Application Making a new RP

Discussion in 'Apply Here/Support' started by Latios, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. You need 250+ messages on your account to be able to post in this section and apply. Click here to read the Hosted Project FAQ for all other requirements and information. This message will automatically vanish you are eligible to apply.
  1. So this seems new... Anyways I was hoping to creat a hosted project but it seems that you must apply for one. So how's this work? I'm assuming I give what the title of the RP will be.

Pokemon: Fused Dreams.

2. If I need more info on it let me know what I need.

3. Because Hosted Projects take up a significant amount of site resources, we want to make sure a roleplay is going to need that amount of resources as opposed to an ordinary roleplay setup. Just providing the title isn't enough to show us the need. Can you please explain how your RP can't or won't work in the regular roleplay set up? Feel free to go into as much detail as you like; HPs are intended for large, complex RPs so we'll need to know that yours is that sort.

4. Oh, I didn't know that. Well. I'll see what I can do without it then. I mainly needed it for its organization and extra folders but if it does that to the site then I'll try to make it work in other ways.

I'm turning away from the idea because this new RP of mine might not make it to the long run. I want to make sure it's going to survive before using a Hosted Project then.

5. Very considerate of you! ^D^ Feel free to reapply down the road if your RP works out and seems to need HP-level stuff!

6. Yeah. If your RP makes it, we can easily approve you in the future and move it into the HP system once you have something we can see :).