• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarlingCrowned

Desperately craving some new adventures~
Hey everyone, my name is Connor. I'm currently all out of RPs and seeking some new ones. I will only use male roles and would be open to fill in any character spots you may need in a RP you've been craving. Pm me any plots or pairings you've had in mind and we can see if it's a good fit. WARNING: I may not be able to fill in certain canon roles if I'm unfamiliar with them. [/fieldset

Firstly, here's some things you should know about me:
  • I'm 18+ and want my partners to be 18+ as well, to keep things comfortable for the both of us.

• I typically write around 2-6 paragraphs per response, though it tends to fluctuate, depending on the role play. The more interested I am in the role play, the more I am likely to respond with. I also tend to match the response length of my partner.

• I prefer romance based role plays. While I am interested in multiple genres (I.E. fantasy, realistic, sci-fi, supernatural, etc.) I tend to add romance into all of the above. There are of course exceptions if a specific plot really catches my eye however.
  • I often (always) play more than one character. In my opinion, adding side characters with their own motives, relationships, and interactions helps build plot.
  • I respond at least once every two days (9/10 times), and sometimes multiple times a day, depending on how interested I am in the role play and how much free time I have that day. If there is ever a time I won't be able to reply within a day or two, I will make sure you're informed. Wouldn't want anyone feeling ghosted :ghostuvu:
So...maybe you're wondering what I'm expecting of you. Or maybe you're not. I'm gonna tell you ANYWAYS:
  • I hate to demand certain post lengths, so I won't but I will say I strongly prefer at least a paragraph or two from you per response. I definitely understand there are some instances where less is more, overall I'll be giving you at least a few paragraphs to work with, and I ask the same from you

• Please be open to OOC chat! I love OOC chat, and talking to you personally on what I think we can add, and where we can go with our characters and ideas. I love a RP partner who adds in ideas and gives as good as they get. Absolutely love it.
  • Again, I am comfortable with partners who are 18+
  • Please feel free to PM me if you're interested! ;)

Last edited:
Hey lovely! Would you be interested in writing?
I love writing stories filled with drama, romance,and angt and fluff too!
If maybe you'd like to write, let me know! (:

I'd be interested.
I lil about me
I don't have the best grammar
I can only do really detailed responses if I'm either given a good response to work off of or if im just in the mood to write

Users who are viewing this thread

Back