• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Male partner needed! (1x1 interest check)

Songstress

Divine Vocalist
-----------INTRO-----------

Hello fam! This is Enchante, nice to meet ya! This is basically a reboot of my old 1x1 rp and since I just got back here in Rpnation, I decided to repost this 1x1 interest check. Hopefully, there would be someone who will take an interest in my thread. So that's all. Best of luck to you future partner!

Festival

Muse A is a very shy/introvert person. Being surrounded by a crowd makes her all dizzy and uncomfortable. Muse B is the opposite of Muse A. He likes hanging out and can handle a lot of people as if he's close to them. People likes him because of his cheery and welcoming aura, making him popular with both girls and guys.

An upcoming festival near their neighborhood caught both of their attention. Despite being shy, Muse A wanted to tough herself up and try attending the festival. Her one and only friend noticed her interest which is why she forced her as well and suggested to come with her. Since Muse B likes hanging out and experiencing stuff, he invited some of his friends to come with him and have fun all over the festival. However, they didn't know that the festival was famous from the legend of the "Playful Cupid'.

The "Playful Cupid", according to the legend, makes a mitch-match of people that he can have fun with. He plays with their hearts and make them fall in love with each other, however, the spell only lasts until the festival is over and everything that happened which only includes the lovey-dovey spell will all be forgotten.

Are they ready for the Playful Cupid's mitch-match? Or would they be lucky enough not to get caught by it?

Music Sheet

Muse A is a famous singer, admired and respected by many. However that was only in the past and now she's been forgotten and is not as popular as she was before. Having a very beautiful voice, she was good at making covers of songs which was the main reason she gained attention.

But then, people change and so does the kind of music. Muse A did not know and had no expertise/talent in writing songs which is why she was left behind the rapid development of everything. She did not like the "new" trend of songs in the present since it gave no importance to the lyrics.

While for Muse B, he was a popular artist who is a fond of pop and is expert in writing songs. Everything he does is original which is why it caught most of the attention of the people. Then, a well known company wanted to have a meeting with both Muse A and B regarding a new composition of music.

The company knew that if both of them worked together, the evolution of music would go to another level which would suit the taste of everyone.

Since Muse A hated the new kind of music and Muse B hated the old music, are they going to get along and build a unique music? Or would they both fight for what they want and put a thick line between a combination of old and new?

-----------RULES-----------

1. Anime pics or Real life characters is fine. I prefer Anime but either way is fine. Hehe.

2. Replies would be 2-4 times a day

3. Minimum of 2 paragraphs

4. Right grammar and capitalization is a must.

5. Open minded people are fun so please talk to me if you have any suggestions and such. Teehee ~

6. Lastly, if you're getting bored of it, don't worry fam, that's just the way life is. In short, no problem we could end it. Im used to being left anyway. >.<

Kiddin'

Last edited:
both sound really cute! I'm interested in the music based one :-) what kind of male characters do you typically like? PM me?

Had a hard time coming back. I guess I was away for a month or two?

Anyway, is there still anyone interested? Still open for this 1 x 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back