a sweet face and her looks aren't deceiving. Laelia prides herself in being a kind, cheerful and overall positive individual. She likes to keep her positivity up as being down doesn't help her nor anyone else any. The female isn't the most intelligent and honestly will occasionally say some dumb things. Laelia is hopelessly stubborn, and with that is a girl who won't give up in any endeavor she has. She's also a bit of an affectionate person. She'll cling to her friends and hug them at random and may even make small flirtatious comments at them as jokes. Laelia is very flirtatious. Flirting and romance are things that are very familiar to her as they're directly linked to her former life as a dryad in her old world. Laelia isn't hard to read, as she almost always shows or voices her emotions. Despite this, she doesn't really like people attempting to comfort her and finds more comfort in plants than people. Laelia is pretty resourceful, having been born and raised in the wilderness, she knows best how to survive within it. Laelia is very charismatic and confident, easily trudging up to a stranger to ask them how their day was. However, she's very naive and can be very gullible and is thus pretty easy to manipulate.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Pansexual Polyamorous
Thread Color: Preferably white.
History (optional): Laelia was born to a group of dryads. Dryads aren't exactly like humans and several other races in the aspect that they don't believe in Monogamy. Marriage and life-long partnerships aren't a thing. Instead, they believe in polygamy, and believe that partnering with others is simply.. natural. Plants do the same, so why not them? Laelia is no different than her family, she too believes in polygamy but admits that Monogamy might not be such a bad thing.. It just isn't her thing. Sadly, due to her family being dryads.. When the trees they were bound to were cut down - they died as well. The mass extinction caused a lot of loses both in the dryad community, and in the plant community. Alone, Laelia realized that the humans of her world (an alternate reality) were in search of more cherry wood a highly sought after resource that was used to create fine-wooden furniture and even paper which had a natural light red-pink tint..

She used her dryad magic to bind herself to the only remaining tree in the world of it's variety, A noctis Prunus Pendula. A Bioluminescent weeping cherry tree that is found in dark areas and that only produces actual seeds (aka pits) within it's cherries every few hundred years. She was amazed to learn that her tree is nearing that time and would require a lot of care leading up to it so that she could potentially help the species thrive on another world or in another reality. She shrunk her tree down, causing it to look more like a bonsai that weeped with bioluminescent leaves. She potted the tree and soon she was on her way to a Ferrier who could transport her between realms. The Dryad came to this realm to raise up the trees, but, was actually found by a couple and asked to go home with them once they realized she was alone. They tried to get her to leave the tree but she refused, and so they ended up letting her take the tree with her. They eventually learned what she was, and despite the fact they now knew she wasn't human, they accepted her. The gave her their last name, Burgess, and she kept her first name 'Lae' but ended up adding on 'lia' at the end to signify her new life in this new world (with her new tree) while also giving a subtle nod to her former life..

The girl has been taking care of her tree and seeking a potential place to plant it's seeds (least a few) in hopes to help it's species thrive once more. She managed to find a forest dark enough near Manchester and began looking up manchester as well. Realizing the school was like any other aside from the fact it aided young seers in bettering their abilities and helping a person find their soulmate, Laelia was interested highly. She questioned her parents about soulmates, having never heard the term before then, and they explained to her what a Soulmate was and what a seer was as a result. With this, she asked to attend the academy and they complied, soon sending her off to join the academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Plot ideas: n/a
Misc. Information on Laelia: Laelia is a Cherry Tree Dryad, the tree that sits in a small pot in her dorm is actually the only tree left of it's species which is Noctis Prunus Pendula, a Cherry tree with an odd bioluminescence coupled with drooping branches reminiscent of a weeping willow or weeping cherry tree.. These odd trees grew in forests but, in Laelia's world, due to deforestation and the want for cherrywood.. these trees no longer exist. Scared to lose the last tree which is considered sacred among her kind, she used her powers to force it into a more manageable size and potted it, leaving her world behind as a way to ensure it's safety.
ma_EUvam-Bc.jpg

Basics:
Name: Leviathan 'Levi' Holt
Age: appears to be 18.. But, to find out the truth? you'll need to ask him. He's immortal
Species: A demon that takes on the form of a large snake.. He is Leviathan.
Abilities: Pyrokinesis (can create and control/manipulate fire), Telepathy (but only with his soulmate), able to lift things up to four times his weight with ease, He's also able to converse with snakes and crocodilians.
pronouns: He/him or They/them
Personality: Levi is a rather unique person. As a demon, he's Judgemental, sarcastic and mischevious. He enjoys causing mayhem and likes pranking others and just being a general annoyance. However, his more humanoid bits which come from him taking human forms more often than not and bringing him through many, many centuries.. Has caused him to sort of learn new traits. He's Proper offering a gentleman's behavior to young ladies by holding open doors, picking up dropped items for them, or grabbing something if it's too heavy and carrying it for them. It's an odd thing for a demon, but he's one of few True demons to attain multiple soulmates throughout his lifetime. He has a Short fuse and an explosive temper that is quick to bring out the Serpentine nature of his. Surprisingly hard to startle, but, when he is startled? You'll be amused to find the male does in fact hiss. It's a trait he's tried for years to hide but he will sometimes hiss in frustration or surprise (more than likely the latter). Levi is a very charismatic individual. He isn't afraid to speak to others, and isn't easily offended. Despite this, if you say something rude to him or about his soulmate- you'll quickly find yourself dealing with the malicious demon the sleeps inside the seemingly peaceful man.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual
Thread Color: black
History (optional): Levi is a demon, first and foremost. He was 'born' many, many years ago and even predates the bible. He once lived as a human but following temptation and sins.. he became the Demon he is today. Throughout the centuries he's had many soulmates and has lived his life seeking out the reincarnation... of only one. He has considered only one of his many soulmates as his True love, a term he is often mocked for using being that he is a demon. despite this, this love was the only one to have made him feel human in a sense, a feeling that he had not felt in many years until her.

This woman was named Verona, and she was born over in italy but raised in America. The two would meet at a mutual age of 14, Levi living out a new lifetime in the human world as he is highly interested in humans. His interest only seemed to increase when he met the woman. Verona, unlike Levi, was not a demon and was completely human. The two bonded quickly, she showing him things she had an immense interest in- such as Rock, anime, and video games. All these things intrigued Levi as well and they soon were spending days on end simply playing video games, listening to music and going to concerts, or just watching anime. Their closeness was, however, not well received by both Other demons.. and the girls parents. Her parents had learned he was a Demon and weren't too sure they wanted them together.. So, they began speaking to seers to inquire about what possible actions they could take to prevent their daughter from, in their words, being 'corrupted' by the demon. The seers didn't understand the worry but, nonetheless, offered to cut the thread. Levi and her had been playing games when he was called from the room, the girl's father grabbing him prompting an aggressive reaction in which the seer quickly worked, snipping the thread. Levi fought out of the father's grasp, and ran back into the room, only for his soulmate to leap up in fear and begin screaming... yelling..

She had no memory of him.

