• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Male Squire x Female Knight (Looking for female!)

RyanRoss2929

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a female to do a high medieval fantasy roleplay with! It will mainly be a mix of action, adventure, and mystery with built up romance. Anyways, if you're interested please read the idea below:

In the kingdom of Aluthia, sexism is commonplace. There are very few female knights, and those who do make it to knighthood have to work twice as hard to get there. And even then, female knights are often overlooked or ignored. M/C is a young street urchin, yet his street smarts, cunningness, and willingness to fight dirty allowed him to defy the odds and win a competition held once a year to allow a young peasant to become a squire. M/C knows nothing about honor and valor, the very things knights are sworn to act by. Dismayed that the winner of the contest is so unruly, the kingdom decides to pass off his squireship to Y/C, mostly because they regard her as one of the lesser knights of the kingdom due to her gender. It becomes Y/C’s job to somehow shape a rebellious street urchin into an honorable knight. Can the pair put past their differences and earn the recognition that they both deserve? They must find a way to work together, especially now that there's been rumors of a deep-rotted conspiracy against the royal family...

Here are some other things you should know about my roleplay style:

- I like a casual atmosphere where we can discuss the roleplay, what we want to happen, or even just talk outside of roleplay!
- I can do both first and third person
- As for response sizes, I have no limit or requirements or anything like that! It's very dependent on the situation. Some situations call for fast back and forth so in that case it makes sense to do smaller responses, while some require exposition or plot to be set up and can be lot longer. In short, my post sizes varies quite a bit but I'll always deliver a paragraph at the very least... hope that's alright! All I ask is that you put effort into your posts as I will.
- I love some good world/lore building and I'd love to hear your suggestions for this world :3

That’s about it! If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please shoot me a text with any questions you might have! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hey Im super interested in this idea!
Pm me or make the thread and I can do a little form for my girl :)

this sounds really cool! i'd be super interested in doing a plot like this with you or something similar if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back