• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Male Needed for 1x1 Longterm RP (BxG)

I have a few plots, all taking place during the medieval or renaissance time, which ever is your preference. I am entirely flexible in my plots. We can include the supernatural and whatnot. I am also okay with EVERYTHING. My roleplays are usually very angst filled and dark. Blood and such are to be expected.

1. A young noble woman is newly engaged. To who? She doesn't know yet. Her father has planned to marry her off to a prince (or lord) to form a new and greatly beneficial alliance. Although, upon arriving at the home of her betrothed, it all goes up in flames (figuratively.) Her betrothed is not what she thought he was at all. He's not particularly interested in her, and is only in it for the alliance. But, on the night of her arrival, during a welcoming ball, the castle is seiged. Will this bring them closer in an effort to survive?

2. A vampire noble is bored. He's bored with it all. The blood slaves are getting tiring. He's looking for something new. Fresh. Exciting. And he gets exactly that when he finds a woman collapsed on the side of the carriage road, miles away from any village. Her blood is incredibly intoxicating, almost like a drug. This was a rare find, indeed. But, unfortunately for him, it looks like he's not the only one who's had had a taste. She's an escaped blood slave. And he's decided to pull a bit of a childish move to get what he wants. Finders, keepers. Simple as that.

3. An evil queen rules the land. She is looking for a man. A mercenary. Someone who is fast and can kidnap someone of power with ease and without being detected. She needed a princess from a neighboring kingdom. She needed her for a spell. One pure of heart and of noble blood. A beauty. To keep the queen young. But perhaps the man hired falls in love with her, after delivering her to the queen. He is now in charge of watching her until the blood moon comes, when the queen will sacrifice the princess.

Please feel free to suggest other plots, or to suggest changes to a plot for our own roleplay. Again, I'm very flexible, and am open to everything.

Looking for literate to semi-literate. You don't need to have multiple paragraphs. Even a single sentence will do, just as long as you are descriptive and use proper format.
Ex.

Her delicate hands guided the paintbrush to sweep across the canvas in front of her.
"Perfect."
Lilianna murmured to herself, her honey-colored eyes darting over each small detail created by the bristles.

Males only, please. PM me to roleplay! 😄

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back