It was a rare side effect of having threads cut, and it managed to break whatever heart the Snake had. Levi would leave, soon watching as his love, Verona, had a new thread forged to another man and he'd continue to watch from a distance as she lived out a life. He began to wonder what their life would be like, whether they'd actually be a perfect match or not. Eventually, Levi set his heart on finding her reincarnation. A task that could take several generations in the human world alone to fulfil. Nonetheless, he has committed himself to it.

Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: No
Theme Song [optional]: Eternally Yours by Motionless in White
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
facts:
- Levi loves animals, namely reptiles. He actually has a snake on him at all times, a sort of comfort and a voice of reason you could say. This snake is a blue viper that he refers to as Fleur. The female snake and him are able to converse (seeing as he himself is technically a snake) and as such, he may often be found speaking to the serpent. While in classes, the snake is not with him.
- Incredibly into rock music, anime and video games thanks to his past soulmate, Verona.
- hope his roommate likes snakes.

plot ideas; I would love for whomever his soulmate is to be the reincarnation of Verona.
__niya_original_drawn_by_tidsean__sample-f1a525c129c762992c0225d479b58471.jpg

Basics:
Name: Selene Allison Hallows
Species: Human/Guardian halfling. Guardians are humanoids who exist in secret to protect those of varying races and are assigned a person to protect upon reaching the age of 20. This is because at 20 a guardian reaches their full power and can more easily protect that person. Most guardians exhibit powers of extreme control over Elements, objects, or even thoughts in order to prevent disaster or to prevent harm from falling upon their charges. In Selene's case, she has the control over objects.
Abilities: Incredibly strong telekinesis and a powerful Pathing ability. Pathing is an ability to map-out an area in a person's mind and remember the layout.
pronouns: She/her
Personality: Selene is a Guardian-halfling who has recently transferred for her final year of school to Manchester. She's worried, admittedly, about looking for a soulmate as she isn't quite sure she's ready yet and because she's part guardian is worried whether her future job as a Guardian will put her soulmate in danger as Guardians are also hunted down first before their charges. She's, as a result, very protective of her friends as well and may even take a bit to get close to as she will close herself off initially in hopes of preventing too many from getting close to her so that the number of people likely to be put in harms way- is lower. She's incredibly intelligent, but doesn't like to show it as she doesn't want others to feel down or lesser than her in any way. She is incredibly blunt, to the point of being morbid. However, around her soulmate she'll change slightly and will take a moment to respond to consider whether she may hurt their feelings. She isn't easily charmed, and isn't the flirty kind. In addition, Selene is very studious and is a classic workaholic.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Demisexual panromantic
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: open
Thread Color: any
History (optional): Selene was born to a typical family. She had a loving mother and a father who was a Guardian. Her mother was human. Selene at 7 went through her first tragedy- she was in a car accident. Due to her heritage, she was unscathed.. but, her three friends and her mother? well, they weren't so fortunate. Her mother was in a coma, and her friends all suffered severe injuries. One was dead by the time police arrived, and the other two? Died at the hospital. The man who had hit them was in a big rig and was swerving on the thruway. He was drunk and began to fall asleep. As a result, he sped up and rammed into the van her mom, Selene and selene's friends were in. The impact caused the van to roll a few times and into the opposite side of the thruway where it was hit by another car (who belong to a young lady who suffered minor injuries and was the one to actually call police. Selene continued to live with her father until 10 in which he was murdered so the hitman could take out her father's Charge.

Placed into an orphanage, and later into a foster family, life was calm for another few years. At 16, Selene went through another tragedy involving her friends. A (trigger warning) major highschool shooting by a troubled schoolmate which resulted in the loss of many friends and her foster-family's child, her foster-sibling. Selene was deeply traumatized as a result and began distancing herself and closing herself off as she began to consider the fact she was possibly simply bad luck. The female was, and i still, scared to make new friends in fear the past may repeat once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Plot ideas: None at the moment.
b78b5398b09c7e4f15d2487348a87e05.jpg

Basics:
Name: Jasper Whittaker
Other names: He is commonly referred to as Salem in his cat form.
Age: 16 in his current form, but a total of 204 total. He is on his 7th life, having lost two already.
Species: "Neko? I-i have cat ears? a tail? Is it really not that obvious?"
abilities: Can shapeshift into a cat that is all black aside from it's cream-colored paws. He has nine-lives and is reincarnated with each life. Can speak to people in his cat form as well.
pronouns: they/them or he/him.
Personality: Jasper is a mischevious kitten at heart. He loves scaring others by approaching in his cat form and shifting out or, better yet, speaking to them in his cat form. The shocked faces are very amusing to him. Jasper loves attention- not just from females either, from anyone- and if he's the center of attention? He's happy. Despite this, he won't go out of his way to become the center of attention. That isn't his style. He isn't very serious, often taking everything as a joke. Because of this, offending him is simply impossible. Even if you insult him straight to his face, he'll laugh it off. He isn't very romantic, viewing most romantic interactions as sappy and often cringing inwardly as a result. Jasper is very outgoing and is a very straight-forward person. He'll be the first to confess, the first to show interest, the first to make a move. Jasper can be a little possessive, showing this by curling his tail around people he is bonded closely to as a sign of his affection. This is a straight link to his cat-like behavior. He is very receptive and has a good ability to read others but is considerably hard to read himself unless he makes his thoughts and feelings known.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Polyromantic Pansexual.
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: open
Thread Color: any
History (optional): Born to a pair of cats who were owned by a powerful witch, Jasper was the lucky kitten. The witch took an interest in him and used her magic.. to turn him into what he is now. She gave him his name, Jasper, and offered him the gift of Nine lives. The witch used him as a spy and used him to carry out tasks and threatened him with death, torture or even removal of his human form entirely if he failed to carry them out. One day, Jasper was sent to kill a White Witch, an enemy to his Master. The male had planned to shoot her from a tree with a poison-laced arrow, but, the witch had caught wind of his master's plans and appeared behind him. Jasper looked to her and in his initial surprise.. fell from the tree. She watched him get up, and offered a chuckle. What was first meant to be an assassination.. ended up as much more. Jasper would soon learn this witch was a lovely individual and fell for her. When his master found out, she sent a mob to the witches' door and jasper would soon watch as she was drowned publicly. His master would next punish him by framing him as a monster. He, too, ended up being attacked and was later hung by the villagers.

The witch would die and Jasper would reincarnate much later. In his next life, he was born and raised in a calm city by his loving parents. His life was seemingly normal and he had no cause for concern. It'd be when he was 20 in this life he'd meet a young lady who had recently lost her soulmate. The two clicked and they decided to elope. However, as time went on jasper began to be mistreated by her and eventually? She snapped. He was found deceased in their shared apartment.

In his current life, he was born with scars from abuse from his second life, and a mark around his neck from his first (which he hides with a collar). The male was born to a working class family who worked hard to give him a decent life. He was raised well and spoiled in moderation and, as soon as he was able, he enrolled in Manchester in hopes of finding his soulmate and preventing a third life lost to an unfortunate end.

Theme Song [optional]: n/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Plot ideas: not sure!

Last edited:
This is where you'll be posting characters. Just in case some peeps aren't sure.

