• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Making a Pokemon Region Together!

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I was watching this video recently, and since it seems to have been discontinued and I have nothing better to do, I thought it'd be fun to do as a sort of group creative project.

The basic premise is that this will be split up into phases. If you'd like to give any idea, do so during an Idea Phase, where people reply with possible ideas for certain concepts.
Then we all vote on them in the Voting Phase, and the top three/four/two/etc. will be the official works for the region.

Now there will be an organization like the video I sourced includes (as well as what I stated above more in depth).
Each Phase Order (if we even get there) will be for a certain concept, like Starters, Legendaries, Towns, etc.

And since I'm apparently going completely off of the videos layout, there will be:
  • 40 Original Pokemon
  • 3 Original Starters
  • 3 Original Legendaries
  • 15 Towns and 11 Side Locations
  • The Evil Team, Elite Four, Champion, Professor, and Rival
  • 8 Gym Leaders
  • One Additional Supporting Character
  • 3 Canon Characters
  • Region Geography, Naming, etc.
I'm probably being way too ambitious anyways, keeping mind that this is the goal for a fun distracting creative outlet and not anything mandatory
Anyone who participates can draw inspiration for any of the above concepts from literally anywhere about anything (within reason, of course), including regional variants, fossils, etc. Some examples include a McDonalds version of Mr. Mime, Cthulhu Legendary, a ghost starter, etcetera, just to give you an idea of the range of creativity that’s allowed.
And since this is technically a project, at the end I'll be listing off the chosen ideas and their creators, as well as a well-written summary of the regions a whole, trying to make it sound as official as possible. The information of this region will stay within this forum for the most part, and is meant to be lighthearted and fun.

So, I guess if you find this fascinating in the least, our first Idea Phase will be for:
(Excessive Drumroll)
Common Pokémon!
Basically any Pokémon that's not a Starter or Legendary!

Let's see if this all shakes out well. Good luck to anyone who actually read through this!

Almost literally the first things I saw. I think that my drawings skills are of medium level, but it would be awesome to participate in designing a Pokemon Region!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back