• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Man Made Gods (Open recruitment)

Is it alright if I submit my character sheet by the end of the day? I think I saw a deadline of July 14th? Or maybe my brain is just turning into a loaf of bread at this point. Also, could I PM you to ask a couple questions about Daemons?

Oh we don't have a deadline, though I'd like to get us started back up by the next week or so. So you can submit your profile when you'd like. And yes you are free to PM me any questions you may have.

You piqued my interest.

From what I saw from lore, its essentially a supernatural sort of setting featuring knights in high tech gear correct?

You piqued my interest.

From what I saw from lore, its essentially a supernatural sort of setting featuring knights in high tech gear correct?
You're correct.

It's a '5 minutes into the future' setting with supernatural elements. I reserve any High tech stuff in the story for the Millitay, Larger corporations, and the obscenely wealthy. Otherwise everything is as it would be today. The Supernatural elements are present, but not public knowledge in the slightest.

I'm gonna have to retract my previous statement, I've been struggling to come up with a character I'm happy with so I'm gonna ditch the idea.

I'll be sure to check in and see how this roleplay is progressing though, awesome lore!

I'm gonna have to retract my previous statement, I've been struggling to come up with a character I'm happy with so I'm gonna ditch the idea.

I'll be sure to check in and see how this roleplay is progressing though, awesome lore!
That's all right man. I appreciate your interest all the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back