Last edited:
manchester.jpg
Basics:
Name: Leah Colt-Vettel
Species: Human
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Leah is rather boyish and bold. She can be very helpful but she has a short fuse if she could find some difficult things to help with, she can also be consistent yet she lacks some solving too. She can be a bit overprotective but can lead her to trouble sometimes too because of her short aggressiveness. She also wanted to not get uncomfortable with her own lack of degeneracy of the life she had years ago she has with her own parents, but can be a quite bold person once more if she had found the ways to make her confident. She also likes to talk about motorsport, studies, and also music too yet she can be shy if she was talking about soulmates.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Homosexual
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]:
Thread Color: Navy Blue
History (optional): Leah was born from a middle-class American family that loves motorsports and Formula 1, her mother was a current teacher when she met her father, a former engineer for Red Bull Racing for 5 years until 2010 which was his last year as a engineer and the same year that he too was the one of the reasons on why his brother Sebastian Vettel won his first world championship with the team based in Milton Keynes. He was let go as the 2nd lead engineer for the team because he wanted a fresh start, until he met her mother. She welcomed the family with a quite decent childhood, she loved to race karts until she had one when she accidentally showed her potential in front of her parents in a go kart race near Daytona Superspeedway when the three decided to watch the Daytona 500. She would grow up with something of a potential inside of her because not only she is now in Formula 3, she too had joined the Ferrari Junior Programme because that was her dream is to race with the Prancing Horse and to show the Tifosi her potential if they had found a new superstar in the future of Formula 1 but she decided with her parents that she really needs to go to Manchester Academy because they noticed her shyfulness when they talked about soulmates which it would have think of it as quite of an amusing personality for her. Despite all about her life as a racing driver, she too likes to be a academic too so she also wanted to have good grades in Manchester if she had the time to finally found out who is her soulmate.
Theme Song [optional]: Nobody Compares to You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 5
Activity level: 103%
Plot ideas: Not Yet
Other: Thread of Fate

Last edited:
Gotcha
7558319d63f764d7893fadbebbb8bbab.jpg

Basics:
Name: Alexis Magelena Lykan (Originally Magelena Evanna Harribel)
Personality:
While (sometimes) not obvious at first, Alexis is actually quite depressed following the events that took place in her life. She is not very sociable and prefers not to have the spotlight on her, but can open up to her closest friends, and will do everything to protect them. When it comes to the stuff she likes, she can ramble for hours and hours on end on the topic. She doesn't take flirting well, and sucks at flirting with others (At least that's what she thinks.) She has several hobbies, from collecting manga, model cars and swords, all from her interests, which are considered 'boyish' to others. She loves swords and any type of melee weaponry, but has never actually used them beyond display purposes. She likes fixing up her dilapidated Toyota A70, a keepsake of her mother who passed away a year ago when the story starts. Her dad shares the same interests as she does and will sometimes join in on what she does. She occasionally street races under the alias '73', but has agreed to put that life on hold for Manchester Academy. She likes to draw people and other classmates, but dislikes showing them to others, so she keeps them to herself. Despite being a New Zealand native, she speaks in more British way, using slang she has picked up from watching shows on the British Broadcasting Channel, mostly reruns of the original Top Gear. She loathes dresses, skirts and bikinis, so expect her to try to wear the typical male counterpart (If possible). She barely does make up, taking her about 2 minutes to wrap up and 3 to change. She's also a casual gamer, playing the games she takes interest in for hours. She attempts to keep her sexuality secret, but fails miserably as it's pretty obvious when she talks to girls.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Lesbian, Highly Unlikely to Change.
Soulmate:
Thread Color:
Blue w/ a smidge of gold
History (optional): Originally born in New Zealand with 2 other siblings, Alexis, at the time nicknamed "Lena", was suddenly and abruptly put up for adoption by her original parents. After a year at an orphanage, in which she was highly rejected for her boyish interests and style, she was eventually adopted by her step-parents, Itsuki and Pitohui, and was given the name "Alexis", while adopting their surnames, Lykan. Unlike others who would attempt to change her to be more feminine, the Lykans accepted Alexis for who she was and made no attempts to change her, albeit leading to Alexis being left out of social groups due to her interests.

Eventually though, someone did reach out to her. At around the age of 14, a girl named Suki, who was pretty similar to her in interests, but was considered more feminine by others and more popular, decided to take her in. This was the only person Alexis had ever cared about beyond her own parents, and they got to the point where they were pretty much inseparable... until one day, in which Suki did not return from school. (Mildly sensitive content) No one knew where she was, until the news report the next day confirmed her death alongside several other teenagers to have been sexually assaulted until she died of her wounds. The new would devastate her for years to come until the age of 16, in which she finally nearly got over it... until her step-mom died of a similar situation. This corrupted her vision of the opposite gender, seeking and vowing never to fall for one for as long as she lived (but will still become friends with one, just not very close). To get over her pain of a second loss, she took up street racing in order to raise money for the A70 restoration. While she's good at it, she could use some improvement, especially on the corners. Feeling the hatred vibe irradiating from Alexis, Itsuki, worried about her daughter's future, decided to send her to Manchester to see if she could find her soul mate and relight the happiness that was once there before. While extremely hesitant, she ultimately decides to go to see is she can find the one to fix her. Whether that is successful is soon to be known.

Theme Song [optional]: Level Of Concern By Twenty-One Pilots
Alt: Mirror by Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 5
Activity level: Available pretty often.
Plot ideas: None yet
Other:
Thread of Fate
Hex code is #c80000

Last edited:
Aberdeen is done, I will be making a boy soon.
9083a1cd8fe3a27a44c56b58ab2cd64333827987r1-559-314v2_hq.jpg

Basics:
Name: Aberdeen "Dean" Locke
pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Personality: Dean is a complex individual. She craves attention and validation but will not let anyone close enough to be able to give her those things. Dean is extremely observant, and chooses to sit back and watch in large groups of people instead of speaking. It's not because of a lack of confidence or anxiety, but because she learns more by listening and would rather figure out everyone else instead. She observes so well she could describe someone to a T after spending some time with them, not that she describes people like that often. Despite her inability to decipher her own emotions, she is very good at deciphering others' and uses her talent to play therapist for other people. She distracts herself from her own emotions by focusing on others' and therefore has become very numb to herself. You know you've made a friend in Dean when she confides in you, because it's extremely hard to get her to talk about herself at all. Dean is involved in the arts and enjoys writing poetry, drawing, and music. She dabbles in interior design, plays video games, and is obsessed with plants and cats.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: Your choice
Thread Color: White
History (optional): Some notes to make:
-Dean does not get along with her family.
-Dean has moved multiple times. Between her personality and the fact that she hasn't had any long lasting relationships, she does not make many friends.

Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: I think it would be cool if Dean was a Seer, but I'd like your input on that.
Theme Song [optional]: Chakras- Qveen Herby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: On a scale of 1-10, a 9 probably.
Activity level: On a scale of 1-10, a 7. I do have a job.
Plot ideas: Thinking Aberdeen could be a Seer who has a soul mate further into the roleplay.
Other: Thread of fate

Last edited:
--- 🧵 ---

Hii!! Super into this!!!

