• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making It | Onsite OOC

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Here is the onsite ooc!

Feel free to chit chat and ask questions here. ^^

Also, the deadline for sheets will be
Monday, October 25th

If you for any reason need an extension, let us know!
But otherwise that is the deadline (:

Also please note the genre for the band will be
pop rock
We can't wait to see your characters!

Also just because I saw some chat about ages on the interest check, the age range is going to be 17-21. Not everyone has to have been around since the very beginning and the characters do not need to be the same age. We'd love to see some creativity with relationships here, like maybe someone is a friend of a friend, maybe not everyone gets along, etc. etc.

Ask any questions yall have!

It's possible that a group of characters met another pair or were all mutual friends that expressed interest in forming a band together? Like, some characters have pre-established friendships and then they came together with the mutual idea to start a band, or something like that.

Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. I was personally gonna have my character be involved in some producer stuff already, like one of her parents was a producer and took her to work with them often.

Hey yall!

I love all the excitement for this! Just remember, ama and I chose not to make this first come first serve. Meaning we'll accept the sheets once the deadline comes. I know not being able to fully figure everything out might affect your bio, but we can work with that if you're chosen to join.

thank you!

kakemha kakemha
SerbianMounted SerbianMounted

Hello! Ama and I want to apologize for going quiet, we were both having quite the time irl. Anyway, I've just bumped the interest check so we can see if we can get any more interest (: we still hope to get this off the ground!

Hey all! This RP is just what I'm craving right now so I can't wait to write with you all if I'm chosen. My boyfriend and I are gonna be Future Folk for Halloween so I've been needing band/music RP. Is the deadline still Mon 10/25? If so, is it possible to get a few days extension on that?

Hey all! This RP is just what I'm craving right now so I can't wait to write with you all if I'm chosen. My boyfriend and I are gonna be Future Folk for Halloween so I've been needing band/music RP. Is the deadline still Mon 10/25? If so, is it possible to get a few days extension on that?

Oh god no XD Like I said when I bumped the thread, that deadline has passed and ama and I had RL stuff come up so we haven't created a new one yet. Also that sounds like an awesome set of costumes!

hi, just wondering what roles are available : )

This isn't first come, first serve. The only roles taken right now are the singer (myself) and the dummer (ama).

Oh god no XD Like I said when I bumped the thread, that deadline has passed and ama and I had RL stuff come up so we haven't created a new one yet. Also that sounds like an awesome set of costumes!
Ok awesome! I'll start working on it tonight. And yes we even got red buckets and everything! If you haven't heard of them, you should check out their music. There's a movie on them too it's hilarious

I haven't, so I will definitely check them out! Im excited to see your sheet (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back