Make an anime sound really bad in 1 sentence.

It's like, a game, but it's, like, animated and stuff. And it's from Japan so it's an anime, so, like demographics.
-Halo Legends
(Yes it's real, no it's not actually that bad, nor is it that great)

A boy, a hero, a never ending throbbing friendship. - Fairy tail (stolen from Jack's films anime theme yiay)

A boy sees invisible monsters and tries to keep his composure in public so he doesn't appear crazy - natsume yuujinchou

People die, then get brought back, then die, then get brought back again. - Higurashi no naku koro ni

People die, then get brought back, then die, then get brought back again, impossible Sherlock Holmes edition! - Umineko no naku koro ni

You activated my trap card - Yugioh
You activated my trap card - Yugioh 5ds
You activated my- *gets sent to shadowrealm* - Yugioh GX

etc.

Badly Dubbed Children with impossible hair solve the worlds problems with a children's card game: [Yu-Gi-Oh!]

Some important high school people solve puzzles to save the day, maybe: [Phi Brain]

Seven people say, "I'm not the traitor!" For 12 episodes: [Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers]

Magical Girls.... but they're dudes: [Cute High Earth Defense Club]

Broke God saves the world for spare change: [Norigami]

McDonalds, The Anime: [Devil is a Part-timer]

A bunch of people over exagerating about the food they are eating: [Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma]

Sexual tension in swimwear: [Free!]

Naruto, Teen angst edition: [Boruto]

School Life but with more Dying Classmates: [Another]

Jury Duty, The Anime: [Phoenix Wright]

Guy with massive shoulders and an Afro saves the world with Randomness and Nosehairs: [Bobobo Bo-Bobobo]

High school Guy sleeps with every girl he sees until one of them finally kills him: [School Days]

A teenager gets stuck in a neverending timeloop and turned into an elementary schooler to have unresolved sexual tension with an older woman and be abused by her dad. Also there's karaoke and murder. - Case Closed

Im just gonna leave this here...

Gay men in water.
-Free!

Gay men in skates.
-Yuri! On ice

Undead perverted crossdressing guy lives with three supernatural girls.
-Is this a Zombie?

Cannibals with powers vs. government with dead cannibals' powers.
-Tokyo Ghoul

Cell Phone addicts fight to the death.
-Mirrai Nikki

Murderers die one by one while destroying the government.
-Akame Ga Kill

Revenge seeker takes on the Italian mafia.
-91 Days

Man with deformed hand goes out killing mutated people.
-Parasyte

He just wants to be a background character.
-Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Ketaruge

Girl goes to the underworld for no reason with a man who refuses to let go of his dead wife.
-Children Who Chase Lost Voices

Kids beat up a d20 that comes out of nowhere, with friendship. ~Digimon Adventure

Myotismon: "Due complex, bs plot reasons I'm back!" ~Digimon Adventure 2

*Mind rapes.* ~Digimon Tamers.

Kids try to fight the devil, they get curb-stomped by dragonic dumbass and a transvestite for 20 episodes. ~Digimon Frontier

Screw Digimon, I'll just kick your ass myself! ~ Digimon Saviors.

An intellectually disabled man neglects his family because he'd rather compare muscles with strangers who are obsessed with genocide and orange balls. - Dragon Ball series

Two arrogant people who are supposed to be extremely intelligent battle over a notebook that kills people and in the end none of it mattered, because they both got outsmarted and died. - DeathNote

{Don't judge me. I love this anime lol. }

18 year old goes drifting and late night street racing while Eurobeat plays in the back, despite the fact that it is all illegal yo!
upload_2017-9-1_12-24-27.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back