Basics:
👾 Name: Hazelia "Hazel" Mariena Rochere 👾
👾 Age: 17 👾
👾 Species: Humanoid Alien (from a nearby galaxy) 👾
👾 Gender: Female 👾
👾 Pronouns: She/Her 👾
👾 Personality: Very airheaded yet always tries to be a pleasure to be around. She's very physically affectionate and doesn't truly understand the whole concept of soulmates, "serial dating" by begging a seer to create an artificial thread for them and a so-called soulmate. She's very easily hurt by simple jokes and is very squeamish. She will typically adopt the personality of those she spends a lot of time with. 👾
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
👾 Sexuality: Panromantic Bisexual 👾
👾 Soulmate: 👾
👾 Thread Color: Purple 👾
👾 History: Back on her home planet, she was the child of two "scientists" of her time. She was bullied and harmed as the stupid daughter of two sophisticated scientists. Her own parents harassed her for being rather intelligently dull. Finding out she did have a knack for one thing -- rocket ship building -- she built her own shuttle to escape. She may not understand English well, but she can make a very efficient space shuttle. She hopped in and escaped with not much but the white dress on her back. On Earth, she warmed some hearts and got herself some personal possessions, before finding Manchester Academy and falling in love with the idea of, well, falling in love. 👾
👾 Are you a seer?: Nope! 👾
👾 Theme Song: N/A 👾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
👾 Muse level: 7! 👾
👾 Activity level: ~70 👾
👾 Plot ideas: I like the idea of her being a serial "dater", trying out multiple soulmates but not getting truly attached to anyone, until she finds the one. Other than that I think just having a nonearthly creature like her in general would be fun! 👾
👾 Other: Thread of Fate 🧵 👾

Basics:
Name: Julian "Juli" Grey ☄
Species: Human ☄
Pronouns: He/Him or They/Them ☄
Personality: He is a theorizer -- if something doesn't have an answer, he will find one. Everything he does is calculated and planned, to the point he gets anxious when he doesn't have a plan for something or doesn't know something. Generally he has a lot of anxiety because it feels like there is so little he can control. He loves things like astrology -- he was born on the night of a meteor shower according to his parents. Tending to be very gullible, he doesn't tell anyone what he's doing or why he's doing for fear of being tricked or something similar. ☄
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bisexual & Polyamorous ☄
Soulmate: "Trinity" Samantha Laverne-Deatroix
Thread Color: Black ☄
History: Juli lived in the same parallel Earth as Trinity, and the two had been soulmates in their past life. He has the string on him to prove it. The two were close in this past life, despite Trinity being a fae and his family absolutely despising fae. Long ago, before he and many of his elders were born, his family line was cursed by a fae -- before even the fae themselves were cursed. Juli has no idea what happened to curse him, he just knows his family's been cursed. His family had been cursed with the inability to be alone -- whenever Juli is alone, he will lose his senses one by one and if left alone too long, may go fully insane. He'd met Trinity while blind, the simple fact of her being near him bringing his eyesight back. He fell in love with her soft hearted nature and her sweet appearance, and the fact their strings connected.

After Juli's parents found out his soulmate was a fae, they forced the two to cut their string. Juli tried to convince them, he knew them being soulmates would benefit his family more than it would harm them. They refused to reconsider, cutting the string right before Juli and Trinity's eyes. They thought it'd be only fitting to send him to another universe -- the Earth this roleplay takes place in -- to find a better soulmate. ☄
Are you a seer?: Nope! ☄
Theme Song: N/A ☄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 8! ☄
Activity level: ~70 ☄
Plot ideas: Trinity falls for someone else in the current universe before Juli comes in and tries to stop it -- realizing they have matching black strings. The whole circumstances form a poly relationship ☄
Other: Thread of Fate 🧵

--- 🧵 ---​

Last edited:
1605758017092.png1605758118389.png
Basics:
Name: Ares Lýkos
Species: Werewolf/Incubus Hybrid
Personality: Ares personality is kind of conflicting because of his hybrid status. He has such a strong sense of loyalty towards family/packmates and close friends. He would sacrifice himself to save others because he is strong enough to handle most problems. On the other hand, Ares is a natural flirt and a lovable goofball that tries to enjoy the most out of life. Ares also has a tendency of his anger causing him to snap whenever he feels threatened His wolf side yearns to find the true soulmate while his incubus instincts encourage him to meet as many people as possible and party. Any involvement with his soulmate is the only time he becomes unhinged and shy.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bi/Pansexual
Thread Color: Red
History/Abilities (optional): Ares is the child of a female werewolf and a Succubus, a female lust/energy demon, and he has inherited traits from both parents. His succubus parent had the ability to change their sex which is how Ares was born. He was never fully accepted by his wolf grandparents as they were set in their old ways of keeping the bloodline pure and looked down on him for being mixed. Ares has the tail and claws of a wolf, the slit pupils and ears of a succubus, small retractable wings that easily support him, heightened senses with an especially strong nose that can pick up on pheromones and slight changes in body chemistry, sharp canines, and a high body temp. Ares was still raised in a loving and lavish home in Succubus/Incubus territory.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: No, will be one if necessary
Theme Song [optional]: iyla - Juice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: A solid 8
Activity level: 6-7 because of exams that will end soon and work
Plot ideas: The constant flirt that tries his hardest to avoid his soulmate because he's scared of how it will change him. His demonic mom struggled in the beginning with fighting her instincts before settling down with her wolf, Ares' isn't sure if his wolf instincts would go into danger overdrive when he found ''The One''. He will definitely struggle with the dress code as he hates wearing shoes and is often caught with his shirt unbuttoned.
Other: Has 4 older sisters listed from Oldest to Youngest - Nyx [24] Iris [23], Selene [23], Circe [20]

Last edited:
Mind if I slide in with these two?

640ED4BE-652B-4BA1-BF80-CBF6FF92AA72.jpeg
Basics:
Name: Nessie Kita
Species: Human (Spiritual Medium)
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: With high expectations placed on her at a young age due to the development of her ability to see and interact with spirits, Nessie has a type A personality with a strong ambition to become a proper spirit medium. She is quite the perfectionist, often getting stuck on details. This leads her to be indecisive and, despite her best attempts to handle everything confidently, the kind to get nervous easily. She constantly holds herself to high expectations and tends to be impatient when it comes to these things, leading her to often impulsively bite off more than she can chew, overwork herself, and criticize herself harshly when she fails. Nonetheless, she is a sweet and kind girl at heart, even though her energetic uptight nature can cause her to come off as a bit overwhelming. She also is a bit of romantic dreamer at heart, but she does try to hide this, dismissing her romantic fantasies as silly and distractions from her work.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Soulmate:
Thread Color:
To be decided
History: Both Nessie and Samuel come from another world. Specifically one that appears similar to ours but it uses more ancient technologies along with spirits being much more prevalent there as well as extra sensory abilities. Nessie was born from a small village, one out of two twins. She developed the rare ability to see and interact with species at a young age, leading to her being placed on a high pedestal at a young age. This led to her often holding herself to a perfect standard, doing her best to seem like the famous charismatic spirit mediums in their area only to often mess up and struggle with bonding with others, often intimidating them due to her forward ness. This led to a rough period for her with Samuel distancing himself from her and her beginning to doubt if she truly can become a professional spirit medium. However, after some time, Samuel approached her again and, finding joy and hope in his company, Nessie giving her all in becoming a spirit medium, working with Samuel to help with spirit trouble in their village and all villages nearby with their entry into the Academy being seen as a chance for Nessie to improve her social skills as well as deal with new kinds of spirits.
Are you a seer?: No
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: Around 5 or 6
Activity level: I try to be online as much as I can though it can vary between the days.
Plot ideas: Perhaps seers are often held highly in the school and society, leading to them often having to take separate classes to train to become a professional seer? I feel like it could be interesting especially with characters like Samuel possibly not wanting to be a seer so he won’t be separated from Nessie.

