Make an anime sound really bad in 1 sentence.

Tournament arc, kidnapping, tournament arc, gangs, volleyball tournament arc, tournament to reach the big bad guy arc, political tournament arc. -Hunter x Hunter 2011

believe it, a spoken word poem - Naruto

boy cries from both ends over sleeping lady - Neon Genesis Evangelion

It should be creepy but it's not - The Ancient Magnus's Bride

Making fun of rich people - Ouran High School Host Club

Pink haired lolis kill everyone - Elfen Lied.
Plot twist, plot twist, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OH GOD I LIKED THAT PERSON WHY IS EVERYONE DYING - Pandora Hearts (best manga ever)
Guy discovers naked girl in his cart and agreed to travel with her to take her home, but instead they fall in love and make babies - Spice And Wolf (IT'S NOT AN ECCHI I SWEAR IT'S ACTUALLY ADORABLE)

Wussy masochistic girl enjoys fangs in her neck from bloodsucking beasts for every episode in every season. -Diabolik Lovers

Naive girl that's dead and doesn't have a life (literally) besides having feelings for a douchebag. -Kobato.

Tsundere girl that's thirsty, but doesn't want to admit it. -Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

A really salty girl that always comes in second place, but develops feelings for an asshole who is in first. -Special A

Pink haired girl who's really kawaii and adorable, but becomes bloodthirsty in seconds. -Future Diary.

Another naive girl that has no special qualities, but manages to seduce a cat and a mouse. -Fruits Basket

A really stupid third naive girl who literally forgot how to play a crappy piano on the first day of her musical highschool. -Uta No Prince Sama

Another "High-School Musical". -Dance With Devils

An outgoing girl who follows a creepy old man's direction and lives with a really hot guy who's a pain in the ass. -Kamisama Kiss

Let the korean drama explain it. -Boys Over Flowers

Girl never got over her ex who never really dated her. -Skip Beat

Wussy masochistic girl enjoys fangs in her neck from bloodsucking beasts for every episode in every season. -Diabolik Lovers

Naive girl that's dead and doesn't have a life (literally) besides having feelings for a douchebag. -Kobato.

Tsundere girl that's thirsty, but doesn't want to admit it. -Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

A really salty girl that always comes in second place, but develops feelings for an asshole who is in first. -Special A

Pink haired girl who's really kawaii and adorable, but becomes bloodthirsty in seconds. -Future Diary.

Another naive girl that has no special qualities, but manages to seduce a cat and a mouse. -Fruits Basket

A really stupid third naive girl who literally forgot how to play a crappy piano on the first day of her musical highschool. -Uta No Prince Sama

Another "High-School Musical". -Dance With Devils

An outgoing girl who follows a creepy old man's direction and lives with a really hot guy who's a pain in the ass. -Kamisama Kiss

Let the korean drama explain it. -Boys Over Flowers

Girl never got over her ex who never really dated her. -Skip Beat
The sad think is that Uta no Prince-Sama is one of my favorites, but Nanami irritated tge hell out of me

After getting a job at a tea-shop, an orphaned boy learns how important it is to eat others of his own kind. Tokyo Ghoul

Children are paired together and taught how to kill the seeds of a woman capable of blowing all the planet up in one foul strike. Soul Eater

As a man weds and beds with a fox he forces her to make money. Spice and Wolf

An old man with the ability to reincarnate into children's bodies creates a school to find potential young female maidens who could fulfill his causes to "protect" the world. RWBY (kinda an anime)

Superpowered kids who trained for years are surpassed by a deformed kid who ate a dying mans hair and got strong. Boku No Hero Acadamia

Young fun loving teams with the power of ancient artifacts on their side, working for an old monk who tells them the answer to their problems in their fight against various lizard and monkey men who wish to steal all of their jewelry. Xiaolin Showdown/Chronicles

A long lost brother who hates everything builds up a harem comprising of: MC's dead best friend, an old man who lights himself on fire when scared, and a little girl whose family was slaughtered by him... later putting his eldest brother into one of his balls as revenge and traping his charachterless master in bondage. Servamp

Illusion girl x Dark Wizard boy - Magic Blonde x Dragon Boy - Stripping ice boy x Old lady - Water Yandere x Ice boy - Little slurp girl x Little slurp girl - fanservice x everyone. Fairy Tail

*insert filler* A green haired kid is chosen by an old man to defeat the powerful boss at the end *insert filler*, Same thing happens with the next few generations series with different old people and hair colors. Beyblade

