• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Man Made Gods (Open recruitment)

Between overtime at work, and playing Monster Hunter Rise I forgot to bump yesterday ;_;. So here's a lazy Sunday bump!

Hey is this still open, really interested

Wow... that's a lotta world building you got there.... i'm interested but also intimidated haha

Wow... that's a lotta world building you got there.... i'm interested but also intimidated haha

I'm always happy when someone takes an interest in my stuff, but there's no need to be intimidated. I'm not so much a stickler for rules or anything. I just love world building and I like to be thorough so people have something to work with!

Well I can't make you do anything you don't want to do that's most important. But I'm a slight bigger on interest and effort as opposed to wether or not you can churn out an international best seller.

Do I expect a certain level of competency for this RP? Yes. But I'm not turning people away for grammatical errors. Those can always be fixed.

Either way, I'm at least glad you stopped by to take a look. It does mean a lot to me!

I dont wanna be THAT person but this is sooo freaking interesting.

Is that last slot still open? :U

All apps go into the CS board linked on the main page. But you're free to DM them for review so you can get any needed changes out of the way.

Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat 6 is a small enough number to work with so yeah sure. If you've the interest I'm glad to take you on board!

All apps go into the CS board linked on the main page. But you're free to DM them for review so you can get any needed changes out of the way.

Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat 6 is a small enough number to work with so yeah sure. If you've the interest I'm glad to take you on board!
Working on it now! Thank you 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back