9B19037B-CBD4-40EC-8EBC-2D51F949E92D.png
Basics:
Name: Samuel Kita
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Samuel is a cunning charismatic individual, skilled in all sort of trickery. He delights in tricking others for his own benefit and always seems to have something up his sleeve whether it be a visual illusion or a biting comeback everyone seems to walk right into. He acts like quite the confident individual with a witty and slightly flirty demeanor. However, behind that confident trickster facade, is a boy who just has regarded himself as useless for many years and struggles with conveying his emotions after a few years of burying them for his sister’s sake as well as to not show weakness. Surprisingly, because of this, he doesn’t get angered or offended easily, really only getting set off by threats or insults towards his sister. He is very dependent on Nessie, finding her to be an source of optimism he can depend on, and hence, being quite protective of her even though his protective nature tends to be initially subtle.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Demisexual
Soulmate:
Thread Color:
To be decided
History: Both Nessie and Samuel come from another world. Specifically one that appears similar to ours but it uses more ancient technologies along with spirits being much more prevalent there as well as extra sensory abilities. Samuel was born from a small village, one out of two twins. Growing up, Samuel soon found himself overshadowed by Nessie due to his twin sister developing the extra sensory ability to see and interact with spirits at a young age. This led to a rough period between the two as Samuel, put of envy, distanced himself. Nonetheless, upon seeing Nessie’s social struggles, he soon rekindled their former close bond, something the two found both of them needing, Nessie greatly enjoying his company and Samuel able to feel like someone in Nessie’s eyes and be more positive around her. With their bond rekindled, soon the duo became quite the famous in their small town, making a business through Samuel’s wit and Nessie’s abilities that helps others with . It was during this time that Samuel begin developing his own ability of seeing the soul strings between others. He hides it however, finding himself unsure of how to feel. After all, he spent years regarding himself as useless for not having an ability but now he does... and with it comes the chance for a chance he’s not sure he’s ready to handle yet.
Are you a seer?: Seer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: Around 5 or 6
Activity level: I try to be online as much as I can though it can vary between the days.
Plot ideas: Perhaps the school can be connected to many different worlds and dimensions with dorms being based on the dimension/world you come from with students from the same or similar worlds/dimensions often rooming together for their comfort. Despite this, students from vastly different worlds are encouraged to interact, not only for soulmate reasons but also to see how the new knowledge and perspectives attained can help the students in the future.

Last edited:
niya_by_rinnyleep_d6xr1ku-fullview.jpg

Basics:
Name: Adeline "Addy" Eve Harper
Personality: Adeline has always tried her best to convince everyone that she is tough. She doesn't smile much and when she does, it is normally sarcastic or patronizing. To put it delicately, she is not a gentle soul. She is incredibly sarcastic, sassy, and opinionated. She has never been one to hold her tongue, unless it would make her appear weak. When around those she trusts, she becomes rather soft. She is very thoughtful and has been known to surprise her family with their favorite deserts, random presents, etc. She is also incredibly anxious and insecure so she will often look to her friends to reassure her. Lastly, she is incredibly pessimistic and believes the worst in everyone and everything, so she tends to have a hard time opening up.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
History (optional): The Harper twins were born in another land, as a product of an affair between a commoner and the king. Of course, the queen wasn't a fan of this development, so she banished them to a small shack on the at the edge of the land. They've spent their lives bouncing between the castle and poverty, as they are the king's only children and one of them may end up inheriting the throne. This constant back and forth has caused some abandonment issues with the two of them, as well as some trust issues. When they are at their father's castle, they are often neglected and verbally abused as well. Thankfully, coming to school gets them away from this situation.
Theme Song [optional]: Alphabet Boy - Melanie Martinez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 6 ish? Depends on the thread
Activity level: 8 at the moment, that may change since it's the end of a semester.
Plot ideas: Whoever her soulmate is, she isn't one to make the first move, or to forgive easily. She has had a fair share of relationships, but she won't be anyone's second choice. She probably won't get her thread cut, due to the finality of it, but she won't put up with anyone's bullshit.
6c4d4d594b262e45a56f35bba12a601c.jpg

Basics:
Name: Elliott James Harper
Personality: At first glance, Elliott seems to be the embodiment of sunshine. He is incredibly outgoing and finds it fairly easy to make friends wherever he is. He is almost always smiling and is incredibly energetic, which is mostly shown through the speed of his speech. This is actually more so due to his anxiety than anything else. He has a intense need to be perfect and to make people like hi,, which tends to put him in a constant state of stress. This also causes him to hide all of his emotions besides happiness, which isn't exactly a healthy coping mechanism. Despite this, he is incredibly affectionate and always sees the best in those around him, even if he doesn't believe they deserve it. He is also fairly oblivious and the type of person who wouldn't know someone is hitting on him no matter what they do. He isn't the smartest in general anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Demisexual
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: None
Thread Color: None
History (optional): The Harper twins were born in another land, as a product of an affair between a commoner and the king. Of course, the queen wasn't a fan of this development, so she banished them to a small shack on the at the edge of the land. They've spent their lives bouncing between the castle and poverty, as they are the king's only children and one of them may end up inheriting the throne. This constant back and forth has caused some abandonment issues with the two of them, as well as some trust issues. When they are at their father's castle, they are often neglected and verbally abused as well. Thankfully, coming to school gets them away from this situation.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: Yes
Theme Song [optional]: Social Dance - Dodie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: In Addy's form
Activity level: In Addy's form
Plot ideas: Maybe there is a group of students who decide to reject their soulmates, even before meeting them?
I've made a pintrest for the two of them, with their outfits and aesthetics

Adeline's Headcanons:
-very good at painting
-has a secret tattoo (sorry mom)
-probably smoked once because she wanted to seem cool, then found out she has asthma and almost died
-just below 5 feet tall, but filled with RAGE
-will climb you like a tree to punch you in the face
-constantly says "i'll fight you", has never actually been in a fight
-her entire life is just the gen-z mindset
-"i'm gonna die anyway, so imma do what i want"
-genuinely doesn't know what to do when she is complimented
-"you look pretty"
"shut up"
-melts for affection or nicknames
-major partier
-oh, she's sad? SHOTS
-flirty drunk
-in her village, she brought her pet snake to the father daughter dance
-she waltzed with him and made him a tie
-his name is rumplesnakeskin
-love language is calling you an idiot
-loves black roses

