• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Male!College!Yandere rp? Looking for someone willing to play a male yandere.

dafbsgbdgbfdbg

***I ONLY RP WITH PEOPLE OVER THE AGE OF 18***

I'm bisexual, and I've got a softspot for anime pretty boys. While I love fxf yandere content very much, I also enjoy fxm yandere content, with the guy being the yandere. I've been looking to rp this for a while. I've got prompts but if you just fucking hate all of them but still wanna rp, or you've got prompts of your own, I'm down to talk. I prefer roleplaying with other women and nonbinary people. When responding, I'd like if the reply to be formatted as a paragraph, but I understand that there are circumstances where two sentences will suffice.

Prompt 1: A failing art student has no idea what to turn in for his final project. Muse A is this failing art student, and he contacts his best friend for help. His best friend is one of the best students attending their art school, and he agrees to help him come up woth a last-ditch effort to save his grade and not be kicked out. He brings with him his sister, Muse B. A sickly, frail, but ultimately beautiful girl, Musa B stirrs stirrs something in Muse A. He requests to paint her for his project, and gets an excellent grade. However, even after turning the assignment in, she's all he can replicate in his art. He slowly finds himself becoming more and more obsessed.

Prompt 2: After flunking out of college and ending up working for his father's trash collecting business, Muse A ends up in a precarious situation involving machinery. Muse B saves his life. Muse B isnt just anyone either, she's the girl he spent all of high school bullying. She was chubby, awkward, and reserved, and he made her life miserable. But after she saves his life, he becomes falls hard for her. Before he knows it, his love turns into something twisted and dark.

Prompt 3: Muse A is a body guard, protecting Muse B as she enters her first year of college. She is the daughter of one of the wealthiest families in the world, and is attending an extremely exclusive college far from home. Spending almost every second together makes Muse A begin to realise he has feelints for her, and doesn't exactly react well when Muse B starts going to parties and flirting.

Prompt 4: Muse A and Muse B grew up together as best friends. Muse B was quite the tomboy when they were young. But during their freshman year, Muse B's dad gets transferred halfway across the world. The two lose contact, until they're reuinited on their first day of college. Muse B doesn't look a thing like she used to, and Muse A's unrequited crush resurfaces in a new and dark way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back