• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Man Made Gods (Open recruitment)

Ramjammer

Confirmed Memelord
Well after talking with other people, I decided to get my shit together and make this world work. I hope it pays off.

Character slots are now first come, first serve provided they meet all criteria. My DMs are always open for questions.

Lore

Character Profiles

IC Board

OOC Board

Man Made Gods
𒀭
  • HISTORY

When we first huddled around fires in caves, hoping against hope to fight off what lay in the dark, we told stories. They were simple then. Small, pointless. Stories of strange animals, of wandering spirits. We did not understand the world, and so did our best to make sense of it.

How poetic then that those things that lived in the dark needed us to make sense of the world.

It's not known where they come from. It is not known why they're here. Their answers are vague, and some say even they don't know. It matters not. What was once unknown became bound itself to our words, our dreams and perceptions. They had no form until we gave them form. They had no purpose until given purpose.

They needed us. They still need us. There exists in the Human mind the capacity to find shape in the shapeless. And so when given shape, they were given power. And when given power, they sought to gift it to us in return.

And so began an exchange borne from fear, but slowly edged out by simple curiosity. They saw us, strange and fleeting. And they learned from us. Kindness, clemency, and valor. Our Warriors of old, our Heroes long written down. You've heard the tales, haven't you? Of men that could strike down a thousand foes in a single blow. Glorious figures that defended weak from evil. From Monsters.

Monsters, yes. Because they learned from us. They learned greed and avarice. They learned hatred.

You see, Good can exist without Evil. That it can't is a lie borne of our inability to admit fault. And it was because of that inability that they who embraced Evil would never question its existence.

Human History took its natural course. The great wars, the crusades. The trials and burnings. Suddenly, suddenly. They had no place in our world. Evil, we called them. Monsters, we called them. Creatures of our own design. Beings who were but a reflection of our will.

They saw this. They believed this. Somehow, they believed us. And they started to disappear. Retreating into the forests and seas. They confined themselves to temples long forgotten, letting the world pass them by.

And eventually belief in them died out. We had no need for monsters, spirits, or even Gods. All lay forgotten in the annals of History collecting dust, and Daemons were right there with them.
code by Nano

Last edited:
Ah I should put that up there. This is a medium to advanced RP. I'm not expecting novel length posts. But 2-3 paragraphs minimum is a good start. And a post at least once a week, but the speed may vary depending on how the plot is progressing.

I'm glad to hear that! I've posted a guide up above that you can read at your leisure. And if you're interested you can DM you character concept. I'm always happy to help hash those out.

We've got dragons. We got guns. We've got guns strapped to dragons.

We also have ancient horrors beyond comprehension brought into being only by the will of mankind. But who's keeping track?

Your gonna get a bronze plated rhinoceros

No special powers or gimmicks (Besides physical enhancement) just raw physical oomph!
We've got dragons. We got guns. We've got guns strapped to dragons.

We also have ancient horrors beyond comprehension brought into being only by the will of mankind. But who's keeping track?

Juggernaut of Khorne - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
Juggernaut of Khorne - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
Juggernaut | Warhammer 40k Wiki | Fandom
Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut 4 by Eternal2Sleep on DeviantArt

I'm more of a Skaven fan personally, but all that matters is that you're having fun. Daemons are like the one cool monster pet you wanted as a kid. Completely senseless, but it's cool as shit.

I'm more of a Skaven fan personally, but all that matters is that you're having fun. Daemons are like the one cool monster pet you wanted as a kid. Completely senseless, but it's cool as shit.

Whenever our characters are on missions, our deamons will need to have like a carryable seemingly innocent form correct? Sorry I kinda skimmed the info dump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back