Elliott's Headcanons:
-totally the mom friend
-keeps extra snacks in his bag in case anyone needs them
-will bake for you
-tell him you love it
-or die
-jk, he would just feel super insecure
-worst fear is being left alone after his sister finds her soulmate
-dad jokes galore
-soft boi
-the type to apologize when he bumps into an object
-wants a garden
-people are always surprised when he swears
-he knits his own sweaters and scarves
-wants to write a children's book
-can't draw for shit though
-very good with kids
-tall boi afraid of spiders
-you beat him up, he will hurt you emotionally
-a night person, which surprises most people.
-he finds the mornings too chaotic
-enjoys singing, but rarely does it
-knows flower meanings
-has sent people flower arrangements that mean fuck you
-it's geraniums for stupidity, foxglove for insincerity, meadowsweet for uselessness, yellow carnations for disappointment, and orange lilies for hatred

Last edited:
Poly relationships are okay but frowned up in the society i imagine. And, if anything, would likely be made up of soulmates (a person could have a max of two at once) and maybe some non-soulmates. but yeah, polyrelationships are okay! You can pick 2. At current, we're still figuring out soulmates so, i guess spin a wheel and see who you get? lol if you'd like you can hold off on choosing soulmates till after the characters are made and actually plot out with the other roleplayers over in the Plotting/chatting thread

Name: "Trinity" Samantha Laverne-Deatroix
Species: Human/Fae-a witch with nature based abilities.
Pronouns: Her/she
Personality: Trinity is a soft-hearted girl, but bitter on the outside. She deals with severe depressing, and often keeps to herself. She expresses herself with visual arts and writing. She revels in any powerful sensation, often putting herself in reckless or dangerous situations. All she wants is to live and feel before she can't anymore. To others, she is a daredevil, a loner type. She has little patience, and will never correct those that make assumptions about her. She has long decided people aren't necessary to her, aside from her family, whom she loves fiercely. She has a good-hearted disposition by nature, but chooses to let resentment and anger overshadow it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bisexual/Poly
Soulmate: ???
Thread Color: Black
History: Trinity grew up on a parallel Earth where magic was exclusive to a subset of humans that called themselves fae, a rare species that was a secret to the rest of the human race. They mostly dabbled in earth bound magic, but sorcery was not exclusively nature based. She is a rare being, a result of an ancient oath being broken. Her race was once cursed long ago by an ill-motivated and vengeance seeking fae. From then on, any that shared the blood of the fae could give birth to what the sorceress called "the purified." The rest of the race knows them as the forsaken. This is Trinity's fate from birth. Any fae born with this tainted fate meet their demise rather young. If they do live longer, it's a tormented existence for they will have lost every sense until there is nothing left. A slow, torturous death to most. The curse always starts a little differently, some are born with no sense of taste or smell, others with no sense of pain. Some have it much worse from the start. But all forsaken children have lost the one sense that makes them who they are: magic. For Trinity, she was born deaf, without magic to aid her. The only voice that can get through this barricade is her own. Her family always showed the greatest love and devotion to her, but she still grew bitter towards her life and magic. For every year that passes, she awaits her next sense to fade. She wraps her mind in these worries. When will blindness shroud her in darkness, taking the world away from her?

There is only one way for her to save herself, but she resents the cure. After all, the antidote is what put a target on her soul from the start; that is, the other piece of her: her soulmate. The curse chooses those that have broken strings of fate. Now, the only way for her to be saved is to find her soulmate, who's presence will slowly return her stolen senses. They are the only ones she can hear. Their voice, their heartbeat, their breaths, it is the first sound she would ever hear other than from herself. Problem is, the soulmate must share a red string, and nothing else. She gave up on the hope of ever finding her soulmate when she learned that there are only a few rare cases in history of cursed fae succeeding at the task.

Her mother decided to enroll her daughter in this school once she started to catch on that her daughter had given up. Her father agreed out of fear that her reckless behavior would be her downfall. All they want is for her to break the curse and live, but she only aims for death on her own terms. Trinity was meant to be her birthname, but was changed to Samantha due to the fae leader's request. Once she learned of this, she rejected his chosen name, and goes by what her parents wanted for her.
Theme Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 8/10 Sam (aka Trinity) is the main character for one of my original story ideas, and so I hope to develop her further.
Activity level: 5/10, can check every day, but may only be able to post every other.
Plot ideas: Would like her to revive her relationship with her old partner. And, perhaps form a polyamorous relationship.

Basics:
Name: Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo
Pronouns: he/him
Personality: Despite Jin's appearance, he's quite the friendly fellow. He has a rather cheery disposition. A bit of a jokester, he typically is light hearted. He is the kind of person to reach a hand out to someone in need, but has trouble being genuine in serious situations. He does have a short fuse at times, especially when it comes to things he dislikes, criticism, or being asked about sensitive subjects. He usually is the kind to apologize first, however, even if the apology is made in some roundabout way. Despite being good natured, he is definitely what you might call a "no f*cks given" type of person. He wants to live life to the fullest, even if that means having to be rebellious. It's not an intentional act against authority, so he doesn't label himself a rebel. He just doesn't let anything stand in his way of choosing his own path.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Heterosexual, possibly bi. Get him drunk enough to find out!
Soulmate: Any takers?
History: Jin was born in Taiwan in the city his mother was from. At the age of one, however, they both moved to mainland China to be with his father. His parents weren't always soulmates, but his mother tied them together with an artificial thread. When Jin was ten, his mother caught his father having an affair with his red stringed soulmate. Broken hearted, the mother tried to reconcile, but soon realized she was keeping him from his real soulmate. She cut their string herself, resulting in him forgetting her and Jin. The mother and son duo moved to Europe to escape the situation. She wanted a new life for them. Jin was young, but he felt sympathy for his mother. After all, he heard her cries every night through paper thin walls. Despite his efforts to make his mother happy, he did hold some resentment in his heart for her part in losing his father.

When Jin was 17, his seer mother had a vision of his future, or at least what she felt was a vision. He would meet his soulmate in his senior year. They would stay together through college until they were married in their mid-twenties. However, shortly after Jin would lose his wife to a horrible accident. After hiding away for a few days after the funeral, he would return to work and his normal life, a smile plastered on his face. Everyone knew it must be, in part, a façade, but they didn't know yet how deep the pain of loss was for Jin. Even his own mother wouldn't see it, until the day she lost him. A unexpected suicide a few years later.

The horrifying end to this alleged future sent her into a panic, and she chose to intervene with fate one last time by cutting her son's thread. Jin was understandably enraged by this, and the ordeal was rather triggering. He fought relentlessly with his mother, even bringing up his resentment for her past choices. His mother was distraught, and as a last hope to not only keep her son from his old soulmate but also save their relationship, she sent him off to Manchester in hopes he would find a healthier love.

Are you a seer? : Yes
Theme Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 7/10
Activity level: 5/10
Plot ideas: Hmm...nothing in particular at the moment.
Other: He has a scar across the bridge of his nose from a very silly accident. Unless you ask him, he won't mention it. In fact, it amuses him when people assume it's from a fight. He only can speak Mandarin and English. Yes, he has a slight accent. It comes out more when he's excited and talking fast.

