• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Malibu Beach Story- Next Generation Celebrities

Malibu Beach Story
Welcome to Malibu Mansion! Come on in, we don't have all day...
CHARACTERS
OUT OF CHARACTER
IN CHARACTER
SCROLL!

PLOT
No one really knows how it all began. It has yet to be revealed who originally began
this tradition. What is that tradition, you may ask? It started with the
first-ever generation of celebrities. They had all received notice of this School
for Celebrities, obviously with a definition included as the word celebrity was
a new thing. This school was located in a Mansion on Malibu Beach. All full
of curiosity of what this was about the participants packed up and headed
to Malibu, California. There they were all acquainted with their new
housemates for the next however long it took for every single one to find
of them their passion. Help was not given to any of the students as this was
their time to figure out what they were destined to be. The mansion was filled
with different rooms assorted for different types of careers celebrities have
taken on; Music Artist, Acting, Modeling, etc (sorry brain fart moment, please
make sure to let me know of more later on) It had taken a while since all
the equipment was a brand new thing to each student, but it eventually worked
out and they were sent out into the world to pursue their destiny

Now all this equipment is known to the whole world and available to purchase in
stores. However, it is not cheap. Though it does allow for practice if you are chosen.
Anyway now it is every child's dream to be able to make it into Malibu Maison;
however, depending on the year there is only a certain select number that gets
chosen. This year hits the 2-year mark since the last selection, so now here we are
again, everyone is absolutely antsy, waiting to receive the letter in the mail.

RULES
NO.1 I don't have a lot of rules, so the
ones I touch on should just be a given
on human deceny
NO.2 Respect: please just respectful
to everyone
NO.3 I do not tolerate any comments
made on the topic of racism, sexism,
lqbtq+ phobic unless it is in a cs and is something the oc faces
NO.4 With that being said Lqbtq+
characters are more than welcome
NO.5 If there is any conflict in the
in-character or discord chat, please let me
handle it. If need be, as GM I do have the
right to remove anyone who is being far to
problematic and ruining the fun. Please
don't make me do it, I don't want to but I
will if I need to.
NO.6 Please be able to write 2-3
paragraps and if you can do more, great!
MISC
Once you have expressed interest I will pm
you to check in on certain matters, but
otherwise once I have gone over all of
it with you I will give you the discord
link and you can come on in

The cs is not up yet either, still
working on it, but I promise it
shouldn't take too long

Also dont be afraid to either pm me
about concerns or questions you have
© pasta

(I aplologize for this not being all colorful, but I have no clue what colors that I used on the interest check sheet work on light mode.)

Malibu Beach Story
Welcome to Malibu Mansion! Come on in, we don't have all day...

PLOT:
No one really knows how it all began. It has yet to be revealed who originally began this tradition. What is that tradition, you may ask? It started with the first-ever generation of celebrities. They had all received notice of this School for Celebrities, obviously with a definition included as the word celebrity was a new thing. This school was located in a Mansion on Malibu Beach. All full of curiosity of what this was about the participants packed up and headed to Malibu, California. There they were all acquainted with their new housemates for the next however long it took for every single one to find of them their passion. Help was not given to any of the students as this wastheir time to figure out what they were destined to be. The mansion was filled with different rooms assorted for different types of careers celebrities have taken on; Music Artist, Acting, Modeling, etc (sorry brain fart moment, please make sure to let me know of more later on) It had taken a while since all the equipment was a brand new thing to each student, but it eventually worked out and they were sent out into the world to pursue their destiny

Now all this equipment is known to the whole world and available to purchase instores. However, it is not cheap. Though it does allow for practice if you are chosen. Anyway now it is every child's dream to be able to make it into Malibu Maison; however, depending on the year there is only a certain select number that gets chosen. This year hits the 2-year mark since the last selection, so now here we are again, everyone is absolutely antsy, waiting to receive the letter in the mail.

Rules:
NO.1: I don't have a lot of rules, so the ones I touch on should just be a givenon human deceny
NO.2: Respect: please just respectful to everyone
NO.3: I do not tolerate any comments made on the topic of racism, sexism, lqbtq+ phobic unless it is in a cs and is something the oc faces
NO.4: With that being said Lqbtq+ characters are more than welcome
NO.5: If there is any conflict in the in-character or discord chat, please let me handle it. If need be, as GM I do have the right to remove anyone who is being far to problematic and ruining the fun. Please don't make me do it, I don't want to but I will if I need to.
NO.6: Please be able to write 2-3 paragraps and if you can do more, great!

MISC:
Once you have expressed interest I will pm you to check in on certain matters, but otherwise once I have gone over all of it with you I will give you the discordlink and you can come on in

The cs is not up yet either, still working on it, but I promise it shouldn't take too long

I will include the full letter the characters get in the character sheet thread though for now that remains hidden

Also dont be afraid to either pm me about concerns or questions you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back