• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Male looking for GM to run a harem wish-fulfillment isekai rp

Hey, I'd be interested in maybe talking and figuring something out? We may have to edit a few tiny things but your general concept can remain and I'll play some harem characters for you if we double up (Perhaps have the other "main character" be connected to yours in a platonic sort of way, like they're a support character he needs to do whatever major quest thing he's set on?) Fair warning I haven't watched the shows and things you mentioned but I know a bit about them

Oh man, you're too late! I've stopped looking for harem isekai RPs a while back, since I decided to just write it by myself as a standalone online novel. If only you had come a few months back where I was still craving for it heavily.... -_-

Oh man, you're too late! I've stopped looking for harem isekai RPs a while back, since I decided to just write it by myself as a standalone online novel. If only you had come a few months back where I was still craving for it heavily.... -_-
Ah dang, sadly I wasn't active then :/ Life stuff, but if you ever want to do a harem rp even if its a different concept hmu!

Hey, I'd be interested in maybe talking and figuring something out? We may have to edit a few tiny things but your general concept can remain and I'll play some harem characters for you if we double up (Perhaps have the other "main character" be connected to yours in a platonic sort of way, like they're a support character he needs to do whatever major quest thing he's set on?) Fair warning I haven't watched the shows and things you mentioned but I know a bit about them

Hello! Are you still up for this? My novel hasn't been doing well lately so I think I'm going to go back to RPing for a bit.

Well I like the idea of a huge world building story, I guess I want to know more what you would like to try to see if we both par with each other ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back