He enjoys most kinds of rock and indie music. He's also a big fan of martial arts. He is a yellow belt in karate, and has taken classes in aikido and taekwondo. He has nothing against sports, but he rather partake in yoga or go for a jog.

guy.png
Basics:
Name: Guyden "Guy" Blake
pronouns: He/him
Personality: Guyden is the quiet sort. He's the listener, the shoulder to cry on, the gentle giant of the group. He typically is very polite and gentlemanly when it is called for, but you wouldn't peg that on looks. Guy tends to get a little lost in his thoughts at times, and can seem very cold due to how straight faced he can be. He's just not very good at showing emotions through body language, and often struggles to express himself. He does so best through his music. That being said, if he is expressive, it's a good indicator that he is feeling that emotion strongly, whether its joy or anger. All in all, he's a very patient kid with a good heart and open mind.

Some of his weaknesses aside from trouble expressing himself include but are not limited to his aversion to be anything like his parents, therefore causing a lack of ambition. He also tends to be very neutral about most things, to the point that people may find him weak minded. If not neutral, he tends to be indecisive, and will always leave trivial decisions up to others. He's very firm on always staying true to himself, however, and will not easily comprise what beliefs he does have.

~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Soulmate: Lyric Snow
History: Answer
Theme Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 9/10 I always end up bringing some iteration of him back into roleplays.
Activity level: 5/10
Plot ideas: He's a random helpless human that wondered in, help!
Other:

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Basics:
Name: Saiara “Saia” Valentine
Species: Dhampir (Half Human/Half Vampire)
Personality: Saia can be seen as cold-hearted, heartless or necessarily mean. She’s quiet and observant, often making sure that nobody around here is extremely loud as she hates loud noises. She’s mature and is academically smart. She deals with her self hatred in a unique way which is writing, she writes whenever she hates herself or thinks about what her mother’s family has done to her. She loathes vampires, and if talking about one she always presents them in a bad way. If we’re being honest, she hates anything under the impression of something dark, or evil. Under everything, she’s sensitive, she takes criticism to heart and often will tear herself down until she fixes it. When she becomes comfortable with you, she may become more excited, more happy or even smile at your presents. She loves reading and was one of her favorite things to do as a child.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Soulmate: ?!
Thread Color: Dark Red
History (optional):
Saiara’s birth can be seen as a mistake, something that should’ve never happened or a gift. Saia’s mom, Aruem was a business woman, with nothing else on her mind other than work. Her family desperately begged her to have children of her own, or at least get married. She ignored them once again until she met Kalen, just a random person who happened to be at the same cafe. He possessed an usual aura, nevertheless she ignored it until he actually approached her. And so on, I’m pretty sure you know how this story went. They fell in love and them boom. Aruem was pregnant, her family just found out what her husband was and what species the child was going to be. They automatically hated Saia, and ruled her out as a mistake, something that should’ve never happened or been thought of, and because of this her mother and father were forced to distance themselves away from Areum’s family.

Saiara Valentine was born on October 31st. Her birthday was unusual but so was her whole species. She was born with black hair, grey eyesShe was hidden by her family until she was old enough to read and count. Soon Saia desperately begged for her mother to let her see her cousins, aunties, and grandparents but once she did. They constantly reprimanded her, told her she was a mistake, a abomination to nature. This caused Saia to become a quiet child with self hatred. For the longest, she tried to ignore her vampire side, she suppressed her feelings of blood lust and even tried to stop her abilities. Her father quickly came and tried to comfort her, telling her that it’s okay, she was loved by her parents and that’s all she needs. Elementary school was hell for her, her mother wanted to associate her with humans since she thought that she could at least blend in. She was right until Saia accidentally exposed her abilities, her retractable fangs came out and everybody neglected her. Again, making this happy spirited child, cold hearted and heartless. Her father quickly took her out of the school and decided to move, somewhere close to his family.

Time skip to her now, she drinks out of blood bags monthly, maintaining her blood hunger. The only time her true personality comes out is when she’s by her mom, and her fathers side of the family, truly believing that they were the only ones who would accept her. Her parents believe that deep down she just wants to be appreciated and loved. So they enrolled her into this school, thinking that her finding her soulmate would make her more happy and proud of who she is. It can be said that she often holds a sadistic, dark side due to be neglected for her species, some say it comes out at night, but only rumors of course

Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: No.
Theme Song [optional]:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: 7
Activity level: 8
Plot ideas: Yess, a lot of them including people understanding and unlocking her personality?
Abilities: Dhampir

Other:
IM SORRY IF SHE SEEEMS OVERPOWEREDDD-

She has a dominating, unusual, attractive aura (if that makes sense) She has a small, petite and dainty figure also she’s pale. If you want to learn more about Dhampirs and Saia’s abilities you can read Dhampir

Also when she’s hungry, gets angry, or feels threatened her eyes turn a dark red and dark veins appear around her eyes. Her fangs become more noticeable too.

(My male is coming soon!!)

image0.jpg

Basics:
Name: Eiji Minato
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Eiji is a silent type of person, usually he’ll kept to himself, rather than engaging into situations that might be hard to get out of. But whenever he makes a friend, he’s extremely playful as he finds fun in teasing people however this only happens if he’s comfortable with you. When coming across someone he doesn’t like, he still maintains his calm behavior, unless he is pissed off.. though, he tries. He is normally a caring guy, caring for almost anyone who gets hurt. He’ll help people in need when he can.. let it be walking an elder across the street, or defending someone being ganged up on. He may not be the best fighter, but it’s his sweet soul that counts. He also has a little soft spot for animals.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Questioning
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: ?
Thread Color: Dark blue??
History (optional):
Eiji was born on September 17th, and he comes from a family of three children, with him being the middle child. Just from that, he wasn’t necessarily ignored but didn’t have much of the attention and he loved it. Almost all of his family wanted to ‘have children’ ‘get married’ or anything like that, and he hated it. Throughout his childhood, he avoided tough situations unless it actually involved somebody getting physically hurt, which caused him “the troublemaker” title. To him it was fun acting like he was aggressive, always mad at people knowing that on the inside he was laughing and probably just thinking about eating. One thing he would love to do was to atleast become a veterinarian, having a soft spot for animals.

As soon as he got into highschool, his parents constantly asked him “Is there anybody specific you like” which he always respectfully answer as “No.” to him what’s the point of falling in love if you weren’t going to stay together forever. He always thought that if he came into this world alone, he could leave alone too which only made his parents madder. And soon, he was put into this school to find your ‘soulmate’ he was sure enough that he was going to reject whoever it was.

Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: Nope
Theme Song [optional]:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Activity level: 8
Plot ideas: None currently!
Other: He’s pretty rushed, I’m gonna fix his backstory soon and actually make it interesting!

