• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Making a biiig fandom list for a fandom rp?

ShamelessKiss

This Apple-Holding A**hole
Hello!! I wasn't really sure how to go about asking this, but is there a specific place on RPNation to write down my full fandom list?
I have an rp thread, but I don't want to always link there if I want to direct a fandom list to someone on the site.

If I can't do this on RP Nation, does anyone know a place where I can compile a huge list of books, tv shows, games, anime, etc.? Like a goodreads but for everything?

I wasn't really sure how to word this or where to post this, so sorry if this is the wrong place!
Thank you. :)

You'd have to create a manual list on a thread. If anyone searched for that particular fandom using the search function they'd probably find it. Don't put it in your About section on your profile though since others would have to stumble onto your page to see it that way.

There isn't really a one-site-fits-all for this kind of list that I am aware of. There are sites for asian dramas, anime, manga, etc, but they are all seperate.

I also want to point out that even if you found a site to direct people to for your fandoms you'd still be linking them *somewhere* for the list, whether a thread or someplace else. IMO just having it in a thread just saves you the time and effort to make an account on another site when you can just create a thread with a list here on RpN.

You'd have to create a manual list on a thread. If anyone searched for that particular fandom using the search function they'd probably find it. Don't put it in your About section on your profile though since others would have to stumble onto your page to see it that way.

There isn't really a one-site-fits-all for this kind of list that I am aware of. There are sites for asian dramas, anime, manga, etc, but they are all seperate.

I also want to point out that even if you found a site to direct people to for your fandoms you'd still be linking them *somewhere* for the list, whether a thread or someplace else. IMO just having it in a thread just saves you the time and effort to make an account on another site when you can just create a thread with a list here on RpN.
Okay!! I was more or less asking along the lines of where I'd post such a list on here? I definitely would rather post something here than make an account somewhere else, I just wasn't sure where I could post a list like that, if that makes sense?

Okay!! I was more or less asking along the lines of where I'd post such a list on here? I definitely would rather post something here than make an account somewhere else, I just wasn't sure where I could post a list like that, if that makes sense?
If this is a list for fandoms you want to RP, just toss the list into your recruitment thread. If it's just for something you want to link to others, you can still link it from the recruitment thread. There really isn't a set place for just a general list of info you want to share other than your About section.

If this is a list for fandoms you want to RP, just toss the list into your recruitment thread. If it's just for something you want to link to others, you can still link it from the recruitment thread. There really isn't a set place for just a general list of info you want to share other than your About section.
Oh okay. Thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back