• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Manchester Academy for Soulmates | Applications | Always Open

520a920289ac38be5789f21c9909c507.png
Basics:
Name:
Kaiser Rook
Species:
Church Grim - A type of fae who protects graveyards and the dead against those who would commit wrong against them. Normally taking the appearance of a black dog, they can appear as many different types of animals. Kaiser appears as a large black dog with golden eyes, much like his human appearance.
Pronouns:
He/Him
Appearance:
6'4", 215lbs, lean but muscular. He has shoulder-length black hair and golden eyes, strong features, and typically sticks to darker clothes and alternative styles, with a signature leather necklace and gold pendant.
Personality:
Kaiser first comes off as cold and somewhat distant, a permanent scowl on his face and arms always crossed. He just looks...kind of angry all the time. Resting bitch face if you will. But that's just his face. In reality, he's a pretty friendly guy. He doesn't go out of his way to annoy anyone or be mean. In fact, it's the opposite. He has an annoying sense of loyalty now thanks to his canine side, and he's very protective as well. He will go out of his way to help people who can't help themselves, and oftentimes, he can end up going a little too far. He lets his more aggressive nature slip through, often leading to fights. Both verbal and physical. These can go even farther if it's someone he really cares about, but Kaiser can control himself when needed. He does have some other dog-like traits. It's easy to get his attention when you show him something cool, and honestly, it's not hard to make friends with him if you give him food. It's...a little funny honestly. Though at the same time, it's hard for him to focus on certain things.

Kaiser can also, at times, come off as sort of melancholy. Which shouldn't be a surprise given his situation, and it's hard to talk about personal issues. He doesn't like getting into his past, and he always tries to turn the attention away from himself to someone else. He's also has a bit of a jealous streak when his friends turn and try to share their friendship with other people. He's trying to fix that but it's not the easiest thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality:
Bi
Soulmate [leave blank if you wish me to choose]:
Thread Color:
TBD
History (optional):
Born out in some small town in the English countryside, there's not much Kaiser remembers about his past. This sounds a bit odd given he is only 18, but Kaiser wasn't always a church grim. He and his parents lived a happy life, at least from what he remembers. They were content, living in a small cottage outside of town. The last thing he actually remembers about his family though is a funeral. He doesn't even know who's it was. Soon after that, Kaiser remembers sleeping in the graveyard, chill setting into his bones...then another family. They brought him into the church and explained that he could stay there for as long as he needed. And that's where he stayed. He was 12 when they took him in, and slowly...he started to realize what had happened. During the night before he was taken in, he froze to death. A fae stumbled upon him and given the environment, made a deal. Kaiser didn't know what was going on, but agreed and found himself playing the role of the graveyard protector. The people who took him in knew what was going on...which made it easier for them to leave him behind when the church was abandoned. In the time they had him, they made sure he was well taken care of and made him go to school. Which he always protested since he obviously didn't need to anymore. When he turned 18, the priest who took him in returned and handed him an acceptance letter to Manchester Academy. Somewhere to stay and be exposed to new ways of life while they did some renovations and moved the graves he was protecting. Kaiser didn't agree at first, but after some persuasion...he reluctantly agreed to go.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]:
Nope
Theme Song [optional]:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level:
Still not sure what this means
Activity level:
Like a 7 or 8
Plot ideas:
Still no, but probably later
Other: Answer

I actually love the concept of this. I’m super interested if you’re still accepting!

I might make another girl to fill in that spot with Lyric.

Finally done lol
PSX_20201127_003240.jpg
ninny-spangcole-burn-the-witch-uhdpaper.com-hd-7.2916.jpg
Basics:
Name: Kylie Amelia Fenyr
Species: Human
Personality: Despite being famous, she's not a fan of her current life of being a beauty icon. She owns a variety of expensive things, however, treats them like any other ordinary object. She doesn't disown her fans and is in fact envious of their own normal lives. When on the stage, she'd normally wear something extravagant and unique, albeit only wearing it because she's forced to. In the streets, she'll wear just about anything that's in her wardrobe that's comfortable. She hates paparazzi and taking pictures with others, as it reminds her of her popstar life. She has no friends beyond collaborators and recording studio employees. She has no love life due to her busy schedule and has little to no time for her actually interests, which include dancing, acting (which despite being bad at, still loves) and anime. She's quite talkative and open to many, but many push her away because her fame makes most people into a nervous wreak. She can be a little bit childish, full of energy and adventurous at times, maybe a bit too much, but it's a part of the real her.
~~~~~~~~~~
Deeper:
Sexuality: Bi Curious.
Soulmate:
Thread Color:
White
History (optional): The only child of 2 rather unknown parents, she was like your average girl with a decent voice. This world later be forcibly exploited by her parents as she would have to develop her singing voice to pay off her parents debt from the mafia. Starting off as rather unknown, she started trending on websites for covers of famous songs, eventually being noticed by a number of recording studios. She has also participated in America's Got Talent and despite landing 4th place, she received quite the cult following and loads of money to slowly pay back the mafia as well as keep loads to herself and charity to maintain the facade that nothing is wrong. However, as of recently, her moral has gone down due to a lack of social interaction between other people, making her performance go down significantly and her jealousy on the happiness of young couples spike. Agreeing to take a temporary break to lessen the load of being a young idol, she decides to find someone to help her become more happy, hence her arrival at Manchester to fix things.
Are you a seer? [A max of two per player]: No
Theme Song [optional]: Sensualidad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Roleplayer!
Muse level: See Alexis
Activity level: See Alexis.
Plot ideas: See Alexis
Other:
Whether the other characters know/have an opinion on Kylie's fame is up to the RPer.
Thread of Fate
Hex code is #FF69B4

I remember seeing this on Feralfront, it was dead back when I tried to join. I'll see what I might have for a character.

This thread died a while ago (probably partially because I had some real life stuff going on and never ended up responding again). but I would be interested in becoming involved again, if it were to be rebooted.

I still am interested, but the people my OCs are responding to haven't responded yet, so I couldn't really do much either.

I’m also still interested, I’ve been waiting for some others to reply so I don’t run out of things to say to my character’s roommate. I was thinking after finals/end of school and the holidays it might pick back up again

If we want to continue, the thread may need to be fully restarted, as some people haven't posted in a while and some may not be interested still.

Edit: I just realized we've been discussing this and haven't actually asked the thread owner how they would feel about it. Kiri1109 Kiri1109 Do you have an interest in restarting the thread, or even the time to do so?

Last edited:
I have the time, but unfortunately, i do not have the interest. If you guys would like, you are free to reboot the thread without me.

Well that's unfortunate.

Well, I guess the next question is who's rebooting the thread.

I'd be willing to and would have the time tomorrow, but if someone else is really excited about it, go ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back