Erika.jpg
Basics:
Name: Erika King
Personality: She's extraverted to an extent. She'll happily go out and about with people, but once she's hit her mark, she'll want nothing more than to go home, curl up in her soft blankets, and read a good book, watch something, or even lose herself in some sketching. She's very caring towards all, especially those she's close with. She much prefers the quiet parts of going out-such as a movie or, her favorite, a coffee shop and/or library. She has always been an incredibly hard worker, both in school and socially. She does her best to make sure everyone around her is doing well and often forgets about herself. She's a bit of a perfectionist, and will often spend hours on assignments that would normally take a half hour or so. Because of this, she'll hit her breaking point-usually caused by a minor thing-and will shut herself out from others. She tries her best to prevent herself from hitting her breaking point, and can usually tell she's closer to that point when she starts to have panic attacks. They'll often come out of nowhere, finding everyting loud, feels like she can't breathe right, and is often very hot and dizzy. She tries to avoid people once she starts to feel shaky and short of breath as she'd rather be alone than people see her in her, what she believes, 'weak state'
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: Hayden Kolt
History (optional): Her father and mother both passed in a car crash when she was young, so she hardly remembers them. She was raised by her grandparents and she loves them very much. They'd read to her constantly, giving her her love of reading-and some drawning as well. As caring as they were, they also constantly held her to high expectations, which she now does to herself. She wouldn't change them for anyone else though and tries to call or skype them when she can-even though they're not the best with skype.
Theme Song [optional]: Not sure right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: I'd say a solid 7
Activity level: Pretty active (about to go home for Thanksgiving though, so more active at night)
Plot ideas: none

This is a Pinterest page for Erika's clothing aesthetic!!

Last edited:
Alrighty.. All applications above this post are approved and any users above this post may create characters and can roleplay said characters without requiring approval.

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in on this.

Alistair Lane (Crow Armbrust from The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel).jpg
Basics:
Name: Alistair Lane
Personality: Alistair can be a difficult person to like. The first few layers most people encounter in him are those of the snarky troublemaker. He comes across as cynical, sardonic, temperamental, and overall unpleasant to be around. This jerkass persona is only one aspect of Alistair's character, however. Once you start peeling back the layers built from years of anger directed both internally and externally you'll find the emotional scars of a scared young man, unsure of his place in the world and trying desperately to feel like he's cared for and that he belongs somewhere. His deepest, darkest secret is that he hates the person that his step-father he pushed himself to become and that if he could do it all over again he'd actually want to have a good relationship with his step-father.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]: TBD
Thread Color: TBD
History (optional): Alistair never knew his father, the man up and disappeared leaving him and his mom not long after he was born. In spite of this, he and his mother were happy. While not rich by any means his mom made enough for the two of them to get by in relative comfort. When Alistair was 12 or so, however, things started to change. His mom started dating again and soon fell madly in love with the man that would be Alistair's step-father. Alistair was initially ecstatic for his mom and thought it might be nice to have a father figure in his life. Then he moved in with the man. See Alistair had made friends with a boy his age whose parents struggled with substance abuse, and his soon to be step-father was afraid that through this friend Alistair would fall in with the wrong crowd. Once he and his mom moved in with this man, he forbid Alistair from seeing this friend of his. To say Alistair didn't take this well would be an understatement. The now teenaged Alistair started not only to see this friend more often but started hanging around with rougher crowds, just to piss his step-father off. Things would eventually reach a head when Alistair was caught smoking weed with some of his new friends, his step-father threatened to kick him out, and Alistair told him in no uncertain terms that he would never see the man as a father figure. After a tense few weeks, his mother came up with a sort of compromise. Alistair would attend a boarding school designed to help people find their soulmates. This would keep the two men separated long enough to calm down, and finding a soulmate, it was hoped, would help Alistair be a "better person." With this agreed-upon, Alistair was sent to start a new life at this Manchester Academy.
Theme Song [optional]:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Activity level: Varies greatly depending on my mood and life schedule.
Plot ideas: Nothing comes to mind right now.

Last edited:
Flintstone Flintstone Hey! Can i ask you to elaborate a little on Alistair's personality? It just seems a bit short. Other than that, you're accept

c42d4c0e38bfc35318f22f2da1edb746.jpg
Basics:
Name:
Lyric Snow
Species:
Witch
Pronouns:
She/Her
Appearance:
5'3", 263lbs, fair skin, and black hair. She has a full figure and it's pretty obvious she's plus-sized. Her eyes are a bright hazel, her cheeks are always slightly rosy, and she has very soft feminine features.
Personality:
Lyric seems like an easy girl to understand. Passive and gentle, Lyric is the kind of girl you can easily lean on and always has some sort of advice for you. But she never seems to be the go-to for most people. Always off to the side despite her kind smile. Lyric will tell you it's fine, that she doesn't mind. After all, she's used to it. If you take the time to try and get to know her, you'll find that kind girl and more. She likes talking about her interests and random facts she knows, and the various fan theories she comes up with for her games and shows. She also likes baking and sharing those things with her friends. But beyond that, you'll find the side she doesn't show to anyone. Lyric has...very little self-confidence in herself, having been bullied pretty much her entire life. It's hard for her to start conversations and engage with her peers at the same level because she's painfully shy, and knows that ultimately it would most likely just backfire. Some people just see her as stuck up or cold because of this.

Which in some cases, she can be. Lyric tends to judge people at first based on the surface stuff she's seen or heard of them. Sometimes it takes a while for her to get over these preconceptions, and if they're proven to be there, there is very little chance she would give you the time of day. Anger is a rare look on her by the way, but when it does come to the surface, she explodes. She raises her voice, she gets brutally honest, and will not calm down for the longest time. When she does, Lyric will apologize but sometimes, the anger is still there deep down. Lyric also, despite being a kind and caring person, struggles with her own emotions. Her kindness is more compassion than it is empathy, as Lyric struggles to relate with others on an emotional level. Sometimes, this makes her feel like a bad person. In fact...she's convinced herself she is. It's hard for Lyric to see herself like other people might, it's not...it's not easy to get past that. But she always tells you she's fine, there's no point in bothering other people with pointless problems after all.

~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual, Demi-Romantic
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]:
Guyden Blake
Thread Color:
Red
History (optional):
Lyric was born to a moderately happy couple who believed that a child would just bring them together. That wasn't exactly the case. They stayed together, but Lyric was raised in a tense household by parents who had slowly fallen out of love. It wasn't bad, she wasn't exactly neglected. Sure, they convinced her she was a crybaby and so she started hiding her real emotions that didn't fit into the ideal of a smiling daughter. And despite the fact she has been overweight since childhood, as she grew her parents kept pushing her to make the changes they wanted. They just wanted a perfect daughter. So she tried her best. Pushing herself at school and at home to try and make her parents happy. Especially when her mother started working with her and magic. Even if it was painful. It was because of this she grew closer to hee mother, but that relationship wasn't perfect. Lyric found she couldn't confide in her really. Not about the relentless bullying, or the dreams she had for the future. And her father was just a distant man now, barely putting in any effort. This is what life was like for her. Eventually Lyric realized this is all there was to it. A rut she would most likely never leave. As she grew older, she started to distance herself from her parents and the house as much as she could. Spending time in town or the forest, escaping into books, games, and anime, it was all she could do to survive school and her home life. Her mother finally seemed to realize she needed a break after Lyric confessed she wasn't in the best place. So, they came up with a plan. A boarding school, something that would help Lyric find someone she could most likely rely on for the rest of her life...or at least, help her find a friend or two.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]:
No
Theme Song [optional]:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: Answer
I...honestly have no idea what this means?

Activity level:
My sleep schedule is a mess and I have school, but I'm active pretty much all the time, so like a 7?
Plot ideas:
Not at the moment, but probably in the future
Other: Answer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back