• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Male Needed

Ashley2015

Hi there I'm looking for a semi detailed guy interested in a zombie apocalypse role. I haven't got much planned as I figure we could do that together however I have a character in mind. It's preferred you have yahoo because it's easier for me to check more. I would like someone capable helping move the story along not just wait for me. Someone who will add ideas and just help it be a long term story :)

Hello I think I can help you with this rp. I was in a 1x1 some time ago on Skype, that revolved around a zombie apocalypse. It kinda dropped with us moving onto another 1x1 that was totally different. But in the RP I had a few characters I like to have more time to fill out but didn't have a chance to. But the RP lasted awhile, and I'm sure I can be Semi literate. SO would you like to partner up or would you like to hear about my character(s), and/or ideas for?

Also I'm brand new here so I wont be able to PM anyone till tomorrow and after my 10th post.

No I don't have a yahoo...but I have a Skype.

I don't have much of an actual idea for the RP, more like ideas for characters mostly for myself. In Zombie RPs I usually play out the scenario with who ever i'm with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back