Scrapbook Mal's nonhuman children

A thread for pictures of my three kids. Smokey, the husky-mix, is the oldest at six years old. Rei, the black cat, is three, and Hermes, the ball python, is two.IMG_E1019.JPGIMG_3492.JPGIMG_0924.JPG

I'm relieved there are no spiders!

I personally don't understand how lots of people get revolted by snakes/pythons. They look beautiful.

I have a buddy with a tarantula. She is cute, but the stinging hair is a bit much for me.

The fact that you would even dare touch it shows how metal you are.

Courage is my most treasured virtue and I wouldn't even touch a daddy-longlegs without a paper towel.

The fact that you would even dare touch it shows how metal you are.

Courage is my most treasured virtue and I wouldn't even touch a daddy-longlegs without a paper towel.

Daddy-longlegs are always welcomed in my tents while camping. I loved holding those guys as a kid. I got into a fight with a kid on the playground when I noticed him plucking off their legs for fun.

Eh, Rei does it to wolf spiders. I can't yell at her, so I put them out of their misery. Rei will attack me afterward, but I can't let them starve while legless.

As for mice, Hermes eat them. I think I don't have that big of a connection with mice or rats. Yeah, they can be cute, but they're food for my youngest.

Smokey helping us do a park clean up on Black Friday
IMG_1049.JPG

Rei cuddling me and being grumpy about getting her picture taken.IMG_3539.JPG

Hermes wanting do some motion blur.
IMG_1031.JPG

That snake :o)
It's amazing to me at how some can keep snakes, I get a little icked out, but I am getting used to it. All your "kids" are adorable! (Especially rei)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back