• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Making It

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

• intro

teenagers

my chemical romance

overview.

M
    usic. It can draw people together and push them apart. It can dig up long-forgotten memories. It can make you laugh, cry, or even want to dance. All in all, music is a magical thing, and for our group of six friends this is no different. No matter if they were friends since childhood or came into the group more recently, they've decided to do what they love: make music. We have five band members and the sixth is a producer-like role (though they can do other things as well). Their dream is the same: to make it big, and to make their music. Disagreements happen, and not everyone gets along all the time, but the fact that they can share that love for music will help them achieve that goal against all odds, right?

There is a gig coming up that could make or break them. It's not just any concert, it's the Ivy Rose Rock Festival, one of the biggest three day music tours around. Our band has been invited to attend, and along with their small fanbase, there could be potential producers there who might want to sign them. Can they handle the pressure of making it? Can they handle the pressure from their friends? Or will they break?

intro

roles

rules

making it,

will you
break?

genre

slice of life, music

status

accepting

spots open

4/6

♡coded by uxie♡

interested in bassist ^^

edit: CS and OOC links aren’t working for me? am i just missing something or should i go through this somewhere else??

interested in bassist ^^

edit: CS and OOC links aren’t working for me? am i just missing something or should i go through this somewhere else??

The links aren't live yet! So no worries, it's not you ^^

I think envy115 envy115 expressed interest in bassist?

Oh, and would anyone be interested in briefly discussing some character ideas so we can bounce off each other while we wait? Sometimes for group rps with roles I find it helpful to know what everyone else is doing so characters kind of have a dynamic before starting the rp proper.

I think envy115 envy115 expressed interest in bassist?

Oh, and would anyone be interested in briefly discussing some character ideas so we can bounce off each other while we wait? Sometimes for group rps with roles I find it helpful to know what everyone else is doing so characters kind of have a dynamic before starting the rp proper.
I wouldn't mind discussing the characters, it really does help.

Awesome! Did you have any clear concepts for a producer type character and what you would want to make with them?

Also, apolla apolla I'm assuming we're gonna come up with maybe some idea of how the band was formed and how old the characters are since you kept it purposefully vague in the description? Or did you and your co-gm already have an age range and setting in mind?

Awesome! Did you have any clear concepts for a producer type character and what you would want to make with them?
I was gonna make like a mom-of-the-group type person. But I wanted her to be not too strict since I'm assuming they're going to be in a teenage or young adult age range, so if the characters get into antics, she'll tag along unless it too reckless or what not and try to stop them.

I like that a lot! I was gonna make a character that was maybe a Piano prodigy at a young age, and was really good but also really miserable because he never had a lot of agency. So he decided in a fit of youthful rebellion to sort of join a rock band and live his life because he actually felt happy hanging around the rest of the band and playing music with them.

b u m p

(pls note: the original deadline no longer applies, we are still looking for members!)

Hey Goldie!! Long time no see. I decided to check out RPN after a long hiatus and what are the odds that the first interest check I click on is yours! This is just what I'm craving right now so I'll try to get a CS in before the deadline. :)

Right now we don't have a deadline set, because the first one we set passed but ama and I both had real life get in the way. So we'll let yall know when the new deadline is asap ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back