• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐˜€' ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต. ( ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป )

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.
1d61dd6f86baf4d03f8c929d1fcd61f3.jpg

๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š !
โ‹†

hi, hello! i'm malks, i'm 19 and i never learnt how to read. i've recently been on a short haitus due to real life issues, but i'm finally back and ready to jump back into roleplaying. i've been roleplaying ever since the old glory days of wcrpg and gaia online and have gone thru my fair share of terrible ocs, but i like to think i have some experience nowadays! when it comes to roleplaying, i absolutely love making pinterest boards, memes, vine compilations, playlists and stuff like that - i'm also pretty chatty and love talking oocly with my partners. it's definitively not required, though. c: when it comes to roleplay genres, ii'm pretty flexible. the only genres i'm not really interested in are slice of life, apocalypse (esp with zombies bcs they Big Scare me) and sci-fi (though cyberpunk or sci-fi horror are more my thing). before jumping into plots, here is somestuff to know ;;
  • i tend to write around 4-5 paragraphs per post, through it really depends on the scene. fighting and dialogue posts might be shorter, while on other times i'll write an entire novella. it really depends on my time/motivation and on the scene. please be able to write around 3-4 paragraphs!
  • since i'm pretty busy with school and work irl, my reply times can be a bit chaotic. i try to reply bi-weekly, but if things get really crazy, it can take longer. i'll let you know if i'll take a while to reply though! please be patient - as for replies, i really don't mind how long they take. whether you reply weekly or once per month, i really don't mind. take your time! c:
  • i run on central european time.
  • i'm down for ooc chatter on discord, though i prefer roleplaying on rpn.
  • lgbt+ and diverse characters are very welcome. when it comes to pairings, i love them all - mxm, fxf, mxm, nbxany, poly, etc. romance is not a requirement, though. i absolutely adore good platonic and family plots.
  • please be at least 17+.
  • english is not my first language, so i still sometimes mess up. i try to keep my grammar consistent, but my writing might come across as awkward now and then!
  • i'm very ghost friendly.
  • 1x1x1 or doubling are love. i love making big casts of characters, though it's not a requirement.
  • if we've roleplayed before but it didn't work out/are roleplaying in a group, def feel free to send to send me a pm!
some stuff i like (bolded are my fav)

enemies to friends to lovers * lovers to enemies * friends to almost lovers * heartbreaking angst and tooth-rotting fluff * hurt and comfort * bittersweet endings * happy endings * vampires * creepy vibes * 70s/80s/90s vibes * mafia * hitmen * murder mysteries * angels and demons * found/adopted family * characters being so close to a happy end but being a second too late * love triangles of any kind * unrequired love * very much required love but both of the characters being too dumb to realise the other wants them too * underdogs getting revenge * crime * spies * witches * asshole charas being dragged kicking and screaming into caring for others * revolution * siblings being asshats together * heists * gentlemen thieves * experiments gone wrong * supernatural being hunters * possession * ghosts * historical fantasy * dark academia * lovecraftian * ancient horrors * slow burn * exploring characters/internal monologues * modern settings * superpowers * superheroes/villains * chaotic best friends

plot ideas?

most of these are still pretty bare bone, but hopefully we can develop them together!

*** ch1 is a saint/hero/somebody imporant who has been blessed with immortality by a head god. ch2, a god beneath the head god, absolutely abhors ch1 and wants them dead - however, no matter how many times they kill ch1, they always come back to taunt them. the head god refuses to take back their gift, so ch2 is just,,, constantly being mocked by a puny human. i just want them to be this video smh. this could fit p much any setting, but i can def see it being in some ancient greek type of world!

*** ch1 is a mobster/criminal/spy/etc who's killed somebody imporant and now their life is on the line. ch2 is the child of the person they killed and in a moment of weakness, ch1 takes them with them. ch2 obvs hates ch1, but slowly they develop a child/parent relationship.

*** ch1 and ch2 are two hitmen who hate each other and are forced to go on an assignement together. bonus points if they have to pretend to be a couple.

*** a fallen angel and a demon chilling together. or maybe, a demon and angel - except instead of being enemies, they're best friends. bonus points if the demon is very serious and do-by-the-demon-rules, all while the angel is a chaotic crackhead running around randomly blessing people.

*** two minimum-wage workers having to solve a murder case. lots of potential for shenanigans, karens and maybe even something supernatural. maybe something to do with vampires/werewolves/witches?

*** ch1 is a worker at a hotel/mcdonalds/somewhere (maybe a place that's rumored to be haunted/cursed). ch2, their new coworker, is very obviously a serial killer/demon/ghost but ch1 doesn't get paid enough to give a shit. cue ch1 simply being like
this while ch2 does increasingly weirder shit. shenanigans ensue.

*** ch1 is a rich kid who's just done some minor crime. to teach them a lesson, their parents force them to work a minimum wage job - ch2 is a very much not rich kid working there and is tasked with showing them the ropes. karens and customer service/retail hell ensue.

*** ch1 and ch2 are siblings, the kids of a crime lord. they were incredibly close as children, but slowly became rivals as they grew up and started to see each other as competition. they can hardly stay in the same room together without arguing. however, their parents suddenly get killed by a rival and the criminal organisation gets taken over - the two siblings are forced to work together to avenge their family, all while trying to stay alive while their former criminal organisation is out for their blood. i would love to see the siblings reconnect and become chaotic best friends again!

*** a group of criminals gets away with a massive heist and at the end of it, they promise to never contact each other again or talk about what happened - until years later, one of the criminals starts to open brag about what they did, putting all of them at risk. now, the rest of the criminals have to get together again to get rid of them. thing is, it won't be easy; the tattletale criminal has reached a pretty high place in the underworld during all these years and getting to them is going to be difficult. bonus points if there is some leftover tension and angst?

*** something to do with supersoldiers or people with superpowers being experimented on? i know, cheesy, but i love that trope.

*** ch1 is a criminal, planning the heist of a lifetime; thing is, it would be hard to pull off without a partner. drawn in by the amount of money that would set them for life, they reconnect with ch2 - who happens to be their ex. they hesitantly agree to work together on this heist, pulling off jobs and planning their big break. lots of potential for awkwardness and maybe humor + angst?

*** a pair/group of criminals - who didn't really know each other before - join forces to get revenge on one specific person that hurt all of them.

*** a small, sleepy town that hosts a coven of witches has suddenly been struck by a mysterious murder case. one of the witches, turned up dead. nobody seems to know what happened - until another witch turns up dead. and another. and another. ch1, one of the coven's witches, decides to investigate what is happening. they join forces with ch2, another witch - who just happens to be the murderer.

*** maybe something vtm:b inspired with vampires and crime or waging clans. i luv me some vampires + gritty nightlife. ๐Ÿ˜”

*** two childhood best friends finding each other again in adulthood - except, uh oh, one is a criminal and the other is a vigilante/fbi agent/rival criminal/etc.

*** a former famous superhero joining forces with a supervillain.

will add more as they come. if you have any ideas of your own, please send them my way! c:

Last edited:
bump !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back