• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Male Char needed for Fantasy Adventure (possibility for Romance)

Zodia195

I am looking for a player for my RPG since one has left. Here's a Summary of the setting-

You're a college student living out your regular life and thinking everything is fine. Well, what if everything you knew as reality was wrong? What would you do if you belong to a group of individuals that weren't originally from Earth? Well, technically you were born on Earth, but in another life you were born on a parallel planet called Remura and you posses the ability to use magic. Remura is a planet where mystical creatures exist and magic was just another part of life. You were one of the guardians of this planet, but one day a corrupted force came to this planet and devastated everything. You tried stopping this force but were killed in the process. Your soul was then sent to Earth to be reborn. Now this same Corrupted source wants to conquer Earth and you must now reawaken to defeat it. The gods, the ones responsible for you being reborn on Earth, send a guide to help you and awaken your powers and together with your fellow guardians, you must travel back to Remura to save your old homeland before this Corrupted being can gain enough power to attack Earth. Note- the college you go it is really a University since it has dorms. Also it's located in a fictional town in Upper State New York.

If this RPG interests you, here's the Main Link- Fantasy - Elemental Connections (Fantasy Romance)

The RPG has started, but it's still early. The Guide for the Main cast has recently unleased the spell that'll help the Guardians remember their past lives so it's easy to join at the moment.

Char slot that is open is the Male Dark Magic User.

This RPG does have a Discord group and that's where most of the OOC action is happening. It's not mandatory to join, but I do encourage you to join if you have Discord. So if you want to join, I ask that you read the Rules CAREFULLY and then make your reservation in the OOC thread. I am very laid back and every player is very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back