Make an anime sound really bad in 1 sentence.

So Avatar the Last Aribender is an anime as well?
For one, I'd say people consider RWBY an anime, because it's style is almost like anime, as well as the fact that it takes anime tropes and uses them.

As for the Avatar the Last Airbender debate, I would still say it's a cartoon, but a lot of it takes inspiration from anime. And I'd like to leave it at that.

Look but don't touch- every harem ever

Retard kids think their love lives matter- scum's wish

Pussyfooted main character doesn't find out anything relevant for 25 episodes- rezero

Scrawny dude is op with a sword- ruroni kenshin

Le haxor- sword art online

Bigger, badder drillz- gutted laggan

Tu tu ru bwhahahhaha mayuri!!!!!!- steins gate

Boring Mary Sue - one punch man

Also, I have an extra one about Mirai Nikki, ready?

Mirai Nikki - The only anime protagonist who's BALLS are made of pussy and gets away with it.

A boy runs around defeating a bunch of evil spirits with a giant sword and other spirits. ~Bleach

A vampire whose name is simply Dracula backwards, is forced to serve the people who supposedly killed him a couple centuries ago in one of the most classic books ever, to kill other vampires, and other creepy crawlies who go bump in the night, in the name of serving England, go throw in a catholic zealot who may or may not be Scottish or Irish, and some vampire Nazi's who want to fight a perpetual war, lead by a cyborg who can't shoot jackshit, and watch as the main said vampire who is shown to be almost unkillable get killed by... Poisoning his blood with the blood of a catman... thing, who is basically a sentient shrodingers cat.... But don't worry! Said vampire returns years later and is now basically even more unkillable then he was previously! - Hellsing

Human asks dragon what cup size they are and the dragon says, "D! It stands for dragon!" - Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

002ccd17443bd74cafdcc795491f4628.gif

Suicidal mastermind controls the show and drives everyone insane by manipulating an orphan cat boy. - Bungo Stray Dogs

OP boy has demon in him that helps him beat his best friend who also is OP after over 500 episodes of filler. - Naruto

Girl mistaken for a boy is blackmailed into playing a non-lethal shooting game that is taken way too seriously. - Aoharu x Kikanjuu

A happier version of animal cage fighting. - Pokemon

A High-school student with a superiority problem and an obnoxious laugh gets a book that kills people when he writes their names in it. -Deathnote

Sword art online: Filler, filler, so much filler, all the filler, always filling.
Those are not filler they are side stories that original author released unlike DBZ, Naruto, bleach, one piece etc where fillers are just released to not caught up with original material.

Those are not filler they are side stories that original author released unlike DBZ, Naruto, bleach, one piece etc where fillers are just released to not caught up with original material.
I don't care, I just dislike how the show threw acid on my face after establishing really high stakes and an awesome world with a shoehorned in romance plot and an underdeveloped main character. And "side story" is just a fancy way of saying "filler that doesn't contribute to the plot". I tried to like this anime, and I really did just tell myself that it was awesome sword fighting and I ignored all the bad writing, which a few of my friends pointed out to me and that opened up my eyes to what a mess the show was (I do like that action in it though, that's well done in my opinion) but... Then I watched the second half of the first season.

And I forgot everything I just said.

The first half of the first season of sword art online is amazing compared to that.

Sword Art Online: You know... it's funny. I don't even remember.
Sword Art Online: Shut up, Klein. Come back when you're a main character. (SAO in 5 minutes)
Sword Art Online: My gosh... I've stumbled across the most powerful weapon in the game! (SAO:A)
Sword Art Online: My wounds heal faster than you can make them. (SAO:A)
Sword Art Online: ALfheim.
Sword Art Online: Well, we've escaped the game, and saved everyone... I guess there's only one thing to do... Play Sword Art Online Again! (SAO in 5 minutes)
Sword Art Online 2: Carve this name into your memories... The name this gun and I share... Death Gun!
Sword Art Online 2: How dare he smile like it's some sort of game!?

Slice of life story centered around the ultimate Gary Stue highschooler who is the coolest and always perfect no matter what happens. - Sakamoto Desu Ga?

Kids save the world because adults aren't going to fucking do it. (Digimon)

Delinquents wreak havoc but also manage to have moral values that are better than those of less destructive folk. (Fairy Tail)

Wait damn those are just sarcastic summaries
Okay try this again

No plot just a bunch of overexaggerated butts. (Free!)

Damn I'm bad at this
Okay wait

Mind fuck after mind fuck until finally your mind is so fucked any logic you thought you knew is dead because fuck logic. (Pandora Hearts)

You know what, I'm terrible at this XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back