Make an anime sound really bad in 1 sentence.

"I'm going to be the pirate king, I'm going to be the pirate king, I'm going to be the pirate king, nosebleed, I'm going to be the pirate king, Gomu Gomu No...I'm gonna be the pirate king!"

One Piece

"Your a super saiyan, your a super saiyan, your a super saiyan, your a super saiyan!"

Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super

"Woah, I died of shock now I'm in this mystical fantasy world with highly sexualized girls!"

Konosuba

"I'm gonna eat you, eat you, eat you, eat you, uhhhhhhh eat you,

Large spoiler for people who haven't read Tokyo Ghoul manga incoming!!:

"Oh and I just died and got my memories erased, neato!"

Tokyo Ghoul
There’s a function for spoilers btw

Sword Art Online; "... I will like, srsly just die if we don't finish this raid."

The Witchblade Anime; "Fans of the comic series were always complaining about the lack of cleavage, and the excess of plot."

Kite: Liberator; "Kevin Spacey's worst nightmare."

Gurren Lagaan: "A Quarter of the way through, your favourite character is going to die."

Death Note; "Halfway through, your favourite character is going to die."

Trigun: "Three Quarters of the way through, your favourite character is going to die."

Social reject with a monster inside of him wants to become the leader of his town, despite being different.

Naruto.

One man's plot to flatten another with vending machines for several seasons.
-Durarara

Two gods fight an alien rabbit woman, then each other, then settle down and have kids.
-Naruto Shipppuden

Last edited:
The moment "Objection" is spoken, unnecessary wind effects shall blow the court away!

Ace Attorney

The mafia is running out of options, 6 teenagers, 1 cow and 1 adult stuck in a baby body is all they've got- Katekyo hitman reborn
.... Makes it sound kinda interesting tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back