Boys have gurl drama + super op-ness. Hunter x Hunter

Just add an E to the title. Sket Dance

16 high school students kill each other over a talking teddy bear. - Danganronpa the Animation

Overpowered OC defeats canon characters without breaking a sweat. - Re;Creators

In this anime, redheads (hair) are rare and cyanheads (hair) and whiteheads (hair) are common. -Snow White With The Red Hair

Girl who hates her hair, but her crush likes it, so she likes it, but that crush killed her father. -Yona of the Dawn

Your typical clumsy blonde by day, typical clumsy blonde hero by night, doesn't wear a mask, and still people don't know her identity. -Sailor Moon

Infusing animal DNA into humans... seems legit in this anime. -Tokyo Mew Mew

the main character actually dies but little did u know the main character is not the main character the real main character is the girl in the title but she doesnt show up until the end of episode 1 - Akame ga Kill

Color-Coded whores fight edgy monsters:
RWBY

Color-Coded whores fight the edgy government and die:
Akame ga Kill

Edgy kids with brain damage fall in love:
Love, Chuunibyou & Other Delusions

A six-hour long Final Destination Movie:
Another

Oh, you thought Kirito was the worst protagonist of all time?:
Mirai Nikki

Some girl beats up this poor guy for thirty episodes, and then they get married:
Toradora.

Tries to be The Walking Dead and High School DxD at the same time:
Highschool of The Dead

"HaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHH!":
Dragon Ball Z

Edgy braindead retard fights naked people with his PTSD-ridden sister/girlfriend and his sociopathic nerd of a best friend:
Attack on Titan

Death Note: The most exciting moments of the series are montages of a guy scribbling in his notebook, also, Misa exists:
Death Note

Tries to be Dragon Ball with magic and fanservice, and fails horribly:
Fairy Tail

Literally no likable characters are ever introduced (NSFW for needless gore):
Elfen Lied

Food Orgasms, need I say more?:
Shingeki no Soma

You'll want to smex them, but you'll have no idea how:
Monster Musume

Monster Musume before Monster Musume
Rosario + Vampire

People will recommend it to you as your first anime, and you'll despise anime for the rest of your life:
Boku no Piko

I'm pretty sure it takes place in a cheap dating sim, instead of an RPG:
Sword Art Online

The pacing of Dragonball with fantasy dogfighting instead of flaming bodybuilders:
Pokemon

Sword Art Online, but with an even more powerful, even edgier protagonist:
Overlord

What do you mean, it isn't a Fire Emblem game?:
Yona of The Dawn

Tap your fingers on your chair in annoyance as you watch the main character desperately try to justify cannibalism, then turn into every emo girl's boyfriend:
Tokyo Ghoul

Oh, you hate yourself, so here's an anime about your life!:
Watamote

An animated cliche action show with a stupid name:
Cowboy Bebop

An abomination of Eastern and Western animation, which will start flame wars on the internet if someone classifies it as anime:
Teen Titans/Avatar: The Last Airbender

Arguably the reason why people think all anime is just cutesy anime girls living their loud and annoying lives:
Love Live

A greasy-haired midget with a metal arm goes on an adventure with his baby brother, who is basically a bargain bin Iron Giant:
Fullmetal Alchemist/ Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Classroom of students who all have names, not that you'll remember any of them, learn life lessons from a tentacle hentai monster as they casually try to murder him with plastic weapons:
Assassination Classroom

The anime which main fanbase is on Tumblr.
Danganronpa: The Animation

Last edited:
A British boi learns how to fist vampires with light and teams up with Led Zeppelin Spaghetti and REO Speedwagon to save the world from Ronnie James Dio, who can suck blood with his fingers for some reason. --JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Pt 1: Phantom Blood--

"Yoko is freaking FOURTEEN?!" ~ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

"Protagonist dead in episode 1" ~ Fate/Stay Night

"FOK EVERYONE(Literally)!!" ~ Yosuga no Sora

"I'm going to be the pirate king, I'm going to be the pirate king, I'm going to be the pirate king, nosebleed, I'm going to be the pirate king, Gomu Gomu No...I'm gonna be the pirate king!"

One Piece

"Your a super saiyan, your a super saiyan, your a super saiyan, your a super saiyan!"

Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super

"Woah, I died of shock now I'm in this mystical fantasy world with highly sexualized girls!"

Konosuba

"I'm gonna eat you, eat you, eat you, eat you, uhhhhhhh eat you,

Large spoiler for people who haven't read Tokyo Ghoul manga incoming!!:

"Oh and I just died and got my memories erased, neato!"

Tokyo Ghoul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back